Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 1029 1529 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 25013
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17093

    In Woonsocket

    Hey gentlemen.

    Anyone have any info on this one? Texted yesterday, said from Woonsocket. Wondering if legit? Says can only do car date. Been burned recently on one so being cautious.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  2. #17092

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Whos this Kris?
    See my post 13522, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...286&viewfull=1#post5274286.

  3. #17091

    Post links

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit Diamond or Green Eye Puerto Rican in Pawtucket?
    Do you have Link?

    Diamond I saw about a year ago in Warwick. Very good BBBJ. Didn't do FS because she stink down there. I did do full service about 3 months prior to that when I didn't notice an odor. But she kept playing ganes every time I wanted to see her and now her ptices qent way up from what I've read so not even a chance of seeing her now.

  4. #17090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Hey family, has anyone any intel on this on in Central Falls? Thanks.

    Beautiful Sexy call me 33 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/670942702337
    The pics are not her.

    No big tits.

    Like with a roommate that was fat when I saw her.

    Very nice and want to please.

    BBBJ.

    Bbbfs.

    Cip.

  5. #17089

    Beautiful sexy call me

    Hey family, has anyone any intel on this on in Central Falls? Thanks.

    Beautiful Sexy call me 33 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/670942702337
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C59735B6-4D59-4E3D-9B70-19FFB54D7C29.jpeg‎   A7AFF4C0-3825-422F-9909-756703539B8F.jpeg‎   3B1A7DFC-BA40-4DB0-BDAD-1F7ECA1F8825.jpeg‎  

  6. #17088

    Anastasia aka Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    She used to post daily about 5 years back. Then got married or something and had a kid. I forget the name she used to use. Almost saw her but never pulled the trigger because she was always asking for a bit more than I was willing to part with.
    I saw her a bunch of times like 5 years ago, before she disappeared. She used to be great. Oh well.

  7. #17087

    Diamond or Spanish Green Eyes Pawtucket

    Anyone visit Diamond or Green Eye Puerto Rican in Pawtucket?

  8. #17086
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know the whereabouts of Lizzie?? (Melissa's sister and Kris's daughter) Its been weeks since I have heard from her. She has texted me nightly for months.
    She contacted me last week asking if I wanted to see her. Due to her late night availability I said no but I also mentioned I might see her in July when I'm on vacation.

  9. #17085
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kris last week, She said that one of her kids was in jail for something or the other can't remember. Said she got arrested 2-3 weeks ago.
    Whos this Kris?

  10. #17084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned over on the Southcoast board that Melissa has been MIA for weeks as well, which is unusual because she typically posted multiple times a day.
    I saw Kris last week, She said that one of her kids was in jail for something or the other can't remember. Said she got arrested 2-3 weeks ago.

  11. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know the whereabouts of Lizzie?? (Melissa's sister and Kris's daughter) Its been weeks since I have heard from her. She has texted me nightly for months.
    Someone mentioned over on the Southcoast board that Melissa has been MIA for weeks as well, which is unusual because she typically posted multiple times a day.

  12. #17082

    Lizzie?

    Anybody know the whereabouts of Lizzie?? (Melissa's sister and Kris's daughter) Its been weeks since I have heard from her. She has texted me nightly for months.

  13. #17081
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dence/83996185

    Anyone have any information on this one. She looks like she could be a lot of fun!
    She looks like a He. If it is a she, what a weird ass looking thing, but to each his own.

  14. #17080

    Not Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's not Katy. They work together and I saw them both separately and it's 2 different girl. This girl ally is thick and Katy is skinny.
    Ok either way good to know bud thanks!

  15. #17079

    Ah so she's back

    She used to post daily about 5 years back. Then got married or something and had a kid. I forget the name she used to use. Almost saw her but never pulled the trigger because she was always asking for a bit more than I was willing to part with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anastasia today. Complete waste of $300. Cute but definite baby damage and slight odor like she couldn't bother to shower before our session. Multiple cars in the driveway obviously other people in the house including a crying baby. Looks wise better than the usual ones but paid for the hour and she timed it on her phone to switch positions every few minutes all said and done paid for the hour and got 18 minutes out of the deal. Mens jewelry In the bedroom I assume her handlers and due to location I didn't want any problems. Looks like lost a lot of weight in rush so maybe some demons? Posts everyday and I Will not repeat.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/712193450095

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape