Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 10619
-
06-25-22 16:54 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 106
-
06-24-22 23:42 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 229DaneaDae
Anyone see lately. Is there any drama with her and does she take more then one load. Any one get the burns from her I'm always a bit Leery with some one that openly advises BBFS. Still love to pound that pussy.
-
06-24-22 12:05 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 51Same
I put with more hassle than usual because of the upside. She was always feast or famine. She ghosted me the last time I tried to see her and I was done with her after that.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-22 10:29 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 237It is a bummer
Yeah, I agree. She was always horrible with time management. She canceled last minute on me a couple of times, but the prospect of one of her great appointments kept me coming back. She loved daty as well, and had a really sexy, tight spinner body (some spinners in this game look rather unhealthy, she didn't at all). I even got to know her dog a little. Too bad, because I don't think she is even providing any longer, just robbing people, but that's a dangerous game. She's going to run into the wrong guy.
Originally Posted by InsaneDC
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 19:59 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 51A damn shame
It's so hard to find a lady that will give you a good time that it sucks, even more, when they go down like this. I had some very, very good times with her. A damn shame.
Originally Posted by JJohnJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 19:34 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 97Hair Dresser in Vancouver
She was curvy but I wouldn't have called her a BBW at all. Probably about 45 years old, give or take. Dark hair, kinda curled (I don't think it was natural) and not real long. Not quite to her shoulders. She had her hair dresser's license hanging over her hair cutting station, but her name was covered. It looked legit from a hair dresser standpoint.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-22 17:09 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 237Annabelle
She used to be a regular of mine a couple years ago. Did all the fun things, including BBBJCIM, bbfscip. She was always pretty unreliable though, and some appointments were better than others. At her best she was really great, but things started to slip. Then I saw the signs of drug use with the discarded aluminum foil pieces in her trash.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
The last time I tried to see her, she had me go to a motel. The plan was for me to pay for her room and then a little more for an hour. I told her I would meet her out in front of the motel and give her the cash, but she acted all weird, wanted me to cashapp her the funds, etc. I realized pretty quickly that she wasn't actually there and that she was trying to set me up for a rob. That was the last time I ever bothered with her.
-
06-22-22 17:03 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 43Annabella617
Anyone have intel on this one? Not what I typically go for but she throws around "open menu" quite a bit. Wants handle info before she'll discuss menu. Tna gal but her reviews are pointless. Annabella617 I believe, only find one or two vague references here for her.
She's been around for a long time, posts a lot statewide.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3080862
-
06-22-22 12:18 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 765Not that I know of
I fucked her once every couple of weeks from around 2017-2020. She was in a single story duplex type place. I think she has moved though. Not fat or thin. Her pics are accurate. Bolt ons. Gave good BBBJ. Liked her pussy eaten. Very friendly. Always covered. Her pice point at the time was $80/ hh. Which is why I went so often. No drama or drugs. Her rate is a bit higher now, but still fairly low. I'm thinking about seeing her again. Good view in doggy.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
I think VIP is to fuck. CFS. Lower rate is massage/BBBJ.
-
06-22-22 10:59 #5870Senior Member

Posts: 51Scary
I was about 50% with her. The great times were great but the bad times were terrible. The drama quotient with this one is very high. A real gamble IMO.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 22:28 #5869Regular Member

Posts: 19Nova T.
Just to be clear I need to fix a typo. I negotiated down to 300, she was asking for 400. She is like her pics, no bigger and no smaller, but she is a big girl at 5'9". Totally fine with cip, did not ask for cia. One more thing. When I was getting out I think there was someone else also in her apt, sitting quietly in the living room, I could never see the guy / gal, just a glimpse of a shadow. I have seen providers who had roomies in the other room, and I am fine with that. I would have been fine if she had told me earlier. But it can be an issue for some. Being upfront about everything is always appreciated. So if you are planning on visiting her, just make sure you are asking all the right questions and have have everything cleared up before you show up on her door.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-22 22:13 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 1157Kendall
Only saw her once years ago, single floor 4 apartment bldg, her neighbors knew what the fuck was going on with so many foot traffic to her doors. I believe, regular rate is a massage / cfs and VIP is just cfs no massage. Fucked in her living room never made an attempt to move into bedroom. Not fat but thick lady, her ass cheeks was firm, she's a jogger.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
Didn't find her attractive one and done.
-
06-21-22 20:32 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 144Does she belong here?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?354898-Kendall
There's a VIP menu (with no "detail" of course).
Any 411 on that?
-
06-20-22 09:52 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 1142Annabelle
**EDIT** Her tna profile is banned. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?415200-KelseyKreams.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 09:27 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 765Was she fat?
I remember a hair dresser provider about 10 years ago who was pretty fat.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






