Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 1127 1627 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23841

    Where timeless and timely merge. . . In hell

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    The post you guys have responded to is from January. I'd imagine the original poster has forgotten all about it.
    Yea the 55+ crowd has certainly forgotten all about it due to reduced brain capacity. But I think the game probably changes enough in the later stages that getting a random lady to even participate becomes a twisted turn-on. Reminds me of a youtube interview with comedian Joey Diaz where he said something like not wanting to traumatize younger women by letting them give him a BJ. Shit. I guess I'm on another level of evil. Because even now I can see myself getting off on that angle when the time comes. LMAO.

  2. #23840

    Timely

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Ryann is a great person. I don't see an issue with it. As a monger, you have the ability to view photos of who you choose to see. No one makes a big deal out of guys that refuse to see a BBW or older provider. We all know that guys would lie about their age or try to send fake pics to see her. There's a reason she's so highly rated. Unfortunately she isn't attracted to older guys. That's her preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    Providers (some vs streetwalkers) have their preferences as to who they will see just as we do. It may hurt your feelings and a reminder that you are not a young man, and that I understand. But we have to respect their preferences and wishes as to who they will or will not see, as we expect them to respect ours. No matter how virile or good looking you think you still are.
    The post you guys have responded to is from January. I'd imagine the original poster has forgotten all about it.

  3. #23839

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    His post is dared 6-18-22 and in the post he says he reached out at 9:30 that morning and saw her later that same day. See there is the blue line that separated each post where the date is? That would be your clue.
    I just saw her today. She is a really nice young lady. She just likes that ALT look. Super fine body, smooth skin, nice shape, small perky tits, just like the other monger described. I'll be back to see her. Oh, she likes Taco Bell.

  4. #23838

    Sarah?

    Anyone seen this one. Been posting for a while. Over a month. Once a day Texted her. Says name is Sarah. Decent rates. And Cincy location. Only shows one pic in ad. But other pics show when looking deeper. Seems TGTBT. But maybe. Will do verification via FaceTime or duo. Not ready to TOFTT but would love to hear of anyone has seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84329109

  5. #23837

    Lexi

    Decided to TOFTT again. Last 4 are 5299. She is on listcrawler. Is standard fare for what types are usually on there. Pictures are accurate. She's about 5'5". She smokes. Answered door in lingerie, which was nice. I asked to use restroom. So no one else in room. She asked for donation upfront. Which I didn't mind. Although I know many on here do. She was already on bed and ready to get to it. BYOP, she was out, so was limited to what I would do. Finger felt outside, seemed tight. No kissing. Good bbj. She couldn't DT it all. But skills are good. I thanked her for seeing me. Since it's been tough to get ahold of anyone. She said she just hasn't felt like seeing anyone. Would I see her again? Yes, but make sure she has covers before I get there.

  6. #23836

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieJJ  [View Original Post]
    So when did you see her?
    His post is dared 6-18-22 and in the post he says he reached out at 9:30 that morning and saw her later that same day. See there is the blue line that separated each post where the date is? That would be your clue.

  7. #23835
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    "Would you see Tom Cruise (age 59)?" is always my response to that one. I'm 53, in much better shape than Ryan, and I have no interest in seeing *her* because she's out-of-shape for someone in their 20's. Not to mention overpriced at her current rate of $450.

    The bigger issue here is that hobbyists skew older. How many guys under 40 who aren't in some unusual situation (like stationed in the military overseas) are really interested in paying for it on a regular basis?

    That said, I have no problem with a lady who wants to get paid for it, but doesn't want to get paid for it with just *anyone*. The best course for these ladies is Seeking. Or, in lieu of that, they could require a FaceTime screening for each customer.

    (There was a red-haired escort in the area, pre-COVID, who had a practice like that. She wanted a photo of you. I can live with that.)..
    Providers (some vs streetwalkers) have their preferences as to who they will see just as we do. It may hurt your feelings and a reminder that you are not a young man, and that I understand. But we have to respect their preferences and wishes as to who they will or will not see, as we expect them to respect ours. No matter how virile or good looking you think you still are.

  8. #23834
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    There are a handful of reports if you search Emalee. The search function doesn't work on 3 characters so Ema or Ema Lee won't work.
    OK thanks, I appreciate it.

