Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 24534
-
06-22-22 18:45 #14454Regular Member

Posts: 4Oh, of course, I didn't necessarily say I trust her LOL. Sorry if it came off that way. I'm not that dumb. I said in my first post to be careful dealing with her. She apologized, came down on the price a bit, and provided extra services consistent with what I was owed. So on the business tip to me she held up her end on a customer service issue, I wasn't fucking with her and now we're cool, that's it.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
I respect those who hustle and run game, and I can deal with the scandalous, scheming nature of a female who gets high as long as I'm getting what I want out of the engagement. Plus I'm strapped the fuck up, so the minute I actually feel unsafe or uncomfortable she's the first person who's going to have some explaining to do. Cue Project Pat's timeless ode to the game, "Don't Save Her".
Thanks, and be safe out there.
-
06-22-22 14:22 #14453Senior Member

Posts: 347Monica
Saw this girl a while ago. Baltimore is part of her city rotation. Her prices are a bit higher than locals but not crazy much. (around 1. 2 for SS, she might negotiate in a pinch) She was actually very pleasant and likes to chat, much like that other girl Jordan who we all know. She's actually slimmer than her pics suggest with slightly loose skin. Nothing bad but you can tell she has lost weight recently. This girl was a lot of fun in bed, started with a twerk session and a lap dance while burring my face in her chest all doing this giggling / moaning bit. Then started CBJ until I climbed on top of her. She's quite vocal and talks dirty, I know its all an act (a very good one) so I push her legs right up to her face and gave a good trust from big joe, she opened her eyes wide and gave me a big and honest moan. Turned her around and finished in doggy. She's going on my list of regulars for sure. The only bad thing about her is that is a limited menu, all covered but she will make you feel like a stud.
Happy hunting.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...ri/kc/84461972
-
06-22-22 13:35 #14452Regular Member

Posts: 18Bro,
Originally Posted by Derrick1984
[View Original Post]
She is cool but don't trust her far as your eyes can see. She is an addict bottom line. Even Satan can play nice music and sing very well like the angels.
-
06-22-22 13:14 #14451Senior Member

Posts: 38Casey Bolton
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...835/4109210982
2nd time seeing Casey. I had a late night out and needed to get some kind of release before falling asleep. I am in my early 30's and always try to fuck like a normal person. Sometimes though, you strike out. The date goes well but the girl is a little too "decent" to fuck on a first date. What they don't understand is that they are making me go fuck hookers. I want to tell them that sometimes.
"We had a really good time and I know you like me but you don't want to seem like too much of a ****. The truth is I don't care. If you don't come home with me, then I have to pay some poor girl with a habit to swallow my load. I don't want to do that. Please suck my dick."
Anyway, texted Casey at 330 AM. Got to her spot by 4 AM. $80 for QV and I was too tired and drunk to negotiate. She let me in. The apartment is a disaster and smells like a dog. She is very friendly and slim. She has all the typical Baltimore signs of usage. I am there just for QV. Take off my pants she starts with BBJ. She kinda just stops there with my dick in her mouth, no up and down motion. She seems to encourage face fucking so I oblige. CIM finish.
I brought a cover and considered a 2nd round but the apartment was just too gross. She says that its because she is moving soon and its not usually like this. I saw her like 2 years ago and the apartment looked the same. Why do these girls feel the need to lie all the time?
Would repeat if I needed a release at 4 AM and I was in the area.
-
06-22-22 11:22 #14450Senior Member

Posts: 69Nevaeh
Finally got a hold of Nevaeh. We set something up a few days back, I'm guessing the 3 girls all use the same number because it was a lot of confusion on who I wanted to set up with but got it straighten out. Set up a time and went, when I initially seen her she looks older then her current photos or maybe she wasn't wearing makeup. It wasn't off putting and she's less curvy then I thought. She has a decent shape but her booty isn't as big. Started with a CBJ (6/10) and I asked her to ride and said no. So we went into K9. The view was nice but wanted a bit more from the visit. She was into it because she was wet af and blew my load in the bag. Damage was a c note. I probably won't see her again. Her link is: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84438653 She has black hair.
-
06-22-22 11:08 #14449Senior Member

Posts: 69TEE Visit
Had some free time today and wanted to sample a pawg. Came across TEE's ad and reached out to set up a SS. Initially the response came about every 15 or so minutes between but agreed on a price (c note) and sent the address. She's located by Morgan State and is in the basement townhome with Jasira which I sampled a few weeks prior to. Got there had to wait for a few minutes for her to let me in but she looks like exactly like her photos which is a pleasant surprise. Laid the donation on the dresser and got a CBJ (7/10) which lasted about 5 minutes. CFS. She rode me like a rodeo for a few minutes, I lifted her up and hit it standing up then put her in mish then finished in K9. I went over my time but she didn't complain and she got into it. The back shots in the mirror is amazing. Her body is phenomenal and she cool to talk to. I def would repeat here is her link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84442380.
Here is Jasira link (The other girl): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84467423.
-
06-21-22 22:09 #14448Senior Member

Posts: 307To each his own. Most of us aren't fucking dimes, and less than half of us are fucking nickels. I wouldn't brag about a lot of the girls I PAID to fuck and that probably goes for most of us. Dude enjoyed his time and reported back. I can't believe people on this forum are stunned that someone fucked these ladies. As if you haven't seen the streetwalker thread. Be glad it wasn't your dick in them and move on.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 15:44 #14447Regular Member

Posts: 4Ehh, for reference, my favorite barber is, to me, the undisputed GOAT in the shop. But he's super cocky, his chair is always full, he overbooks on occasion, and he loves to make you wait while he takes unnecessary breaks to eat food, smoke a blunt, or chat with his baby mama on the phone in between clients. But my haircut comes out looking crispy, and exactly how I want it to every single time. Similar deal here, I guess.
Originally Posted by Derrick1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 15:16 #14446Regular Member

Posts: 4God why would you do that.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 14:16 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 74Really?
She forgot to meet but she didn't forget to take your money? So when you texted her I guess that still didn't jog her memory. This is one of the reasons this entire scene is the way it is these days. Providers see they can get away with shit like this and why'all still break bread. But glad you enjoyed yourself.
Originally Posted by Orgone420
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:49 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 153Raven
She is not a scammer, but she will scam you good if given a chance. This girl is known for having candy and pimp issues. Her current "boyfriend" is managing all her accounts and dates, so chances are he saw a guys showing gullible tendencies and took advantages. I don't think any of the chicks out there are bad people, but they will do anything for drugs, consider yourself lucky my friend and remember never send advance payment.
Originally Posted by BMore51
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 13:41 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 153Damn
This post brought tears to my eyes. Why would you do this to yourself my man.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 12:41 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 541That's what I'm saying. I know they are used goods I'm not looking for relationship with these birds. Some would turn them away but go right to the SW forum and post about their conquest like the fuk 😒 they are one and the same.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
I didn't get stood up, ghosted or cheated. So that's seems like a win in my book. I rattled a few a feathers but meanwhile I'm still getting notifications in my inbox asking for more info on them. So my report must have helped a few on these forums.
-
06-21-22 11:09 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 83I'm blind
I just can't.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 10:40 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 422Look, they might be street meat, and we all have hit girls who look like this a few times and not mention it, but with those rates shit I might also have taken the plunge at least with bowties Ashley. 70-80 for a hhr is what it used to be and still should be. Besides the scabs, she's got cake. Hope you at least wrapped up unless she let you hit it raw which from what I remember reading she does that.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





