Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1309
-
06-23-22 20:18 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 47Vixen Parker
I think this guy is just trying to bash one of the best providers we have in town! Those that see Parker and know her know the truth and she operates safety first! This guy like Hyde just stirring the pot!
Originally Posted by MiningMo
[View Original Post]
Parker thanks for all you do to keep things sexy and desirable.
Thanks.
-
06-23-22 18:22 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 687And yet people STILL can't keep talking about them elsewhere. Geesh!
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 21:12 #1052Regular Member

Posts: 5Vixens
Well guys I posted today on the vixens thread and the moderator of the blog rubber Avis deleted it so the blog sucks if we can't post the truth.
It was about the queen offering BBFS I was agreeing with Hyde and others but it got deleted! So if I have anything that could be taken negative which I'm not say offering BBFS is negative but rubber Avis thought you guys shouldn't see what some of us received from Parker!
So I'd only use the main forum or your post could be deleted!
-
06-20-22 15:19 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 65Well you don't have to worry about it anymore because a "STL Vixens" thread has been started.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 15:06 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 109Why not just do a thread for St. Louis Agencies / Groups?
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
Personally I don't really care where it's talked about but sweet lord baby Jesus the amount of bickering over "I wIsH ThEy'd sTaRT tHeiR OwN ThrEAd!" is just ridiculous.
-
06-07-22 23:33 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 471Been there. My provider got pregnant, not by me, and decided to give up the business, yet she still wanted the money. She would text and make things up and I kept saying no. She even had her sister text me to tell me she got arrested and needed bail money. I called the jail and she wasn't there so I told her sister she was full of it. Eventually, the provider agreed to actually work for the money and I like doing pregnant girls so we met at a hotel. I let my guard down for one second and she grabbed my money and ran. The last thing I was going to do was chase a pregnant girl down the street so I let her go. Moral of the story is be careful, when a provider decides to get out of the business they will try to milk you or rob you before they totally break off contact. Now I try to hit it and quit it before it gets to that point.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-22 20:17 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 375All take no give
So I had this girl whom I've known since the RTP days but she went off for several years before returning a while ago. Was glad to see her again and enjoyed our time together but she's got a boyfriend / pimp who kept banging on the door whenever we did incall. Afterwards, she stopped answering my messages (I assume the bf / pimp had a hand in it) so I eventually gave up on her and moved on. Recently, she got back to me asking for money to get some food so I hesitantly gave her a few bucks for that. Yes, I know I shouldn't have done that and as I expected, the next day she contacted me again for some more money and promised to leave me alone if I did it once more. I'm sorry but that's not how things work here as I'm not some kind of charity donor. I can't just give out the money for free and get nothing in return though I'd be glad to part with the money that she needed if we could go back to what we did before. Until then, that money goes towards the girls who actually puts in the work so might as well work at the local gas station if you're that strapped for money.
-
05-09-22 01:37 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 78Yep, went by Emily. I met her at the Schnucks in Spanish Lake off Bellefontaine. At first, she was doing incalls out of a house down the street.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 13:20 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 418Was she from up north and named Emily? She looks very familiar.
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-22 06:19 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone else?
I met her at the grocery store right after her baby daddy went to jail. The lines blurred a bit, which led to some great times, were almost nothing was off the table. She said her friend convinced her to start listing on BP because she needed the monies. Unfortunately, the more she made, the worse her demons, attitude, service became. She stopped for a minute, I am assuming it was because her BD was released, but I am not sure. At one point though, she was like a routine expense, 2-3 times a week. I saw her posting again a few months ago, and contemplated kicking the tires for old times sake. Man I miss the good ole days.
https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...5419e59ae.html
-
04-14-22 13:25 #1044Banned Member

Posts: 116Email / phone number--really?
Hopefully one is already using an alternative / burner phone number, so why would it be so difficult to use / create an alternative email? It takes about two minutes. The site allows all correspondence within their web portal for scheduling given the choice of the contact being email or phone (text). This is a very innocuous way to provide comfort and verification for the vixens for scheduling purposes; it also creates a buffer from potential clients wishing to create new burner numbers once they've been blocked since having to create another email with another burner number creates further roadblocks. A well-designed and evolving site, I like what they have done, especially responding to feedback regarding launching the webmail app as opposed to capturing (as they are doing now) information through the site.
Originally Posted by Cvin2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 13:09 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 105Fake email
Do I really need to make a fake email and send it over? I have seen them in the past but I really don't want to create another email address. I would think my phone number would work.
Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday
[View Original Post]
Cvin.
-
04-14-22 08:28 #1042Banned Member

Posts: 30STLV They are listening.
Jannisary, It would seem that the Vixens are listening. They took your email comment to heart and completely changed their website and the booking process. Very interesting.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 13:49 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 1087I will say that I don't think you are the management for them. You've reported on other escorts, seem to have a good grasp of the industry, and write coherently.
Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 06:36 #1040Banned Member

Posts: 30Thank you for the vote of confidence, but I can assure you I am not managing. I am just some guy that is a huge fan of the vixens and I want them to do well;; EOS.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






