Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 402 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 23695
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17680

    Just to lighten the mood

    Quiz time. Do you see what I see? This is a good lesson in "do a little looking, and take notes" before contact.

    Ad 1.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anton/84590715

    https://web.archive.org/web/20220624...anton/84590715

    Ad 2.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anton/84622132

    https://web.archive.org/web/20220624...anton/84622132

    Ad 3.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anton/84629596

    https://web.archive.org/web/20220624...anton/84629596

    Three different numbers, the last two have an overlapping pic, but it's clear that they are the same model.

    I've included the archive page as well, as I've notice that once these Fu*$ers see they've been busted, they yank the pages.

    -AL.

  2. #17679

    Different Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by FigureRingLyle  [View Original Post]
    No way. Are you talking about the thick, dark haired girl that used to post for threesomes with her friend?
    You are referring to an older Daisy. Not same one in the pictures posted below with the announcement of her death.

  3. #17678

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTieDom  [View Original Post]
    She is fun, great BJ, good conversation. She also speaks of Vamp well. She asked how I heard about her since she wasn't posting at the time. I only saw her once but have been meaning to get back.
    Went by recommendations set up appointment for today had a a time, then ghost! Crickets! I'm extremely polite no explicit talk no objection to donation.

  4. #17677
    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Depends on how clean and groomed you are. So I would trim those hairs around your balls and dick and give it a good scrubbing. Remember YMMV so make it inviting for her to want to suck it without a condom.
    Good advice from both of you. Hell, I won't go to a club or bar without showering and grooming. I am not rich or handsome enough to risk giving a woman an extra reason to say no.

  5. #17676
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManziel  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw her last week, seen her many time before and she was great. This time I got in the room she looked so bad I couldn't even do it. Decided to leave before we even got naked. Could tell she was in bad shape. Sucks.
    No way. Are you talking about the thick, dark haired girl that used to post for threesomes with her friend?

  6. #17675

    Ally / Lily Alert

    Ally seems to be up to her old antics again. I just want you guys to be aware and prepared. Seems she saw a friend of mine last night and somehow his card was missing that she found and called him back to retrieve. However, she attempted to charge DoorDash on it later. Seems she took a photo of it to use.

    This definitely follows a pattern of behavior that she's done before. The guy that posts all those warning ads on SKG had a very similar thing happened to him. Supposedly it was Ally and another girl and of course Ally blames the other girl for using a phone that they borrowed from him and found all his financial things on it. Supposedly the "other" girl stoled over several thousand of dollars from his bank account. And of course Ally contacts him to make him aware what the other girl had done.

    Also she did something similar with a dope boy when she was supposedly over at his place to buy drugs with "another girl". She claims she did not know the other girl and that somehow "she" (the other girl) was the one the stoled the drugs. This was when she was supposedly held "hostage" and the drug guy wanted the money for the drugs she stoled along with some stupid tax because she was whimpering and crying all night. She was supposedly forced to sleep on a cold concrete floor. Again, another similar pattern where it's the other girl's fault.

    So just be aware. Don't take any cards into the date or let her use your phone if you have any financial things on it. I just want to give you guys the heads up on this. I've already confronted her about the situation and I've learned more since then which I'm not really happy about. Of course she denied it and try to play innocent about it. Again, she tried to blame on another person, anyone, other than herself.

  7. #17674

    Damnn!

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Just got word that Daisy has passed away last night of apparent drug overdose. She was pronounced brain dead when they took her off the supports. Sorry to hear someone so young is gone almost over a year since Nicole passed.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co E /645661259285.
    I went and saw her last week, seen her many time before and she was great. This time I got in the room she looked so bad I couldn't even do it. Decided to leave before we even got naked. Could tell she was in bad shape. Sucks.

  8. #17673

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    After struggling with alcohol and drugs for many years I was fortunate to find sobriety 22 years ago, had these drugs been available prior to my sobriety I doubt I'd be posting this today. I met Daisy once once more than 2 years ago she was sweet, polite and seemed like she was trying to get clean. RIP young lady and hopefully you have found peace!
    Your link is broken.

  9. #17672

    Posts: 13 AA Sexy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTieDom  [View Original Post]
    Not the gurl in the posted pic.

    Dreamed of her over a year ago.

  10. #17671

    Oral BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Skerts2  [View Original Post]
    Does the no BB extend to oral also? Ty.
    Depends on how clean and groomed you are. So I would trim those hairs around your balls and dick and give it a good scrubbing. Remember YMMV so make it inviting for her to want to suck it without a condom.

  11. #17670

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Just got word that Daisy has passed away last night of apparent drug overdose. She was pronounced brain dead when they took her off the supports. Sorry to hear someone so young is gone almost over a year since Nicole passed.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co E /645661259285.
    After struggling with alcohol and drugs for many years I was fortunate to find sobriety 22 years ago, had these drugs been available prior to my sobriety I doubt I'd be posting this today. I met Daisy once once more than 2 years ago she was sweet, polite and seemed like she was trying to get clean. RIP young lady and hopefully you have found peace!

  12. #17669

    Bbbj?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skerts2  [View Original Post]
    Does the no BB extend to oral also? Ty.
    I would ask her, YMMV. It sounds like she tightened up her offerings since I saw her. Just to be clear, I was trimmed and fresh from the shower, it wasn't me LOL.

  13. #17668
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTieDom  [View Original Post]
    She is fun, great BJ, good conversation. She also speaks of Vamp well. She asked how I heard about her since she wasn't posting at the time. I only saw her once but have been meaning to get back.
    Does the no BB extend to oral also? Ty.

  14. #17667

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Been talking and hanging out with Mia. She's fun as fuck. Many tales and videos to back up. I know some of you guys have been wanting to meet up with her. So I got the answers to most of your questions.

    She wants the person to be cleaned and well groomed. No Fetish. No Greek. No BB. No BS (just like Minx). QV $60 hhr 80 Hr 120.

    Not totally GFE but definitely YMMV. If there is a Fetish it's extra.

    If you haven't seen her I would definitely recommend. She lives near Summit Lake and some would say the neighborhood is a little sketchy but I've been there late at night and hadn't had any problems. Even met one of her neighbors Boo while hanging out with her.
    She is fun, great BJ, good conversation. She also speaks of Vamp well. She asked how I heard about her since she wasn't posting at the time. I only saw her once but have been meaning to get back.

  15. #17666

    MILF Mia (like in Me ah)

    Been talking and hanging out with Mia. She's fun as fuck. Many tales and videos to back up. I know some of you guys have been wanting to meet up with her. So I got the answers to most of your questions.

    She wants the person to be cleaned and well groomed. No Fetish. No Greek. No BB. No BS (just like Minx). QV $60 hhr 80 Hr 120.

    Not totally GFE but definitely YMMV. If there is a Fetish it's extra.

    If you haven't seen her I would definitely recommend. She lives near Summit Lake and some would say the neighborhood is a little sketchy but I've been there late at night and hadn't had any problems. Even met one of her neighbors Boo while hanging out with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000001(1).jpg‎   image000000(1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape