Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 471 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 7054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4684
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Guys planning a near term visit to A+ . Over on another MP site it says $. 2 HH. Is that all in CFS or is (some standard?) tip on top. Not trying to be cheap, just want to know going rate so I bring the right amount. Looks like fee arrangements may have changed since 2019. Thanks if can advise.
    That sounds too low for full HH session these days.

  2. #4683

    A+

    Guys planning a near term visit to A+ . Over on another MP site it says $. 2 HH. Is that all in CFS or is (some standard?) tip on top. Not trying to be cheap, just want to know going rate so I bring the right amount. Looks like fee arrangements may have changed since 2019. Thanks if can advise.

  3. #4682
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Do PBS or Pink Angel offer nuru?

    Or any other places in Flushing that do?
    Yes PBS has the Nuru gel and table shower. Pink Angel has standing shower.

  4. #4681

    Nuru

    Do PBS or Pink Angel offer nuru?

    Or any other places in Flushing that do?

  5. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by Paritosh  [View Original Post]
    What does PBS stand for? Can you share more details, website?
    Pure bliss spa 37th ave 4th floor.

  6. #4679

    Honey dew CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    Was the tattoo on her midsection of a Stag / Buck / Deer?? If so it's the same CiCi from PBS from a little while back.
    Yes. It's as you said.

  7. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. Can confirm the pics are her, specifically the one in the sailor suit. Very receptive to DATY. Clits get nice and hard and is sensitive. Could hardly BJ me during 69 as she was squirming and flinching. Pillow under hip for DATY. Juices flowed and soaked the pillow case. "Too much water" as she puts it. Tasted nice and clean.

    Covers went on and she wanted me to fuck her. Pillow under hip and pounded her in mish for quite some time. Very responsive and she definitely came. Again saying "too much water". We got up and the puddle on the pillow case got larger. Switched to CG. Rode until she was tired and then I took over thrusting. Felt really good. Almost popped but I didn't want to end yet. Switched to Doggy for a bit. We were both tired and sweaty. It's time to finish. Went back to CG with me thrusting until I popped.

    We rested for a while since we were both exhausted. One pillow drenched in pussy juice, the other drenched with sweat. We laid and chatted. Seemed very into it with me. Speaks good conversational English. I'd put her around late 20's early 30's. Cleaned up and went on my way. As always, YMMV.
    Same here, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that her photos were real. Great girl.

  8. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    Was the tattoo on her midsection of a Stag / Buck / Deer?? If so it's the same CiCi from PBS from a little while back.
    That's a good question, I'm interested to find out too.

  9. #4676

    Pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Aroused  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Lynn some months ago at PBS. Does anyone know where she's at now?
    What does PBS stand for? Can you share more details, website?

  10. #4675

    CiCi

    Was the tattoo on her midsection of a Stag / Buck / Deer?? If so it's the same CiCi from PBS from a little while back.

  11. #4674

    Honey Dew Spa. CiCi!

    I saw Cici's pics on twitter at HoneyDewClub1 and was intrigued to visit. Said she's GFE / PSE. They have 2 Latinas and Cici who is a sexy short Chinese girl. Nice face and a very playful, giggly and slutty. Cici opened up when I arrived in a robe only. Showed me the place and the girls. I told her I'd like to bang her for a first visit LOL. She laughed and led me to a big bedroom in the back. Started a make out session and BBJ before I can undo my belt. Very high energy. Her BBJ is crazy with DT and keeps it deep in her throat and swirls the tongue around. Lots of gagging. Lots of BLS.

    We went to the standup shower which had some kind of chair in there. Cici washed me nicely and Listerine toast followed by insane rim job BBJ BLS as she literally made me give her my back and bend over on the chair in the shower. She intensely rimmed and sucked for a while. She really has a nice little body on her. Tattoo across midsection. No baby gut or scars.

    Back in the room she did a body slide then cat bath all the way Dow to my ass and more top class rimming. Sticking her tongue deep in my ass and moaning. She seems to love to give RJ. I haven't been rimmed this much in 1 session before.

    Then Cici licked and kissed all the way down to my feet and sucked every toe of mine and licked the bottom of my feet and heels. I'm not into receiving foot play and this was probably my second time to experience it. L, and 'kind of' likes it.

    Cici got back to enthusiastically sucking BBJ then strapped up and rode me nicely then I really wanted her in DS. Took her in DS with my thumb up her ass until I popped CIM. Laid together a bit after she washed her mouth.

    Shower again and left. Paid $280 for 60 minutes. This girl is a ball of energy. Very very open minded.

    She wanted to bring in one of the Latina girls to watch because she was new, but last minute that girl had a customer. It would be hot to double with Cici and one of the Spanish girls there. Good Chinese / Latin fusion.

