Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 24541
-
06-22-22 11:08 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 69TEE Visit
Had some free time today and wanted to sample a pawg. Came across TEE's ad and reached out to set up a SS. Initially the response came about every 15 or so minutes between but agreed on a price (c note) and sent the address. She's located by Morgan State and is in the basement townhome with Jasira which I sampled a few weeks prior to. Got there had to wait for a few minutes for her to let me in but she looks like exactly like her photos which is a pleasant surprise. Laid the donation on the dresser and got a CBJ (7/10) which lasted about 5 minutes. CFS. She rode me like a rodeo for a few minutes, I lifted her up and hit it standing up then put her in mish then finished in K9. I went over my time but she didn't complain and she got into it. The back shots in the mirror is amazing. Her body is phenomenal and she cool to talk to. I def would repeat here is her link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84442380.
Here is Jasira link (The other girl): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84467423.
-
06-21-22 22:09 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 307To each his own. Most of us aren't fucking dimes, and less than half of us are fucking nickels. I wouldn't brag about a lot of the girls I PAID to fuck and that probably goes for most of us. Dude enjoyed his time and reported back. I can't believe people on this forum are stunned that someone fucked these ladies. As if you haven't seen the streetwalker thread. Be glad it wasn't your dick in them and move on.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 15:44 #14444Regular Member

Posts: 4Ehh, for reference, my favorite barber is, to me, the undisputed GOAT in the shop. But he's super cocky, his chair is always full, he overbooks on occasion, and he loves to make you wait while he takes unnecessary breaks to eat food, smoke a blunt, or chat with his baby mama on the phone in between clients. But my haircut comes out looking crispy, and exactly how I want it to every single time. Similar deal here, I guess.
Originally Posted by Derrick1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 15:16 #14443Regular Member

Posts: 4God why would you do that.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 14:16 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 74Really?
She forgot to meet but she didn't forget to take your money? So when you texted her I guess that still didn't jog her memory. This is one of the reasons this entire scene is the way it is these days. Providers see they can get away with shit like this and why'all still break bread. But glad you enjoyed yourself.
Originally Posted by Orgone420
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:49 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 153Raven
She is not a scammer, but she will scam you good if given a chance. This girl is known for having candy and pimp issues. Her current "boyfriend" is managing all her accounts and dates, so chances are he saw a guys showing gullible tendencies and took advantages. I don't think any of the chicks out there are bad people, but they will do anything for drugs, consider yourself lucky my friend and remember never send advance payment.
Originally Posted by BMore51
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:41 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 153Damn
This post brought tears to my eyes. Why would you do this to yourself my man.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 12:41 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 541That's what I'm saying. I know they are used goods I'm not looking for relationship with these birds. Some would turn them away but go right to the SW forum and post about their conquest like the fuk 😒 they are one and the same.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
I didn't get stood up, ghosted or cheated. So that's seems like a win in my book. I rattled a few a feathers but meanwhile I'm still getting notifications in my inbox asking for more info on them. So my report must have helped a few on these forums.
-
06-21-22 11:09 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 83I'm blind
I just can't.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:40 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 422Look, they might be street meat, and we all have hit girls who look like this a few times and not mention it, but with those rates shit I might also have taken the plunge at least with bowties Ashley. 70-80 for a hhr is what it used to be and still should be. Besides the scabs, she's got cake. Hope you at least wrapped up unless she let you hit it raw which from what I remember reading she does that.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 08:02 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 71[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-21-22 05:23 #14435Regular Member

Posts: 4Back on my good side
Just posting to follow up with this and maybe clear her name a bit. I decided to give her another chance and shot her a text, honestly just because I was bored. I wasn't holding my breath for her to answer, but out of the blue she hits me back. We meet for a session and when I got there I brought up what my issue was with her. We talked it out and she was apologetic. She mentioned that she wasn't trying to hustle me out of a few dollars, she just got busy (it was a holiday weekend so understandable) and forgot she was supposed to meet with me that day. She also explained that she hadn't been in touch because she had been dealing with some stuff going on in her personal life in the last few weeks that I won't mention the details of here. We negotiated, and I'll just say she made it up to me by obliging with some additional requests that I had for our meeting.
Originally Posted by Orgone420
[View Original Post]
So yeah, all's well that ends well, and Dream is a stand-up chick in my book. Relationships built in any service industry can be prone to rupture because you're dealing with human beings who are inherently flawed. However, provided the person you're dealing with isn't completely hard-headed, I'm of the belief that there's usually room for repair as long as you're open to communication. Yeah she's got her vices, but like I said she's exactly my type, and we just click with each other. I never leave from seeing her without a smile on my face, which is ultimately the entire point of doing this, right?
-
06-20-22 21:49 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 304Those birds are 100 miles from lovely. SMDH.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 21:07 #14433Regular Member

Posts: 17I feel the same, and I hope she does. If she does I will edit my post but still crickets since.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 17:33 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 56Vee
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/84262200
Has anyone seen this one? I really like her pics.









Reply With Quote





