Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 26913
-
06-15-22 07:26 #19218Senior Member

Posts: 61Macie
I reached out to her this past weekend and she said she would possibly be available this week Wednesday and Friday and maybe this coming weekend.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMarc
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 06:18 #19217Regular Member

Posts: 2Savannah
FYI. Seen Savannah near 47 and Cicero. She's looking hot as ever. Great BJ for 50. Grab if you can won't disappoint.
-
06-15-22 01:36 #19216Senior Member

Posts: 196You didn't do anything wrong
Thanks for the info bro. I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 19:23 #19215Senior Member

Posts: 138Like I said, I thought it would be a nice heads up. I didn't even say that she in fact DID give something to me. I said I think she did because she was the only person I had been with recently and I started to exhibit classic symptoms of an STI.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]
I could have reworded it to say, "I am showing symptoms of an STI. Awaiting test results. This provider is the only one I have been with during this time. If anyone has seen her, I'd recommend getting tested, just in case. ".
Is that really such an awful thing to do?
I know if I had recently seen a provider and one of you said that you were experiencing some weird things after seeing her, I'd greatly appreciate it, especially since a lot of these things can be asymptomatic for a while.
Also. I think it's important to state that I meant no ill will towards the provider. She was one of the best I've seen in some time. I had 0 complaints about her performance or attitude.
-
06-14-22 19:13 #19214Senior Member

Posts: 138Polish Princess
Only had one experience with them. I saw Kinga (who doesn't appear on their roster anymore) a few years ago, and she was awful.
Originally Posted by RockGesus
[View Original Post]
My go-tos at the time didn't have anything, so I figured I'd give them a try. Sent a text to see if they had anyone available. They had 2 and I asked which was better. They said Kinga "was their best. " Great, checked out her pics, looked decent enough, so I booked. Like I said. Awful. Pictures were not an accurate depiction at all, and her attitude and performance were both trash.
Left such a bad taste in my mouth that I never returned.
I've seen some positive reviews though, so who knows.
-
06-14-22 13:38 #19213Senior Member

Posts: 26Macie
Anyone seen Macie recently? I've been trying to get ahold of her and haven't heard back from her at all. Usually when I text her on her off days, she will get back to me the following day or so. I know she likes me because I treat her really well and always tip so I don't think she's sick of me LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-17
-
06-14-22 11:56 #19212Senior Member

Posts: 52Lauren
Alright who got Lauren pregnant. LOL. I saw her recently and she looks to have a baby bump. She claimed that she has been gaining weight but I've seen her a few times and the only thing getting bigger is her baby bump. Anyone else notice this.
-
06-14-22 10:52 #19211Senior Member

Posts: 233Avoid. She's got a dude who will sometimes start banging on the door after you arrive.
Originally Posted by AssMann82
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 07:53 #19210Senior Member

Posts: 151Crystal OB / Lombard
Saw this one yesterday. 180 for 2 pops with BBBJ, recording and Greek. Shitty hotel that was a mess with a friend in the bedrooms she greeted me so I knew she was there, we used the living in room, sucked me on the couch and then grabbed the rubber and lotion and let me stick that back door. Overall pretty solid for the donation. Will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83865851
-
06-14-22 07:33 #19209Senior Member

Posts: 60Is She Real?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83884503
I contacted this person and she immediately tells me what this plan of hers for a monthly payment. The odd part is she tells me all this math and her $ are at the end of numbers like a foreign country.
She asked for a verification pic and she gave one as well to me where I chose how she should be positioned.
She might seem real as she did not ask me for a deposit. Anyone seen her?
-
06-13-22 19:12 #19208Senior Member

Posts: 151Kara Brooklyn
Saw her a few weeks ago, bounces between downtown and Oakbrook. She was chill, too talkative for me but overall relaxing. Booked an hour and stayed for about 45 minutes, her face isn't great but her tits are as advertised. She gave a decent BBBJ and let me cum on those massive jugs, then we relaxed and she over oiled me during the massage, when I was ready she did a mix of BBBJ and titty fucking for round two. 280 all in probably would repeat in a pinch but wasn't my favorite.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83767069
-
06-13-22 13:22 #19207Senior Member

Posts: 208Cece?
Any word on this one? Tiny MILF. Cece.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83761947
Typical ad with minimal info and no reviews.
-
06-13-22 11:21 #19206Senior Member

Posts: 78Have you seen her? Or has anyone else? Seems too good to be true. You said her hour was 200? Hmm.
Originally Posted by Kreezy03
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 06:18 #19205Senior Member

Posts: 1354Years ago they had some good talent with FS, then declined. I have not used them in a few years and I would have low expectations going in.
Originally Posted by RockGesus
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 03:16 #19204Senior Member

Posts: 112Haven't met her
But I am 110% certain I was on a plane coming back from FL with this cutie when she flew in. We chatted briefly but not much and she damn near fell asleep on my shoulder. First thing I noticed was she was cute as hell. Petite little chick who could curl up in an economy class seat and sleep soundly. Something in my mind kept telling me she was an escort don't know why. Guess you can just tell after a few years in the game LOL. She had no luggage only a big ass purse and snacks LOL. She's extremely attractive in person in lounge gear and no make up. I got home and checked list crawler and by the next day she was posting LOL but she had changed her hair color. It's now back black like it was when I first "met" her. Anyone been to see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/83801176











Reply With Quote





