Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 1636 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16196
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are old, they were before her habits got the best of her.

    She is skinny, slow, and uninterested.

    I won't return.
    Thanks delete and blocked thank you for the heads up.

  2. #16195

    WYP Jadababy

    Any info on her? There was a post a while back where someone met her. Never saw anything else.

  3. #16194
    Split It,

    Care to share any more info? I'd love to find a new steady. You can private message.

  4. #16193
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to reach her for a couple of days without any success. Anyone have more luck?
    I'm a pretty fair guy so when Ruggiez messaged me and told me the last reported experience was not her fault I decided I would give her a chance to convince me she has changed. She messaged me that she would love to see me.

    I've been trying to contact her for about 4 days with no response to text messages or DMs on this site. That is NOT the way to remediate your reputation. Too bad because when she is ON. She is HOT and a great time. It's just to difficult to work through the logistics.

  5. #16192
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had Dreams of this one she keeps dropping in my dms and still something I don't feel quite right anyone anyone?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...QwZb7AkBzevjlr
    Those pictures are old, they were before her habits got the best of her.

    She is skinny, slow, and uninterested.

    I won't return.

  6. #16191

    Rugs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to reach her for a couple of days without any success. Anyone have more luck?
    She sent me a text yesterday out of the blue. Didn't respond as I had other plans.

  7. #16190

    Annabell

    Has anyone had Dreams of this one she keeps dropping in my dms and still something I don't feel quite right anyone anyone?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...QwZb7AkBzevjlr

  8. #16189
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. This is who he is talking about:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/307440851298
    Another thing you need to watch out for several years ago it was reported she was very good at cloning your phone.

  9. #16188

    Hello kitty / ludovica / Buffy summers

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. She apparently created a 2nd snapchat. This time she is keeping her hello kitty tattoo hidden. Her last snapchat was under the name Buffy summers. I posted on her under that name where one of her snaps showed her hello kitty tattoo plain and clear. Avoid avoid Avoid.

  10. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    Asked me to add a couple pics.
    I'd love digits for this lady.

  11. #16186

    Nikki

    Just like Hello Kitty. Don't. Please.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/905278971725

    Bait and switch? Check. Double check.

    Mechanical? Check.

    Fishy smell? Yup.

    Toxic attitude? Definitely.

  12. #16185

    Yes, it is

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Is her belly big now?
    Her belly is certainly noticeable now, but was not a deal breaker for me personally. Shredding Mr Happy with her teeth is what did that for me. YMMV. Good luck.

  13. #16184
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that would, must not be able to read. Should have warning label on all her adds like poison.

  14. #16183

    Anyone know this one?

    Anyone know anything or any reviews of this one below? Super hot and haven't seen before.

    https://callescort.org/216-626-6434

  15. #16182

    Hello Kitty is Back


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape