The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11960

    Scoped Empire

    Yo, I got to give back to this community. I checked out Empire Relaxation after scrolling through here a bit. Seen two girls there now. Na Na is a damn pro, she had a great attitude and even greater skills. In massage and afterwards. Her English is solid as a bonus. Saw her again already. I dropped her two hundo, that's on top of 80 house charge. She set the bar high.

    Second time sure wasn't there, so I saw Ja Ne. Not as cute, and definitely not as into it. Her massage was lazy and was a dead lay. Same donation, far worse experience. If I'd seen her first I probably wouldn't have even went back.

  2. #11959

    Body Sensations

    Yes that's the one. From google it's a house didn't know if anybody had been there. I always had a good time when they were on Preston.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    I believe he's referring to a different location.

    https://g.co/kgs/74Nh7K

  3. #11958

    Island Breeze or Eva?

    Which one has the best talent this week?

  4. #11957
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike56  [View Original Post]
    No, it's not. I think the daughter is working out of her Mom's apartment. 6019 Preston Highway is back open but it's The Relaxation Station now. The building is cleaner, it's more organized, less sketchy, just overall nicer than it was. They do have some of the old Body Sensations girls as well. Angel, Gianna, and Tatiana are there. Essi is new used to work on Fern Valley. And then 5 people from Relaxation Station down the street. It's much nicer, cleaner, and better managed than before. It's pricey but BS has always been pricey. Nine providers in total. Haven't seen them all as they all work different shifts but want to see each of them at least once.
    I believe he's referring to a different location.

    https://g.co/kgs/74Nh7K

  5. #11956

    Daughter?

    Can we get a mother daughter session? You can PM if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike56  [View Original Post]
    No, it's not. I think the daughter is working out of her Mom's apartment. 6019 Preston Highway is back open but it's The Relaxation Station now. The building is cleaner, it's more organized, less sketchy, just overall nicer than it was. They do have some of the old Body Sensations girls as well. Angel, Gianna, and Tatiana are there. Essi is new used to work on Fern Valley. And then 5 people from Relaxation Station down the street. It's much nicer, cleaner, and better managed than before. It's pricey but BS has always been pricey. Nine providers in total. Haven't seen them all as they all work different shifts but want to see each of them at least once.

  6. #11955
    Shill for Relaxation Station, ignore all posts


    Posts: 122

    Body Sensations is not The Relaxation Station

    Quote Originally Posted by GasDog  [View Original Post]
    Was googling a location out off Outer Loop and New Cut rd. An found a Body Sensations does anyone know if this is the new location for the one that was out Preston Hwy.
    No, it's not. I think the daughter is working out of her Mom's apartment. 6019 Preston Highway is back open but it's The Relaxation Station now. The building is cleaner, it's more organized, less sketchy, just overall nicer than it was. They do have some of the old Body Sensations girls as well. Angel, Gianna, and Tatiana are there. Essi is new used to work on Fern Valley. And then 5 people from Relaxation Station down the street. It's much nicer, cleaner, and better managed than before. It's pricey but BS has always been pricey. Nine providers in total. Haven't seen them all as they all work different shifts but want to see each of them at least once.

  7. #11954

    Body Sensations

    Was googling a location out off Outer Loop and New Cut rd. An found a Body Sensations does anyone know if this is the new location for the one that was out Preston Hwy.

  8. #11953
    Loved the sessions with fantasia out in Shepherdsville. Redhead and a shower together when you were finished. Times were great back then. Bet she's still great today if she's working.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Ohhh yes, thanks for that memory. She love a bottle of wine before the session. We always drank a whole bottle. I think I kissed every freckle on that woman. Never got to slide inside her though, I definitely would have raw dogged her. She made me so hot, and I always went for Two Nutts. I was much younger then.
    .

  9. #11952

    Fantasia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuyScott  [View Original Post]
    Samantha was the best! She really partied hard. I miss Fantasia! Her slip and slide was incredible!
    Ohhh yes, thanks for that memory. She love a bottle of wine before the session. We always drank a whole bottle. I think I kissed every freckle on that woman. Never got to slide inside her though, I definitely would have raw dogged her. She made me so hot, and I always went for Two Nutts. I was much younger then.

  10. #11951

    Fantasia

    Samantha was the best! She really partied hard. I miss Fantasia! Her slip and slide was incredible!

  11. #11950

    Candy from Rose Spa

    I'm throwing it out there again as there wasn't really a response. If anyone knows if Candy from Rose has gone elsewhere, please let us know. She's an older lady, average face but a great body and everything is wide open. Was at Rose spa and they say she's on vacation but not coming back. Appreciate any help.

  12. #11949
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her lately, I have had trouble scheduling. She updates her voicemail daily so it has today's date and that she is not taking appts today. I've called on three different days with the same result each time. Figuring out what days she will see people is hard to pin down.
    If you've seen her a few times before she'll text with you and is much easier. If it's your first time leave a VM and she'll text eventually to work out a time.

  13. #11948

    Candis

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo6969  [View Original Post]
    I see Candice is advertising again. Any of you boys seen her recently? Thoughts?

    Hobo.
    I haven't seen her lately, I have had trouble scheduling. She updates her voicemail daily so it has today's date and that she is not taking appts today. I've called on three different days with the same result each time. Figuring out what days she will see people is hard to pin down.

  14. #11947

    Mature Candice

    I see Candice is advertising again. Any of you boys seen her recently? Thoughts?

    Hobo.

  15. #11946

    Best Sensual Rub and Finish

    Feels like it has been awhile since anyone asked the question. Who gives the best sensual body rub and finish in Louisville these days? Not focused on extras, while they are great, but more on the attitude and overall experience.

    To me, a positive and fun attitude goes a long way. As many have lamented, I also long for the days back a few years ago when Louisville was full of quality providers. Have seen numerous escorts over the years, but some of my best memories come from the body rub arena.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape