Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1126
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #346

  2. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with this one's PSE option?

    I might be in Petaluma next week and if on the same day wanted to go for a visit. 1/2 hour regular seems reasonable enough to try for upgrades once there. She has 110 reviews on PD a few mention BBBJ and DFK, although her ad recently changed to no DFK.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/EmilyRose

    Emily Rose also has a negative review in the San Diego forum.

    I'm still curious about PSE.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5968239#post5968239.
    If you search below in this forum, you'll see some pretty unenthusiastic reviews. I have not sampled myself, though I've been in touch with her. I agree it's worth a shot to find out, but I'd go in with relatively low expectations (if you were able to muster low expectations for that $$.

  3. #344

    Has anyone tried her? HeatherBeauty

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/HeatherBeauty

    My rates only!

    GFE: CFS, FIV, MSOG, BBBJ.

    350/ HH 700/ H 1000/1. 5 HRS 1400/2 HRS.

    PSE: Greek, DFK, COF, DATY, Toys, Dirty-Talk, Deepthroat, Choking, Hair-pulling, Photo&Film.

    450/ HH 900/ H 1300/1.5 HRS 1800/2 HRS.

  4. #343
    Anyone familiar with this one's PSE option?

    I might be in Petaluma next week and if on the same day wanted to go for a visit. 1/2 hour regular seems reasonable enough to try for upgrades once there. She has 110 reviews on PD a few mention BBBJ and DFK, although her ad recently changed to no DFK.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/EmilyRose

    Emily Rose also has a negative review in the San Diego forum.

    I'm still curious about PSE.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5968239#post5968239.

  5. #342
    I was just voyer-ing on some of the other BB boards and someone else mentioned this, I've said it before too.

    Almost no provider will agree to BBFS by text. More than likely if you ask you'll be blocked and they'll report your number to one of those safety lists. If a provider gets an overwhelming number of text requests she'll freak out and post it all over her profile. If she does agree by text, likely it's an agency and not the girl agreeing. These young women often trust an agency they never met to screen mongers and don't realize the people behind the curtain are interested in dollars not her. Or you might be texting with officer O'Mally and will be in for a big surprise when you show up.

    Best never to talk any services over text. Find a girl who provides other services you like and if she doesn't say no BBFS in her profile or in person broach the subject in person. If you have recent clean std results bring those along with lots of extra cash.

  6. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck that's scary looking! And my money is on it's a MTF trans or I should say they / them.
    Bwahaha, I was thinking, girl got some Adams apple action going on to go with them pronouns. LMAO.

  7. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    Her reviews and description list seems to indicate BBFS. Any confirmation?
    I asked via text a while back and was told no but it didn't seem definitive.

  8. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    Kinda scary looking but she's in Sf and offers BBFS, cia, cob, GFE etc. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/sf/84927244.
    Holy fuck that's scary looking! And my money is on it's a MTF trans or I should say they / them.

  9. #338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Tiffany

    Kinda scary looking but she's in Sf and offers BBFS, cia, cob, GFE etc. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ia/sf/84927244.

  10. #337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Jewels lavender?

    Her reviews and description list seems to indicate BBFS. Any confirmation?

  11. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by TridentGum  [View Original Post]
    Daisy another YMMV provider who lost her pd account. She gives the absolute best b-head around and if you catch her right you get it wet downunder. Seen her twice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...stbay/84400000#.

    https://sanmateo.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9 df83 e92-a503-4304-acba-bd372 fbd2 b0 d.
    I saw her once in San Mateo a few years back. Did not click, average experience, would not repeat. Maybe it was an off day for her, but YMMV.

  12. #335
    Daisy another YMMV provider who lost her pd account. She gives the absolute best b-head around and if you catch her right you get it wet downunder. Seen her twice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...stbay/84400000#.

    https://sanmateo.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9 df83 e92-a503-4304-acba-bd372 fbd2 b0 d.

  13. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by KRCreampie  [View Original Post]
    Lisa Foxx looks like she's offering GFE and BBFS with 2 hr appointments. She spends most of her time in Sac but travels to the Bay occasionally.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lisa_Foxx

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Jose/Lisa_Foxx
    The profile is no longer verified. I think she got hacked or someone reported her.

  14. #333

    Lisa Foxx

    Lisa Foxx looks like she's offering GFE and BBFS with 2 hr appointments. She spends most of her time in Sac but travels to the Bay occasionally.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lisa_Foxx

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Jose/Lisa_Foxx

  15. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdog831  [View Original Post]
    Tried sending her a PM. Probably got ignored cause I'm level 0. Shame that HX is basically non-existent outside of Socal.
    Yeah, I keep periodic tabs on HX purely for visiting ladies. Most of whom can be triangulated to another ad board or know enough to post contact info so the HX PM system is not required.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape