Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 1589 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17586
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not knocking your fun times across the border. But she looks not that much different than around here.

    Most people can't tell from that pic but I'd bet she has Fake hair, saggy boobs. Jelly roll belly, fat dimply ass.
    And I was wondering how long her dick is.

  2. #17585

  3. #17584

    Very nice

    I called this girl Sunday morning, she called back in the afternoon when I was golfing, I missed the call, she's cute, probably north side.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/836293726196

  4. #17583

    Mmmmm bologna

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I called her. She is absolutely gorgeous with nice big titties. Nice to hear she's a performer and not just a provider. Only one problem.

    Man! She's expensive. She's charging for those titties, that's for sure! I called her and she was super sweet on the phone. She was still nice to me when I told her I'd have to save up for her. Unlike the britches that get all salty because "you wasted my time. " When my ship comes in, I'll dock at her port.

    Coochie (Fucking cheapskate) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    She used to post a pussy picture, nice tight little lips, those bologna nipples drive me crazy tho, just sexy and kinda rare, there's another girl in STG with pancake nipples but they're cross eyed wonky danglers, too confusing to suck on LOL.

  5. #17582

    Great Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    This chick is good. Nice breast but everything covered.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/034994347257
    I called her. She is absolutely gorgeous with nice big titties. Nice to hear she's a performer and not just a provider. Only one problem.

    Man! She's expensive. She's charging for those titties, that's for sure! I called her and she was super sweet on the phone. She was still nice to me when I told her I'd have to save up for her. Unlike the britches that get all salty because "you wasted my time. " When my ship comes in, I'll dock at her port.

    Coochie (Fucking cheapskate) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  6. #17581

    Review

    This chick is good. Nice breast but everything covered.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/034994347257

  7. #17580

    Ugh

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #17579

    FB page

    [Deleted by Admin]why did you want to see her again? [Deleted by Admin]

    Because he can maybe.

    A2

  9. #17578

    Sweets used to be great k!

    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    I could've told you that, scamming for years.
    When she did see people she was ok. It wasnt great it was just ok. Fast forward to scam deposits and she is joining the scam club.

  10. #17577
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    This chick is a scam. Don't bother. Tried to set some stuff up. Sent verification selfies. She's a legit a real girl. Wanted a deposit one half. I talked her down to a much smaller amount that I was comfortable with losing if it was a scam. Sent it and she's a ghost. Yes I know "never send a deposit" I've heard it a million times. I'll say again, it was a small enough amount that I was comfortable losing. Oh well. Goes by sweets. Name is Brittany Vaillancourt. Brother (or maybe uncle) is Troy Vaillancourt.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/536495900203
    I could've told you that, scamming for years.

  11. #17576

    I guess it depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    This chick is a scam. Don't bother. Tried to set some stuff up. Sent verification selfies. She's a legit a real girl. Wanted a deposit one half. I talked her down to a much smaller amount that I was comfortable with losing if it was a scam. Sent it and she's a ghost. Yes I know "never send a deposit" I've heard it a million times. I'll say again, it was a small enough amount that I was comfortable losing. Oh well. Goes by sweets. Name is Brittany Vaillancourt. Brother (or maybe uncle) is Troy Vaillancourt.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/536495900203
    Just figured I would play devils advocate. She used to post in la crosse and I have seen her there multiple times but I too have sent her a deposit ahead of time back in the day and been ghosted for that night as well. She was okay her head game was fine. But overall you aren't missing much.

  12. #17575

    Sweets

    This chick is a scam. Don't bother. Tried to set some stuff up. Sent verification selfies. She's a legit a real girl. Wanted a deposit one half. I talked her down to a much smaller amount that I was comfortable with losing if it was a scam. Sent it and she's a ghost. Yes I know "never send a deposit" I've heard it a million times. I'll say again, it was a small enough amount that I was comfortable losing. Oh well. Goes by sweets. Name is Brittany Vaillancourt. Brother (or maybe uncle) is Troy Vaillancourt.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/536495900203

  13. #17574

    How do I review properly? With links??

    How the heck do I do this the right way with links and such? Someone message me.

  14. #17573
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader124  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? I've texted her and she responded. I asked for a verification pic and she only sent pics similar to the ones she has up on her ad. If she's real she seems super interesting.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/534447728609
    I've seen her a few times over the blast couple of years. It's worth noting that she's in Racine, not Milwaukee.

    She's the woman in the pics. Has a bit of a gut, but that doesn't bother me. I'll take a bit of gut over an anorexic looking woman any day.

    The service is all bare if you want, otherwise bring your own protection. Her rates are a bit high, but negotiable.

  15. #17572

    Lynn Allis

    I've seen many times. Not a young girl, but a cute sexy spinner with a beautiful ass. One of the few who can almost dt me. Always fun and loves sex. Have stayed and chatted and felt super comfortable. My fav.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape