Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 30810
-
06-19-22 10:42 #18705Regular Member

Posts: 19Fiona
She is absolutely that hot. Better in real life if you ask me.
Originally Posted by AlmostThere420
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 10:32 #18704Senior Member

Posts: 1242Fiona Ender
Yes, she is real and she is absolutely that hot. Her only minor blemish is she has some minor scaring on her legs that she is very self conscious about. I prefer her in thigh highs regardless. Impeccable reviews on ter, but rates seem to be creeping up unfortunately and she has priced herself out of my spending zone. Typical inflation like everything else.
Originally Posted by AlmostThere420
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 09:03 #18703Senior Member

Posts: 115Again No.
I'll break this down Barney style. She asked me to help her screen and gave me her work number to help do so. I am not her, her pimp, her handler or even a monger. I was asked to help and I do. I will not comment any further because this is getting comical. Much 2 Much has been made of her canceling an appointment for real life stuff and a new client gets all butt hurt in public.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 05:59 #18702Regular Member

Posts: 7Her pictures on Tryst look fake. Is she that hot?
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 03:14 #18701Senior Member

Posts: 331Because he is a friend of hers in real life.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 03:07 #18700Senior Member

Posts: 410How
How is this possible? How do you have her number as a regular member? Are you operating 2 accounts? Seems suspect to me.
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 00:50 #18699Senior Member

Posts: 132Yes Fiona Ender.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 23:34 #18698Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone dreamed of her?
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/84170329
Can't always trust the reviews.
-
06-18-22 23:33 #18697Senior Member

Posts: 87Snowbunny pics
Yes they are recent enough. She is thin, juicy backside, not bad to look at at all, and perky C-D cups. Add her on snap from her ad, she shakes her ass all the time LOL. Enjoy and stay safe.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 22:31 #18696Senior Member

Posts: 77Hey homies.
Anyone knows anyone who gives good CBJ for like $60 or $80? 80 is crazy but idk.
-
06-18-22 20:39 #18695Senior Member

Posts: 410Agree about the hype
I agree with you about the hype part which is why I don't chase those. It's been my experience, outside of this world, that the ones that talk a big game or are "hyped" up, usually aren't worth it. Also, taking into consideration, that most of the guys that play the game are in committed relationships. Most are married. This means that their ideas of "good / great" dreams, in most cases, are pretty low. Not taking a shot just thinking critically. I was married for 20 yrs and after about 3 the sex get pretty robotic. That's their trick. LOL. Now add the fact the so many pay these ridiculous prices and the hustle is complete.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
TBT, none of the ladies on any of the usual sites, including the review sites, are worth paying. 5 an hour. None of these girls are low volume by any means. If they were they wouldn't be on any site. They're on these sites because they can't get on SD so they have several. Now there are always exceptions but by and far this is the reality.
I'm respectful to every date and have only left a few bad reviews and wanted to give my thoughts. YMMV.
Stay safe.
-
06-18-22 19:18 #18694Senior Member

Posts: 136Is this Fiona Ender from Fayetteville, or another Fiona?
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 18:08 #18693Senior Member

Posts: 115Nope.
No I am not her. I only give out her number and assist with screening.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 16:58 #18692Senior Member

Posts: 28You guys lucked out by not seeing her. Not only is she *completely* fucking bonkers, she also managed to get arrested last night just hours after publicly accusing her husband of trying to kill her yet again (its a reoccurring thing.).
Originally Posted by BoinkThis
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 16:30 #18691Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: She goes by Danielle has anyone dream on her?
That's Raelynn (or what she used to go by). She's been reviewed in the Raleigh forums previously.
Originally Posted by Martin8691
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.












Reply With Quote




