Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 858 908 1308 1808 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18700

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    No I am not her. I only give out her number and assist with screening.
    How is this possible? How do you have her number as a regular member? Are you operating 2 accounts? Seems suspect to me.

  2. #18699
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Is this Fiona Ender from Fayetteville, or another Fiona?
    Yes Fiona Ender.

  3. #18698

    Anyone dreamed of her?


  4. #18697

    Snowbunny pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures look pretty hot imo. Are they recent or. ?
    Yes they are recent enough. She is thin, juicy backside, not bad to look at at all, and perky C-D cups. Add her on snap from her ad, she shakes her ass all the time LOL. Enjoy and stay safe.

  5. #18696

    Hey homies.

    Anyone knows anyone who gives good CBJ for like $60 or $80? 80 is crazy but idk.

  6. #18695

    Agree about the hype

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    That's what TER is for.
    I agree with you about the hype part which is why I don't chase those. It's been my experience, outside of this world, that the ones that talk a big game or are "hyped" up, usually aren't worth it. Also, taking into consideration, that most of the guys that play the game are in committed relationships. Most are married. This means that their ideas of "good / great" dreams, in most cases, are pretty low. Not taking a shot just thinking critically. I was married for 20 yrs and after about 3 the sex get pretty robotic. That's their trick. LOL. Now add the fact the so many pay these ridiculous prices and the hustle is complete.

    TBT, none of the ladies on any of the usual sites, including the review sites, are worth paying. 5 an hour. None of these girls are low volume by any means. If they were they wouldn't be on any site. They're on these sites because they can't get on SD so they have several. Now there are always exceptions but by and far this is the reality.

    I'm respectful to every date and have only left a few bad reviews and wanted to give my thoughts. YMMV.

    Stay safe.

  7. #18694
    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    After couple of last minute cancellations from her end, finally had a dream on 3rd attempt (She gave me $ discount due to that).

    Once you get hold of her comms are straightforward. Got to a decent location, received room# and directions to elevator. She is tall, slim, attractive women, she was in business attire that day. She offered me a drink (pleasant surprise), we chat for a while and got comfortable. GFE, BBBJ, everything else covered and multiple positions. We cuddled afterwards. She smells and tastes great. No signs of demons. Donations are a bit high though. If you are able to get her schedule, she is worth it. Definitely one of my best dreams.
    Is this Fiona Ender from Fayetteville, or another Fiona?

  8. #18693

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Much2 Much is Noa right?
    No I am not her. I only give out her number and assist with screening.

  9. #18692
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    Attempted inked blond and got ghosted after giving out her donations and location. Hit my two text max and moved on.
    You guys lucked out by not seeing her. Not only is she *completely* fucking bonkers, she also managed to get arrested last night just hours after publicly accusing her husband of trying to kill her yet again (its a reoccurring thing.).

  10. #18691

    RE: She goes by Danielle has anyone dream on her?

    That's Raelynn (or what she used to go by). She's been reviewed in the Raleigh forums previously.

    HolyDiver.

  11. #18690
    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure everyone has their own preferences but it would be nice to have some sort of universal rating system. There's nothing like someone being hyped up and then when you finally see her, you're wondering if you're getting catfished or something. It can be difficult to be objective. Someone will either be offended by it or will actually go back and share it with the provider. Smh. But at least you would know what to expect. I recall a very hyped person which I won't name that EVERYONE was trying to get in contact with. I mean it was top secret. I'm expecting a Kim Kardashianish chick to be at the door. But I was incredibly disappointed. I almost changed my mind, but decided to have a good time with her anyway to check the box that I did it.
    That's what TER is for.

  12. #18689

    Speaking of overrated. Rating system would be nice.

    I'm sure everyone has their own preferences but it would be nice to have some sort of universal rating system. There's nothing like someone being hyped up and then when you finally see her, you're wondering if you're getting catfished or something. It can be difficult to be objective. Someone will either be offended by it or will actually go back and share it with the provider. Smh. But at least you would know what to expect. I recall a very hyped person which I won't name that EVERYONE was trying to get in contact with. I mean it was top secret. I'm expecting a Kim Kardashianish chick to be at the door. But I was incredibly disappointed. I almost changed my mind, but decided to have a good time with her anyway to check the box that I did it.

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    I agree she is way way way overrated.

  13. #18688
    Quote Originally Posted by WXavier  [View Original Post]
    Need help I'm looking for a MILF.

    Looking for a pretty white woman over 40 with big titties.
    Try going out in downtown Raleigh; Fayetteville St and Glenwood South on Friday or Saturday night.

  14. #18687

    Fiona

    After couple of last minute cancellations from her end, finally had a dream on 3rd attempt (She gave me $ discount due to that).

    Once you get hold of her comms are straightforward. Got to a decent location, received room# and directions to elevator. She is tall, slim, attractive women, she was in business attire that day. She offered me a drink (pleasant surprise), we chat for a while and got comfortable. GFE, BBBJ, everything else covered and multiple positions. We cuddled afterwards. She smells and tastes great. No signs of demons. Donations are a bit high though. If you are able to get her schedule, she is worth it. Definitely one of my best dreams.

  15. #18686

    RE: Madison

    I completely agree, I have seen Madison a few times and she is just what this gentleman said. She is very open and accommodating, chatty and good at what she does. And she is a lovely person. She does appreciate respectful kindness. Location environment is quite good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to meet Madison, as she's been on my "must see" list for awhile. Very easy comms, straight forward and open about her health issues when I asked. Set up a time, texted when I got there and received the apartment number right away. She lives in a gated apartment community, but the entrance gate is broken so no issue with access. Ample parking, plenty of units so it's easy to blend in. Up to the apartment, was admitted promptly. Madison is very friendly and chatty, and made me feel comfortable. I opted for her swallow special, relaxed on the bed and she went to work. She has great skills, took her time and didn't stop until she had achieved the goal. Offered wipes for cleanup, chatted a little more and I was on my way. Great visit, great service and I definitely will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/84159424

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape