Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 13924
-
06-18-22 09:06 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 303Haha
I'm pretty sure you called the hair salon next door to them trying to get your dick rubbed! LOL. The number on rubmaps is still good. The google one is not.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 19:02 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 93Buck hones /1+1
I called to make an appointment to the phone number I found in google but when I was asked what type of services I was looking I said body massage and the lady got upset and told me to never call them again. All I wanted to know was if I could make it on time. Does anyone have their real phone number to make an appointment? What is the procedure when calling for those of you who have been there recently? Please send me a pm. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 17:39 #11312Regular Member

Posts: 3Duraleigh
They definitely are legit I went 3 x in a the course of 3 months and I didn't get her name but she gave a half way service. She basically let me do it myself and would help here and there. She kept watching the door and saying "boss no like". Haven't been this year especially after finding yo-yo hopefully they reopen.
-
06-17-22 17:22 #11311Regular Member

Posts: 3Duraleigh
They definitely are legit I went 3 x in a the course of 3 months and I didn't get her name but she gave a half way service. She basically let me do it myself and would help here and there. She kept watching the door and saying "boss no like". Haven't been this year especially after finding yo-yo hopefully they reopen.
-
06-17-22 05:58 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 33Agreed. They have signs posted discouraging sexual behaviour. There was a young Asian in her 20's working there a few months ago but I stopped going since waste of drive and money with no extras.
Originally Posted by Pyrogeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 17:21 #11309Senior Member

Posts: 65Studio
The providers I try to stick with were all unavailable so I figured I'd give Studio a shot. I've been going to fewer and fewer local AMPs because the standard service just can't get me across the finish line lately. Walked in without calling and was given a room immediately. Good enough English and fun whispered banter during massage. I let me hands roam during and she encouraged me. Light tease before flip. Seniors can PM for details but it was anything but my typical Raleigh area AMP experience. I'll be returning soon.
-
06-16-22 06:17 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 66I went last week and saw Hanna. Basic 1 hour with a good flip. I miss Maya though.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 13:35 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 303Dang
If that's true we lost a couple good ones. Maybe one or two of the new ones will do a good job of taking their place.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 11:55 #11306Senior Member

Posts: 156Donation?
What was the donation? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 22:17 #11305Senior Member

Posts: 145Buck Jones SPA
Went today. All girls new. I got Mimi. She was tiny about 40. Great stand up shower and massage.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 13:02 #11304Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488See JJ's List.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3592-JJ-s-List
-
06-13-22 02:42 #11303Regular Member

Posts: 12Duraleigh Road
I can confirm that Duraleigh Road is legit, at least at the moment. They offer a wonderful massage that is worth the door fee, though leave the door cracked open and offer a rub with no hints or wandering at all. Worth it for the massage, if that's all you are looking for.
-
06-11-22 18:30 #11302Senior Member

Posts: 303Cary
1+1/ buck jones rd reopened today. I called but wasnt able to get in on the small window of time frame I had to work with. Drove past green apple / healing spa also but they are still closed by the looks of it. Did not call them though.
-
06-11-22 17:26 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 145Studio Address
What is address of Studio?
Originally Posted by Lobloz
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 08:47 #11300Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488The last time this place was discussed was May 2021 in posts #10379 & #10381. This place doesn't get discussed often because most on the Raleigh thread know what's not available. JJ's List has been out for a long time and it's been a great tool in helping people decide where to go.
Originally Posted by TallJohn
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