  12. #4673

    Lisa Lisa at PureBliss

    I'm sitting here in Pho Best after a visit to PBS and I'm seriously concerning if to include everything that just happened or if even post but there is a real cutie 20-22 yr sitting across from me that makes me wish I was 22 again. You know the type, Supreme Cap, long black straight hair, skinny, pale skin, cut up short shorts and always on her phone. So For for the sake of being 22 I'm posting. Happy 42 to me.

    I made an appointment on the whim appointment with Lisa because for weeks I've been trying to see Cherry and either they fuck up the appointment or I need to wait or I had to cancel last minute, I only cancel when I'm fed up and annoyed to the max with he BS.

    I wasn't annoyed enough today so I proceeded. I know Lisa and have see her a few times. I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless pounding to probably overcome, make sense or justify something I'm going through personally. So today was no different as far as the reason for me to go.

    I arrive and settle for one hr. 280 flat. I leave 300.

    Lisa looks fucking amazing today. I don't know if it's because I'm so fucked up or just up to no good. We start making out and her DFK always makes me feel like I can just swallow her if she was a bit smaller. LOL.

    The scene quickly escalated to and aggressive BBJ and pussy licking out of no where. I mean she's 69 me and just kept riding my face like she's really enjoying this. I slow it down and after a quick calculation of the current situation I get right back into it with even more fire.

    Lisa's body is incredible, she's not a spring chicken and that works just fine for her style. She's like a young MILF with a sick body. Large tattoo on her hip and a beautiful Shapley tight little ass. She's natural so her top is a little small but again it works perfectly for her body type. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.

    I reach for the cover and we fuck like lovers. A handful of positions as were tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal in a way.

    We were fucking one min and laughing the next then fucking again. It was like no other session I ever had and Lisa was the star of the show but somehow we worked so well together.

    We extended the session a bit (only 15 min) and I had the table shower at the end. I'm not one for the table shower but this was an experience I won't soon forget.

    The mms is always nice and accommodating but was exceptionally nice and friendly, maybe there's new management, the place looked clean and smelled good. It was easy and efficient to text and meet or maybe it was the girl or maybe whatever, yesterday everything worked perfectly.

  13. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report. Unfortunately, Tiffany is not available today, this place seems to rotate the ladies in and out fairly quickly. Their website does feature two attractive new ladies from Colombia, Camille / Camila and Heidy.

    My regret here is that I just missed a gorgeous young Venezuelan named Charlotte who had been featured for several days on their Twitter site, hopefully she'll return soon.

    One warning. Of the 5 ladies featured on their https://fantasiesnyc88.com/ website, four will cost the usual $220 - $320 for 30/60 minutes, but the final lady, Mimi, charges a whopping $1,200 for 60 minutes (outcall only). The young lady in the photo is gorgeous (not 100% sure that she's the person you'll get), but that's a lot of money. Make sure you read everything before you call!
    I agree with you about Charlotte. I was lucky enough to see her recently. She's a sweetie, and sexy!

  14. #4671

    Pixie and Nana at Pink Angel

    Saw Pixie on Monday and Nana yesterday. Excellent GFE svc both. For the side of me that loves skinny, Pixie was perfect. I was pleasantly surprised that her pics match her looks.

    For the side of me that loves top shelf head skills, Nana took the prize yesterday. Her body is more like Zoey. Short Gymnast, petite with baby fat. She has perfected the tongue swirl BJ moves that I love. Not that many girls know how to do that. And she enthusiastically encouraged CIM.

  15. #4670

    Fantasies NYC 88

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBeanFlicker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany on their twitter. Looks voluptuous. Latina Colombian with caramel skin black long hair. Her pics are real. Booked an hour at 320. She's cute and gave an excellent session.

    When I arrived she was wearing a black lingerie but her tits were hardly I dined her clothes. Told me she has a GG bust. Shower there is standup but she made it fun with a lot of DFK BBJ Rimming BLS FIV with a good tongue technique.

    Room was no massage a d straight to Tiffany giving BBJ on her knees as I sit at the edge. Then made me get on my back and gave a solid Rimming. We did missionary. I had to enjoy her top for a bit the time my favorite part doggie where I literally spent 10/15 minutes. Turned her over for mish where we finished.

    She was generous with everything in the shower and the room. She has a cute face, and that big ass. I enjoyed.
    Thanks for your report. Unfortunately, Tiffany is not available today, this place seems to rotate the ladies in and out fairly quickly. Their website does feature two attractive new ladies from Colombia, Camille / Camila and Heidy.

    My regret here is that I just missed a gorgeous young Venezuelan named Charlotte who had been featured for several days on their Twitter site, hopefully she'll return soon.

    One warning. Of the 5 ladies featured on their https://fantasiesnyc88.com/ website, four will cost the usual $220 - $320 for 30/60 minutes, but the final lady, Mimi, charges a whopping $1,200 for 60 minutes (outcall only). The young lady in the photo is gorgeous (not 100% sure that she's the person you'll get), but that's a lot of money. Make sure you read everything before you call!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape