Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 930 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 13938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11328

    Dry

    I went to moon on Thursday and had a good visit. I don't know of anything else in the area still open. Maybe osaka? Forgot what their current number is if anyone can pm it to me. Buck jones is closed again, studio and green apple never reopened. Any intel on the situation would be appreciated. Pm is fine.

  2. #11327

    Anal

    Best play for some prostate play? Rimming action?

    Please PM if ya would like.

  3. #11326

    Traveling to ral

    Haven't seen anything about Moon of late. Updated are appreciated. PM ok.

  4. #11325

    Yo-Yo

    I hadn't seen any recent reports on the latest status of the closed Yo-Yo Spa so I drove by. The building sign above the door has been taken down and it looks closed with no activity. If they plan to re-open I doubt it will be at this location. Too bad, this limits our options even further in an already dry market.

  5. #11324
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything. In emarald isle from one end to the other. Going for a week hate drive jacksonville.
    I think there is a place near the pier kinda by the DQ and Wings.

  6. #11323

    Studio

    Studio has been closed for about a week (give or take not sure what day they actually closed). Anybody know what's up?

  7. #11322

    Beach

    Anyone have anything. In emarald isle from one end to the other. Going for a week hate drive jacksonville.

  8. #11321

    Whaaat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    What are you getting for 240? If it's anything other than FS it's crazy overpriced in my opinion.
    For 240 it better be sauna, shower, FS then shower and a possible voss water LOL. Please don't do that.

  9. #11320

    Amp

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaJohn022  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to an hour at AMP for 240 - from what you're saying I'm way over I guess.
    What are you getting for 240? If it's anything other than FS it's crazy overpriced in my opinion.

  10. #11319
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Please consider dropping that useless code -- between the autocorrections on the site and occasional ambiguity / misuse, it really just creates problems. Did you miss the period and mean 240? Did you miss the shift key for the last $ sign and mean 300? More importantly, do you mean at an AMP and do you mean for just a HJ? Standard at AMP these days is about 70-80 house fee at the beginning and 40 tip at the end.
    I'm referring to an hour at AMP for 240 - from what you're saying I'm way over I guess.

  11. #11318
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Please consider dropping that useless code -- between the autocorrections on the site and occasional ambiguity / misuse, it really just creates problems. Did you miss the period and mean 240? Did you miss the shift key for the last $ sign and mean 300? More importantly, do you mean at an AMP and do you mean for just a HJ? Standard at AMP these days is about 70-80 house fee at the beginning and 40 tip at the end.
    I think most readers are fine with either style. It's personal preference and I have used both, but I do prefer using 4 instead of $40 and $ instead of $100 and $6 instead of $160, because its the style I'm use too. You are right though about the site's auto corrections, so I don't use the period anymore so the flow of the sentence isn't disrupted.

  12. #11317
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaJohn022  [View Original Post]
    Would like to know if I'm overly generous. For an hour massage is $$4 standard? Too generous? Not generous enough? Always feel like they want more when I leave, but haven't been refused service either.
    In the old days, that wasn't so long ago, the rates were 6 for house fee, 4 for standard service, 7 for BJ and $ for FS. Today, the house fee has gone from 7 to 8 coming out of COVID restrictions, 4 for standard service, 8 for BJ and $ - $4 for FS. The rates will vary depending on location and whether the AMP is a FS AMP or not. For example, there is only one AMP in the Triad that provides FS and the rate is $. If you visit SOB just over the NC line, those FS AMPs will ask for $4 but will take $2.

    All all of the other AMPs in the local area are HJ only AMPs. The owners tell there employers only HJ, but there are ladies who will do more, because they want more money. This is where you have to be careful and be smart. If you drive a nice car, then park away from the store and walk. Don't wear jewelry or high end clothes. These ladies will milk you, if they think you have money or if they think you like them. Look like an ordinary guy, be respectful and negotiate the ending you want. There are ladies at a HJ AMP who will take 8 for a BJ, but if you are tipping 8 to see some ta-tas during your HJ then she got you because you should only be tipping 5 to see those ta-tas during a HJ.

    Now here is the X factor. If you really like the lady or she is your fantasy and you've tried all the tricks on several visits and still no nude HJ, no BJ and no FS, then you will have to tip what she wants for the fantasy you want. Guys on the forum will judge you for tipping a high amount but hey, if that's what it took to fulfill your fantasy, then that's your decision. Now, if you're just looking for BJ or FS from any lady then go to a FS AMP or schedule an appointment with an Asian escort, because you save some money.

    This is the recommended tip baseline for a non-FS AMP: HJ - 4, UTC HJ - 6, BJ - 8 and $ - FS. Now, the tip baseline is too help with your negotiating skills and sometimes you will have to go above the baseline if the lady is younger then average, sexy, attractive or has good skills.

  13. #11316
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaJohn022  [View Original Post]
    Would like to know if I'm overly generous. For an hour massage is $$4 standard? Too generous? Not generous enough? Always feel like they want more when I leave, but haven't been refused service either.
    Please consider dropping that useless code -- between the autocorrections on the site and occasional ambiguity / misuse, it really just creates problems. Did you miss the period and mean 240? Did you miss the shift key for the last $ sign and mean 300? More importantly, do you mean at an AMP and do you mean for just a HJ? Standard at AMP these days is about 70-80 house fee at the beginning and 40 tip at the end.

  14. #11315

    Service + Tip

    Would like to know if I'm overly generous. For an hour massage is $$4 standard? Too generous? Not generous enough? Always feel like they want more when I leave, but haven't been refused service either.

  15. #11314

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    I called to make an appointment to the phone number I found in google but when I was asked what type of services I was looking I said body massage and the lady got upset and told me to never call them again. All I wanted to know was if I could make it on time. Does anyone have their real phone number to make an appointment? What is the procedure when calling for those of you who have been there recently? Please send me a pm. Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure you called the hair salon next door to them trying to get your dick rubbed! LOL. The number on rubmaps is still good. The google one is not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape