Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 1587 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17594

    First time poster / Texter

    I suggest you spin the wheel and TOFTT or do a little research on your own before you ask about 13 ads on STG. Sounds a bit fishy like LEO. Get yer whiskers dirty and post a review. There's lots of information if ya just do a search. I get it's hard to be a newbee but ya got to figure some of this shit out on yer own too. C'Mon. Man 13 Escorts. Smh.

    Nova.

  2. #17593

  3. #17592

    Olivia

    She was popular here for a bit and then nothing. She's posting again so was going to see her today. All good still?

  4. #17591

    Just wondering

    With the situation being what it is, and decent talent not so abundant, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the agencies in town, I know that VIP and Bombshell Escorts have been around for quite a while, but have no experience with them. Just wondering if anyone has tried them.

  5. #17590

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TitLovingMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times over the blast couple of years. It's worth noting that she's in Racine, not Milwaukee.

    She's the woman in the pics. Has a bit of a gut, but that doesn't bother me. I'll take a bit of gut over an anorexic looking woman any day.

    The service is all bare if you want, otherwise bring your own protection. Her rates are a bit high, but negotiable.
    She is very legit. May of had some trouble with the law awhile back. There was a report of a bracelet on her leg. I personally never seen it. Very negotiable. I've dumped plenty of loads in her and she never complains. She is a bit bigger but her good attitude makes up for it in my opinion.

  6. #17589

  7. #17588
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    Kendra Lee is legit. She charges 300 for a reason. She tries to up sell while there. She's hot. She gets you all hot and ready and then bam. Hey I charge another 200 for GFE. $300 is just for her to dance for you.
    How do you claim someone is legit in your first sentence but follow it up with all that other information? Someone who charges $300 just to dance for you is legit?? Since when??

  8. #17587

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Wants 250/15 min / qv. LOL.

  9. #17586
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not knocking your fun times across the border. But she looks not that much different than around here.

    Most people can't tell from that pic but I'd bet she has Fake hair, saggy boobs. Jelly roll belly, fat dimply ass.
    And I was wondering how long her dick is.

  10. #17585

  11. #17584

    Very nice

    I called this girl Sunday morning, she called back in the afternoon when I was golfing, I missed the call, she's cute, probably north side.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/836293726196

  12. #17583

    Mmmmm bologna

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I called her. She is absolutely gorgeous with nice big titties. Nice to hear she's a performer and not just a provider. Only one problem.

    Man! She's expensive. She's charging for those titties, that's for sure! I called her and she was super sweet on the phone. She was still nice to me when I told her I'd have to save up for her. Unlike the britches that get all salty because "you wasted my time. " When my ship comes in, I'll dock at her port.

    Coochie (Fucking cheapskate) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    She used to post a pussy picture, nice tight little lips, those bologna nipples drive me crazy tho, just sexy and kinda rare, there's another girl in STG with pancake nipples but they're cross eyed wonky danglers, too confusing to suck on LOL.

  13. #17582

    Great Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    This chick is good. Nice breast but everything covered.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/034994347257
    I called her. She is absolutely gorgeous with nice big titties. Nice to hear she's a performer and not just a provider. Only one problem.

    Man! She's expensive. She's charging for those titties, that's for sure! I called her and she was super sweet on the phone. She was still nice to me when I told her I'd have to save up for her. Unlike the britches that get all salty because "you wasted my time. " When my ship comes in, I'll dock at her port.

    Coochie (Fucking cheapskate) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  14. #17581

    Review

    This chick is good. Nice breast but everything covered.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/034994347257

  15. #17580

    Ugh

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape