Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 1174 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14437
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Had a great Father's day present for my self. Was able to schedule these 2 lovely birds yesterday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84305418#.

    Set up was pretty easy. It was in a nice spot in Catonsville. Pics are pretty accurate these are not nuns so don't expect flawless skin. One thing of note though one is a 100% lesbian (older looking) while the other is bi (purple hair Ashley). I say that since the one isn't too fond of dick sucking or dick fucking.

    The other one likes dick but likes getting eaten out better from her trophy wife. I find it better when the two women get into it. BBBJj was amazing but I had to try the kitty. Started in Mish but.

    Those back shots 🥵 busted a week long nut.
    Those birds are 100 miles from lovely. SMDH.

  2. #14436
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    I would assume there has to be more to the story. If she was just being a scammer she would not of sent you any videos and she would not have given you the actual real address where she was. She would've just taken your money and gone silent at that point. Yeah when she does find a contact to her story almost likely be made up and bullshit. But she actually had something else come up that she considered more important. That she will get back around to you at some point I would assume.
    I feel the same, and I hope she does. If she does I will edit my post but still crickets since.

  3. #14435

    Vee

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/84262200

    Has anyone seen this one? I really like her pics.

  4. #14434

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerMan11  [View Original Post]
    In Maryland for a few days and this one caught my eye. Good reviews on LC just wanted to see if anybody here has seen her. If I follow through will report afterwards.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/83797419
    I forgot to send this report. I stopped seeing her once she became popular.

    She is well reviewed here. YMMV. She is talkative and I have always had a good time with her, but some people received a bit of attitude. Just don’t look at her feet.
    Last edited by BigCoolie; 06-20-22 at 17:01. Reason: Title

  5. #14433

    Dinah

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she does BBFS?
    She don't.

  6. #14432
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Had a great Father's day present for my self. Was able to schedule these 2 lovely birds yesterday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84305418#.

    Set up was pretty easy. It was in a nice spot in Catonsville. Pics are pretty accurate these are not nuns so don't expect flawless skin. One thing of note though one is a 100% lesbian (older looking) while the other is bi (purple hair Ashley). I say that since the one isn't too fond of dick sucking or dick fucking.

    The other one likes dick but likes getting eaten out better from her trophy wife. I find it better when the two women get into it..
    Bruh. I just. Bruh.

  7. #14431

    Father's Day Threesome

    Had a great Father's day present for my self. Was able to schedule these 2 lovely birds yesterday.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/84305418#.

    Set up was pretty easy. It was in a nice spot in Catonsville. Pics are pretty accurate these are not nuns so don't expect flawless skin. One thing of note though one is a 100% lesbian (older looking) while the other is bi (purple hair Ashley). I say that since the one isn't too fond of dick sucking or dick fucking.

    The other one likes dick but likes getting eaten out better from her trophy wife. I find it better when the two women get into it. BBBJj was amazing but I had to try the kitty. Started in Mish but.

    Those back shots 🥵 busted a week long nut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220615-135252~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220620-095025~2.jpg‎   IMG_20220616_191258741_648x648.jpg‎  

  8. #14430
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she does BBFS?
    I have seen her a couple times and was told no.

  9. #14429

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by BMore51  [View Original Post]
    Texted Raven starr got the number from her site. Scheduled a appointment at 7 pm today, she asked for a deposit of 25 $ I obliged due to her positive reviews and history. She sent me 2 videos in return and gave me the address. I told her I was 5 minutes out and no response, I arrived and called her a few times and waited 20 minutes and nothing. When I was leaving she left with a guy so I know it was her but she still has not texted me back or anything so lesson learned to never oblige on a deposit unless you already know the girl. Will update if I hear back from her.
    Never send money regardless if you know them or not.

  10. #14428

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by BMore51  [View Original Post]
    Texted Raven starr got the number from her site. Scheduled a appointment at 7 pm today, she asked for a deposit of 25 $ I obliged due to her positive reviews and history. She sent me 2 videos in return and gave me the address. I told her I was 5 minutes out and no response, I arrived and called her a few times and waited 20 minutes and nothing. When I was leaving she left with a guy so I know it was her but she still has not texted me back or anything so lesson learned to never oblige on a deposit unless you already know the girl. Will update if I hear back from her.
    I would assume there has to be more to the story. If she was just being a scammer she would not of sent you any videos and she would not have given you the actual real address where she was. She would've just taken your money and gone silent at that point. Yeah when she does find a contact to her story almost likely be made up and bullshit. But she actually had something else come up that she considered more important. That she will get back around to you at some point I would assume.

  11. #14427
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuscrumhalf  [View Original Post]
    On Twitter as Dinah McIntyre xo.

    Saw her this afternoon. 160/ hr. Ok neighborhood near Bmore zoo. She's a paralegal by day, so the conversation was fun. Knows what's going on in the world. Even though she's a Cincy bengals fan, we had fun. Treat her w kindness. Great boobies. Great conversation. Great oral skills. Will definitely repeat. We laughed a lot & probably ran over time bc we were having a chat about life stuff. Lotta fun & I left super happy & relaxed.
    Any idea if she does BBFS?

  12. #14426
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Whats up with her only doing car dates now? She used to have a big room.
    2 months back when I met her, she was working from a house at Westport.

  13. #14425

    Raven Starr Scammer

    Texted Raven starr got the number from her site. Scheduled a appointment at 7 pm today, she asked for a deposit of 25 $ I obliged due to her positive reviews and history. She sent me 2 videos in return and gave me the address. I told her I was 5 minutes out and no response, I arrived and called her a few times and waited 20 minutes and nothing. When I was leaving she left with a guy so I know it was her but she still has not texted me back or anything so lesson learned to never oblige on a deposit unless you already know the girl. Will update if I hear back from her.

  14. #14424

    Moll

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Whats up with her only doing car dates now? She used to have a big room.
    Most likely it's not staying there anymore and where she is staying she doesn't have the use of the place to do dates. Therefore cardates only.

  15. #14423

    Dinah McIntyre

    On Twitter as Dinah McIntyre xo.

    Saw her this afternoon. 160/ hr. Ok neighborhood near Bmore zoo. She's a paralegal by day, so the conversation was fun. Knows what's going on in the world. Even though she's a Cincy bengals fan, we had fun. Treat her w kindness. Great boobies. Great conversation. Great oral skills. Will definitely repeat. We laughed a lot & probably ran over time bc we were having a chat about life stuff. Lotta fun & I left super happy & relaxed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape