Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 25732
-
06-19-22 13:22 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 63Change of heart?
When I first reviewed Heaven last year and recommended her to others you trolled every one of my posts. When others reviewed her you trolled their posts too. Now all of a sudden she is a "good young lady on her A game". That's a far cry from the "far from perfect $40 street walker" you described her as last year. I'm pointing this out to show your comments and reviews can't really be trusted. As always YMMV but going out of the way to get back at girls you're mad at here affects us as much if not more than them.
Originally Posted by KED75
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KED75
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-22 11:55 #16206Senior Member

Posts: 348Petite Molly
Howdy everybody.
I'm down in Cincy, and don't make my way up to Dayton too often. I've seen posts by Molly on STG, and was wondering if she was worth the trip. I'm really into short girls with nice butts, and she looks the part for sure. It seems she advertises sporadically, and hasn't been reported on recently.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/840607033248
-
06-18-22 18:54 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 73Thanks delete and blocked thank you for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Hopeful1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 16:22 #16204Senior Member

Posts: 51WYP Jadababy
Any info on her? There was a post a while back where someone met her. Never saw anything else.
-
06-18-22 12:17 #16203Senior Member

Posts: 2231Split It,
Care to share any more info? I'd love to find a new steady. You can private message.
-
06-18-22 12:16 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 2231I'm a pretty fair guy so when Ruggiez messaged me and told me the last reported experience was not her fault I decided I would give her a chance to convince me she has changed. She messaged me that she would love to see me.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
I've been trying to contact her for about 4 days with no response to text messages or DMs on this site. That is NOT the way to remediate your reputation. Too bad because when she is ON. She is HOT and a great time. It's just to difficult to work through the logistics.
-
06-18-22 08:58 #16201Senior Member

Posts: 104Those pictures are old, they were before her habits got the best of her.
Originally Posted by Jerry1967
[View Original Post]
She is skinny, slow, and uninterested.
I won't return.
-
06-18-22 08:16 #16200Senior Member

Posts: 58Rugs
She sent me a text yesterday out of the blue. Didn't respond as I had other plans.
Originally Posted by TheDaytimer
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 23:23 #16199Senior Member

Posts: 73Annabell
Has anyone had Dreams of this one she keeps dropping in my dms and still something I don't feel quite right anyone anyone?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...QwZb7AkBzevjlr
-
06-17-22 21:48 #16198Senior Member

Posts: 560Another thing you need to watch out for several years ago it was reported she was very good at cloning your phone.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 20:59 #16197Senior Member

Posts: 189Hello kitty / ludovica / Buffy summers
Yes she is. She apparently created a 2nd snapchat. This time she is keeping her hello kitty tattoo hidden. Her last snapchat was under the name Buffy summers. I posted on her under that name where one of her snaps showed her hello kitty tattoo plain and clear. Avoid avoid Avoid.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 20:38 #16196Senior Member

Posts: 149I'd love digits for this lady.
Originally Posted by HowardTDuck
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 19:58 #16195Senior Member

Posts: 207Nikki
Just like Hello Kitty. Don't. Please.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/905278971725
Bait and switch? Check. Double check.
Mechanical? Check.
Fishy smell? Yup.
Toxic attitude? Definitely.
-
06-17-22 19:44 #16194Regular Member

Posts: 21Yes, it is
Her belly is certainly noticeable now, but was not a deal breaker for me personally. Shredding Mr Happy with her teeth is what did that for me. YMMV. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 19:15 #16193Senior Member

Posts: 73Anyone that would, must not be able to read. Should have warning label on all her adds like poison.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