  9. #23833

    Emalee

    There are a handful of reports if you search Emalee. The search function doesn't work on 3 characters so Ema or Ema Lee won't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, any info on this one? (I did search the feed with no luck).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84307539

  10. #23832

    Any info on her?

    Good morning, any info on this one? (I did search the feed with no luck).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/84307539

  11. #23831

    Cleared more

    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info but your inbox is full.
    I've had nearly 100 messages about her so every time I reply and delete some, it fills up again.

    If you haven't seen her previously and can't convince her you have when you contact her, you might be out of luck with how many people are reaching out.

  12. #23830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Ryann Age Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    "Would you see Tom Cruise (age 59)?" is always my response to that one. I'm 53, in much better shape than Ryan, and I have no interest in seeing *her* because she's out-of-shape for someone in their 20's. Not to mention overpriced at her current rate of $450.

    The bigger issue here is that hobbyists skew older. How many guys under 40 who aren't in some unusual situation (like stationed in the military overseas) are really interested in paying for it on a regular basis?

    That said, I have no problem with a lady who wants to get paid for it, but doesn't want to get paid for it with just *anyone*. The best course for these ladies is Seeking. Or, in lieu of that, they could require a FaceTime screening for each customer.

    (There was a red-haired escort in the area, pre-COVID, who had a practice like that. She wanted a photo of you. I can live with that.)

    But to just blanket exclude entire demographic categories, whether over 55, or African American, or whatever, is not cool in my opinion. Pick and choose if you want, but don't be a bigot by targeting entire demographics.

    One more reason why Ryann will never get a single dollar of mine.
    Ryann is a great person. I don't see an issue with it. As a monger, you have the ability to view photos of who you choose to see. No one makes a big deal out of guys that refuse to see a BBW or older provider. We all know that guys would lie about their age or try to send fake pics to see her. There's a reason she's so highly rated. Unfortunately she isn't attracted to older guys. That's her preference.

  13. #23829

    Eh

    Most providers, if they have an age requirement, have an age minimum (usually 40-45) rather than maximun so when it happens once I wouldn't complain too much if I were you. I agree its frustrating but lets be real... you found an outlier there

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    "Would you see Tom Cruise (age 59)?" is always my response to that one. I'm 53, in much better shape than Ryan, and I have no interest in seeing *her* because she's out-of-shape for someone in their 20's. Not to mention overpriced at her current rate of $450.

    The bigger issue here is that hobbyists skew older. How many guys under 40 who aren't in some unusual situation (like stationed in the military overseas) are really interested in paying for it on a regular basis?

    That said, I have no problem with a lady who wants to get paid for it, but doesn't want to get paid for it with just *anyone*. The best course for these ladies is Seeking. Or, in lieu of that, they could require a FaceTime screening for each customer.

    (There was a red-haired escort in the area, pre-COVID, who had a practice like that. She wanted a photo of you. I can live with that.)

    But to just blanket exclude entire demographic categories, whether over 55, or African American, or whatever, is not cool in my opinion. Pick and choose if you want, but don't be a bigot by targeting entire demographics.

    One more reason why Ryann will never get a single dollar of mine.

  14. #23828
    Quote Originally Posted by NkyGuy8917  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I have been a fellow follower of the forum and appreciate all the intel you all bring to the table. I feel like it's finally time I start my contribution to this forum. Today I had a dream with Saffy. I reached out to her at 9:30 am this morning and she replied within the hour saying she was available. Her location is private. & she lives in a 1 bed room apartment just north of Cincinnati. There is also parking available directly in front of her complex. The driveway to the complex is very long and on your right, right after the big garden (you'll know what I'm talking about if you schedule anything w / her). Once I arrived she came out of the complex with her small dog and greeted me outside at the door. We walked upstairs to her apartment where it was just the two of us. Faint smoke smell upon entering. She did not smoke during our dream and her mouth surely didn't taste like smoke. Her pictures are very accurate. She is very petite, nice perky ass & tits. & did I say how tight her pussy is? Man I blasted in like 10 minutes LOL. After the deed I left the donation on her dresser and let myself out. The entire interaction didn't feel forced and I was comfortable. Her menu is very accommodating, all you have to do is ask. Would recommend.
    So when did you see her?

  15. #23827

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa23  [View Original Post]
    She would like to stay UTR and meet with people she is familiar with, so there won't be a link or public posting of contact info. That's why I said DM for contact info.
    Looking for info but your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape