The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9124

    Lin massage on 85th

    I messaged Angela and she seemed to either feign ignorance or actually didn't seem to know there was an issue. She said whatever happened wasn't because of their shop. So I'm not sure what that was all about.

  2. #9123

    Text scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers here is a weird one I have replied to numerous ad on rub md. The other day I received a tex from 915 area code saying they are mafia they own AMP's and that I was wasting his girls time by texting the ad posted. Demanding a $2,500 Fine to be paid or harm will come to you and your family they send pic of beheadings and burned alive saying this will happen if you don't comply. Has anyone else ever received a text from a 915 area code number.
    They just scammers just ignore or block the numbers it all bullshit not legit. No AMP will do that.

  3. #9122
    Quote Originally Posted by Streaker12  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you can share the address? Did not turn up in a search. Thank you!
    Formerly Vina Sauna on Rubmaps.

    Same owner and MO as Renton Highland Spa.

  4. #9121

    Yu Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDood  [View Original Post]
    Lin massage on 85th and 3rd northwest had 4 cops parked in the lot next to it with their lights on and the door was open this afternoon at 15:30.

    I've also noticed that the door of Yu Massage across from Fred Meyer has had their door wide open for a few weeks. Anyone been to Yu lately?
    Yu has new owner and new girls. Door open to make it more monger friendly.

  5. #9120

    Lin massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDood  [View Original Post]
    Lin massage on 85th and 3rd northwest had 4 cops parked in the lot next to it with their lights on and the door was open this afternoon at 15:30.

    I've also noticed that the door of Yu Massage across from Fred Meyer has had their door wide open for a few weeks. Anyone been to Yu lately?
    I haven't heard anything and am hesitant to reach out to Angela if was a bust. But it hope nothing happened to the girls there. I enjoy visiting Cathy.

    A few months back, I saw cops outside Apple down the street in the same fashion. They seem to still be in business if the open sign is any indication. Although, I've never visited them.

  6. #9119

    Uncle LEO at Lin

    Lin massage on 85th and 3rd northwest had 4 cops parked in the lot next to it with their lights on and the door was open this afternoon at 15:30.

    I've also noticed that the door of Yu Massage across from Fred Meyer has had their door wide open for a few weeks. Anyone been to Yu lately?

  7. #9118
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Good evening, Mongers! Been a long time since my last post as I have taken a lengthy break from mongering due to work.

    Had some time, had some opportunity, so I found myself entering One Massage down in Tukwila. Place is open until 2 am, actually opens at 8 am. Who the fuck get "massages" at 8 am. Not sure if I can even get my dick hard at 8 am!

    Greeted by Sasha, a beautiful light skinned African American girl in her mid-late 20's with the absolute greatest set of natural tits! Sasha was very friendly, but gave the absolute worst massage I have EVER received! In her defense, she admitted she was terrible at massages and that, in her words, this place was more brothel than massage parlor.

    After, no joke, 90 seconds or so of a "massage," which was more "tickling with lotion" than an actual massage, Sasha asked me how I would like to finish. Um, well, can we at least have 5 minutes of massage before we start talking about finishing?

    She gave me my options, I told her I only brought $115 and the house fee took $60 of that. I said I usually tip $40 for a handjob and she said it is usually $60, but since it was my first time there, she'll take care of me. For your reference, tip for blowjob is $100 and full service is $200, both on top of the $60 house fee. Tips, though, seem very negotiable, so you can probably dip
    your wick in Sashas stubbly non-bush for less..
    Any chance you can share the address? Did not turn up in a search. Thank you!

  8. #9117
    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon mongers.

    I am traveling from the driest place in the world for the practice of our sport which is Utah, also known as Mormonville. I will be visiting Kent and I would like to pay a visit to a masseuse, preferably white, blonde or redhead, black or Latina. I am trying to avoid asian due to issues to get activated. If you happen to know of any tip I would appreciate it. I would offer some intel in Utah, but I haven't had much luck: it has been forsaken from these lands.

    Thanks in advance.
    Kent is completely dry for AMPs (or anything else related to the hobby). Trust me, I live in Kent, and it is dry as a bone.

  9. #9116
    Thanks for the info. I was thinking it was one of those to hood to be true situations.

    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    I searched up the address on that posting and saw it was some massage spa. Then looking up the phone number, I saw numerous postings with fake photos for that same spa using that number. Then doing an image search, that photo has been used in multiple "Asian girl seeking for xxx" advertisements. All around pretty sketchy, and I would avoid if I were you unless someone can prove otherwise.

  10. #9115
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSea  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers here is a weird one I have replied to numerous ad on rub md. The other day I received a tex from 915 area code saying they are mafia they own AMP's and that I was wasting his girls time by texting the ad posted. Demanding a $2,500 Fine to be paid or harm will come to you and your family they send pic of beheadings and burned alive saying this will happen if you don't comply. Has anyone else ever received a text from a 915 area code number.
    I got that a lot last summer to my burner. Some of the test even included pics of dismembered bodies. I just ignored them.

  11. #9114

    Seems like a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    I searched up the address on that posting and saw it was some massage spa. Then looking up the phone number, I saw numerous postings with fake photos for that same spa using that number. Then doing an image search, that photo has been used in multiple "Asian girl seeking for xxx" advertisements. All around pretty sketchy, and I would avoid if I were you unless someone can prove otherwise.

  12. #9113

    Threatening texts

    Hey fellow mongers here is a weird one I have replied to numerous ad on rub md. The other day I received a tex from 915 area code saying they are mafia they own AMP's and that I was wasting his girls time by texting the ad posted. Demanding a $2,500 Fine to be paid or harm will come to you and your family they send pic of beheadings and burned alive saying this will happen if you don't comply. Has anyone else ever received a text from a 915 area code number.

  13. #9112

    Picture not current

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDan  [View Original Post]
    I have replied to multiple ads for the stone way AMP and they post pictures of many girls that don't work their the mamasan uses those pic to attract clients if you call they will say yes come in when you get there it's a bait and switch. I have never had any luck at that AMP. So if anyone has update please post.

  14. #9111

    Filipino Aini


  15. #9110

    Visiting Kent

    Good afternoon mongers.

    I am traveling from the driest place in the world for the practice of our sport which is Utah, also known as Mormonville. I will be visiting Kent and I would like to pay a visit to a masseuse, preferably white, blonde or redhead, black or Latina. I am trying to avoid asian due to issues to get activated. If you happen to know of any tip I would appreciate it. I would offer some intel in Utah, but I haven't had much luck: it has been forsaken from these lands.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape