Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 1510 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19276

    Maya Poland

    Anyone seen this girl? Pics look good.

    https://mayapoland.ch/

  2. #19275
    The "no" list as long as your arm

    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Based on the amount of "No" in the add. What was great about the performance. I'm assuming it was just CBJ, CFS and out. When I see No No No I avoid and don't look twice unless the mileage meets the expectations. If it was just CBJ and CFS what was the damage? Serious curious question.
    With a lot of these biotches, it would be quicker for them to list what they *will* do, it's a shorter list. Some super hot chicks, but it's like they want you in a hazmat suit to see them. PASS. And even many fuglies do the same, amazing levels of entitlement.

  3. #19274

    Warsaw

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I'll be out of the country and just realized that I'll be staying overnight in Warsaw. Any suggestions where to look for fun? I prefer the girl coming to my hotel rather than me going to a brothel and would prefer indies in order to avoid pimps and mobsters. I couldn't find the international forum, but can use any advice.
    Check out Escorts. PL The rest of the sites are not as good; or their version of Uncle LEO shut them down. That should be a good resource for you. You can do searches for English speaking woman. Happy Hunting!

  4. #19273
    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I did DATY a couple times and she doesn't even manage to pretend she enjoys it, so I don't ever do that either.
    Yeah, I did that, she faked 2 orgasms in a few minutes each.

    She was good looking, pleasant and cooperative, no other problems at all, I got everything I paid for, but the detachment was definitely an issue.

    I may yet go back, she told me *afterwards* that one service was available that I'm very interested in.

  5. #19272

    Warsaw

    I'll be out of the country and just realized that I'll be staying overnight in Warsaw. Any suggestions where to look for fun? I prefer the girl coming to my hotel rather than me going to a brothel and would prefer indies in order to avoid pimps and mobsters. I couldn't find the international forum, but can use any advice.

  6. #19271

    My bad

    Yes my fault. I don't remember how to reply with post properly. Sorry for the confusion.

  7. #19270
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric444  [View Original Post]
    What is her screening like? I'm pretty cautious.
    For me, she just asked for nationality, age, and if I was associated with any LE. She actually did not ask me anything else, which I am assuming is not her normal practice.

  8. #19269

    Crystal OB / Lombard

    Saw over the weekend. Thank you Kabs. Negotiated 100 BBJCIM qv. Easy to schedule / quick to respond with hours notice / no waiting. Hotel room messy--yes but not outrageous and did not smell like smoke. South burbs folks know shitty hotels and this was Oak Brook shitty! Ha! Friend in bedroom all action on couch. Pics, meh, close enough. She is 5' nothing and got to the action right away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one yesterday. 180 for 2 pops with BBBJ, recording and Greek. Shitty hotel that was a mess with a friend in the bedrooms she greeted me so I knew she was there, we used the living in room, sucked me on the couch and then grabbed the rubber and lotion and let me stick that back door. Overall pretty solid for the donation. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83865851

  9. #19268
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill  [View Original Post]
    Based on the amount of "No" in the add. What was great about the performance. I'm assuming it was just CBJ, CFS and out. When I see No No No I avoid and don't look twice unless the mileage meets the expectations. If it was just CBJ and CFS what was the damage? Serious curious question.
    No kissing, BBBJ or DATY are not a deal breaker for me. CBJ or CFS are acceptable for me ONLY if the girl is younger (20's) fairly fit and has an attractive face.

    Now if she is older, overweight with an average looking face. I would never see her.

  10. #19267

    Marsella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    This girl typically hosts in the Naperville area, but also does outs. Doesn't post a lot and stopped showing face pics a while back due to security issues. Post pics are real though. Pretty, petite, young Latina. Currently blonde. Facetime verifies.

    Very chill and not a clock watcher. Everything is safe but amazing skills IMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84030545
    What's her rate for incall?

  11. #19266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I met with Laura yesterday and she told me that she never did bb before and not sure where those reviews came from. She is extremely sweet, but does not like to do dfk either. When you first meet her, she does her own thing and leads.

    I had a great time with her, but not sure if I want to repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    ? You saw her but don't know what she does for screening? That makes zero sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    If you saw her then she obviously screened you, so you should know. Logical congruence, my friend.
    I'm assuming he was quoting devMonkey and just didn't know how to use the quote feature.

  12. #19265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    So you clearly didn't see her then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric444  [View Original Post]
    What is her screening like? I'm pretty cautious.

    I met with Laura yesterday and she told me that she never did bb before. She is extremely sweet, but does not like to do dfk either. When you first meet her, she does her own thing and leads.

    I had a great time with her, but not sure if I want to repeat.
    If you saw her then she obviously screened you, so you should know. Logical congruence, my friend.

  13. #19264
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric444  [View Original Post]
    What is her screening like? I'm pretty cautious.

    I met with Laura yesterday and she told me that she never did bb before. She is extremely sweet, but does not like to do dfk either. When you first meet her, she does her own thing and leads.

    I had a great time with her, but not sure if I want to repeat.
    ? You saw her but don't know what she does for screening? That makes zero sense.

  14. #19263

    Laura screening?

    What is her screening like? I'm pretty cautious.

    I met with Laura yesterday and she told me that she never did bb before. She is extremely sweet, but does not like to do dfk either. When you first meet her, she does her own thing and leads.

    I had a great time with her, but not sure if I want to repeat.

  15. #19262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Serious question

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbd81  [View Original Post]
    This girl typically hosts in the Naperville area, but also does outs. Doesn't post a lot and stopped showing face pics a while back due to security issues. Post pics are real though. Pretty, petite, young Latina. Currently blonde. Facetime verifies.

    Very chill and not a clock watcher. Everything is safe but amazing skills IMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/84030545
    Based on the amount of "No" in the add. What was great about the performance. I'm assuming it was just CBJ, CFS and out. When I see No No No I avoid and don't look twice unless the mileage meets the expectations. If it was just CBJ and CFS what was the damage? Serious curious question.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape