Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 26366
-
06-21-22 15:36 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 57Just wondering
With the situation being what it is, and decent talent not so abundant, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the agencies in town, I know that VIP and Bombshell Escorts have been around for quite a while, but have no experience with them. Just wondering if anyone has tried them.
-
06-21-22 15:13 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 195Agree
She is very legit. May of had some trouble with the law awhile back. There was a report of a bracelet on her leg. I personally never seen it. Very negotiable. I've dumped plenty of loads in her and she never complains. She is a bit bigger but her good attitude makes up for it in my opinion.
Originally Posted by TitLovingMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:34 #17589Regular Member

Posts: 5Does anyone have feedback on any of these girls?
I'm new to the area. Has anyone had experience with any of these providers?
1. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/727663046844.
2. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/748416252343.
3. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/118869638566.
4. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/904730704338.
5. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/057610745210.
6. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/985797899505.
7. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/333713883915.
8. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/662322183389.
9. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/128183961996.
10. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/889004653916.
11. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/194001590768.
12. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/808336191320.
13. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/723093575011.
-
06-21-22 12:59 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 420How do you claim someone is legit in your first sentence but follow it up with all that other information? Someone who charges $300 just to dance for you is legit?? Since when??
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 08:47 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 638Gps
Wants 250/15 min / qv. LOL.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 07:45 #17586Banned Member

Posts: 505And I was wondering how long her dick is.
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 22:11 #17585Banned Member

Posts: 505https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/662322183389
Anyone seen her?
-
06-20-22 22:05 #17584Banned Member

Posts: 505Very nice
I called this girl Sunday morning, she called back in the afternoon when I was golfing, I missed the call, she's cute, probably north side.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/836293726196
-
06-20-22 21:27 #17583Banned Member

Posts: 505Mmmmm bologna
She used to post a pussy picture, nice tight little lips, those bologna nipples drive me crazy tho, just sexy and kinda rare, there's another girl in STG with pancake nipples but they're cross eyed wonky danglers, too confusing to suck on LOL.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 19:29 #17582Senior Member

Posts: 1363Great Pics!
I called her. She is absolutely gorgeous with nice big titties. Nice to hear she's a performer and not just a provider. Only one problem.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
Man! She's expensive. She's charging for those titties, that's for sure! I called her and she was super sweet on the phone. She was still nice to me when I told her I'd have to save up for her. Unlike the britches that get all salty because "you wasted my time. " When my ship comes in, I'll dock at her port.
Coochie (Fucking cheapskate) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
06-20-22 16:58 #17581Senior Member

Posts: 79Review
This chick is good. Nice breast but everything covered.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/034994347257
-
06-19-22 20:07 #17580Senior Member

Posts: 299Ugh
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-19-22 20:05 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 1476FB page
[Deleted by Admin]why did you want to see her again? [Deleted by Admin]
Because he can maybe.
A2
-
06-19-22 19:51 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 656Sweets used to be great k!
When she did see people she was ok. It wasnt great it was just ok. Fast forward to scam deposits and she is joining the scam club.
Originally Posted by CnCop14
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 19:45 #17577Senior Member

Posts: 65I could've told you that, scamming for years.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




