Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Agency Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 137 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2050
This blog is moderated by BOS143
  1. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoBlue  [View Original Post]
    My visit was good, I used google translate the whole time with the booker and I made it known to them I am not Chinese and no where close to understanding lt BUT I joked around a lot and used my sense of humor. I can use google translate well though LOL. Verification is smooth and bookinf happened sooner then expected so I jumped on it asap.

    I have to say its a little different from btt but something I can slowly get use to as for location and d. I don't mind as long as there is a beauty in front of me. She is a good height, cute face like gnd and all nature body with a juicy ass to grab. PM me for details.
    Jealous. I made the booker chuckle a few times but was ultimately told "no exceptions". Shucks, at least I tried haha.

  2. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxxx  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how it goes.
    My visit was good, I used google translate the whole time with the booker and I made it known to them I am not Chinese and no where close to understanding lt BUT I joked around a lot and used my sense of humor. I can use google translate well though LOL. Verification is smooth and bookinf happened sooner then expected so I jumped on it asap.

    I have to say its a little different from btt but something I can slowly get use to as for location and d. I don't mind as long as there is a beauty in front of me. She is a good height, cute face like gnd and all nature body with a juicy ass to grab. PM me for details.

  3. #203

    Chinese agencies

    Yah boys they aren't going to do anything with you if you aren't Asian. Even if you get past the booker, a lot of the girls are very afraid of meeting foreigners since they all have immigration issues, don't speak English, or otherwise have some aversion to certain physical attributes.

    If you're bored of BTT or the girls aren't good, there's a good Asian independent visiting the area atm. She sees everyone I think. Check my post history.

  4. #202
    Have any white people have luck getting into Phoenix? It seems like Xiaomi and Tokyo are not possible.

  5. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, same here. Bummed too I was already in the area for something else and ready to go haha. Tried to let me through and the booker was at least somewhat kind about it.

    Anyone have any Japanese contacts, I had a sad BTT experience instead and just bored of Korean I guess.
    My last experience with BTT was not great paid for 2 x got one. Seemed like they were running out the clock like in a football game.

  6. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTeal  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to book through https://xiaomi88888.com/ .

    Was using Google translator the entire time but when it got to the part where they were confirming the appointment he asked for a Drivers License and vax card and then said "oh, you're not Chinese." To which I replied, "nope."

    Booker then said, "I didn't know that. We can't make any deals. Bye."
    Yeah, same here. Bummed too I was already in the area for something else and ready to go haha. Tried to let me through and the booker was at least somewhat kind about it.

    Anyone have any Japanese contacts, I had a sad BTT experience instead and just bored of Korean I guess.

  7. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Are you white or black? Some of the agencies MIGHT let you book if you're white. But almost all agencies I know won't if you're black. It's not them being racist or anything, just that the girls can't handle it LOL.
    I am as White as they come.

  8. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTeal  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to book through https://xiaomi88888.com/ .

    Was using Google translator the entire time but when it got to the part where they were confirming the appointment he asked for a Drivers License and vax card and then said "oh, you're not Chinese." To which I replied, "nope."

    Booker then said, "I didn't know that. We can't make any deals. Bye."
    Are you white or black? Some of the agencies MIGHT let you book if you're white. But almost all agencies I know won't if you're black. It's not them being racist or anything, just that the girls can't handle it LOL.

  9. #197

    No Go Unless Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmmm69  [View Original Post]
    Prices have gone up in general. Most were 360 for 60 minutes, now 500 is most common.
    Just tried to book through https://xiaomi88888.com/ .

    Was using Google translator the entire time but when it got to the part where they were confirming the appointment he asked for a Drivers License and vax card and then said "oh, you're not Chinese." To which I replied, "nope."

    Booker then said, "I didn't know that. We can't make any deals. Bye."

  10. #196

    Tokoyo and Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    Just visited them again and had one of the best experiences from 英23376;. She's apparently from Japan and is probably one the best looking and performing girls I've seen in an agency. Even BTT. She was really into it, actually speaks English and one of the best services I've gotten. If you get a chance, go visit her. She leaves in 3 days.
    Prices have gone up in general. Most were 360 for 60 minutes, now 500 is most common.

  11. #195

    Japanese from Phoenix

    Just visited them again and had one of the best experiences from 英23376;. She's apparently from Japan and is probably one the best looking and performing girls I've seen in an agency. Even BTT. She was really into it, actually speaks English and one of the best services I've gotten. If you get a chance, go visit her. She leaves in 3 days.

  12. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoBlue  [View Original Post]
    All set here, I heard back via text and it all worked out. Thank you.
    Let us know how it goes.

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS143  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling all 3 of these sites are run by the same group lmao. Tokoyo is the high end version of Xiami88888. Phoenix is just the medford version of Xiaomi.
    Has anyone had luck getting registered with any of these places? I tried to sign up with Tokoyo about a month ago, but they wouldn't take me since I'm not Chinese. They asked me over WhatsApp if I was American, Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Said American and they instantly said they don't accept non-Chinese and proceeded to block me. They did not even video call with me either. I'm Curious if this is the same deal with phoenix or Xiaomi?

  14. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoBlue  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm trying to get verified with Xiao and reading the previous post and looking at the website layouts it seems to me true they are under one management.

    I saw that they are only accepting Chinese clients only and some post saying they are accepting non-asian clients as well. I sent them a text like at 2:30 am and wasn't hoping to get back a response. But it was worth a try. I just sent them another text to the number provided on their website just now as well. Is calling them the best way? The site says to call to make an appointment but there isn't a verifying link like BTT.

    If you can share your experiences with me through PM or reply here, that would be great. I been using BTT but want to try another agency with Chinese and japanses as well. Mu and Zen was great but its been crickets for weeks on the thread forum.

    Thanks a head of time everyone!
    All set here, I heard back via text and it all worked out. Thank you.

  15. #191

    Verification

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to get verified with Xiao and reading the previous post and looking at the website layouts it seems to me true they are under one management.

    I saw that they are only accepting Chinese clients only and some post saying they are accepting non-asian clients as well. I sent them a text like at 2:30 am and wasn't hoping to get back a response. But it was worth a try. I just sent them another text to the number provided on their website just now as well. Is calling them the best way? The site says to call to make an appointment but there isn't a verifying link like BTT.

    If you can share your experiences with me through PM or reply here, that would be great. I been using BTT but want to try another agency with Chinese and japanses as well. Mu and Zen was great but its been crickets for weeks on the thread forum.

    Thanks a head of time everyone!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape