Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 1475 1975 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26681

    Bowden Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWay  [View Original Post]
    I had so many dreams with this one where I could pin her legs to her ears and go deep with no complaints. She looks a little rough now I think I'll pass until I get a little feed back from my fellow mongers hopefully Bowden baby can pick up where she left off.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/891094885808
    Tried last night with bowen. Took me literally 3 hours of driving her around because she doesn't actually have an in-call. The entire time she kept begging for more money too without actually doing anything. Eventually found some abandoned trailer that a pimp rents out, she claimed he needed an extra 30 for that. Then to top it all off she couldn't even do greek because she said I was too big. Stay away at all cost.

  2. #26680

    Marrrisa

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidPerson769  [View Original Post]
    Is this to good to be true anyone had an experience with Marrrisa? Search came up with nothing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/511248828887
    I have not seen her, the name is probably a new one. The pictures tell me she is a provider, and has been for awhile. Not sure where to find reviews, city close by maybe? If you want me to tell you how the pics show she is a provider PM me.

    I don't recall seeing her here in the last 4 years.

  3. #26679

    Kay Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here seen Kay baby the Greek goddess? Is it worth a visit?
    I saw her about a year and a half ago. I just dreamed of kitty- Greek entrance was scary looked like a shriveled up prune, could find the door.

    That's just me, Trying your luck.

    The review's of providers I have seen in the past, that have all gone down hill since-- I'm not sure how the reviews up here are good dreams!! I guess I expect more than, Junkies, Rock stars and thief's. I stopped stepping out about 6 months ago, until the selection improves Drastically I'll sit on the side lines. Stay Safe, remember it's always raining- wear a raincoat!

    It can be just a few weeks to destroy a good provider--Drugs from occasionally to can't do without for more than a couple of hours. Thief's, crappy service and on one report the provider was make an order for drugs while in doggy servicing. I won't tell you her name but it starts with Heidi.

  4. #26678
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDan9999  [View Original Post]
    If she's the best available, we are in serious trouble. Not very appealing to me. Fast, hard pass.
    Well if your looking for quality you can always hit up strip clubs the one of the catches is that it's expensive. Way more expensive plus Jacksonville pickings has been a decline for a while.

  5. #26677

    Chubby Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDan9999  [View Original Post]
    Chubby and a thief? No way.
    That's not what I call chubby. I thought about having a dream with her last year and passed. She was chubby then --Now she looks more like a 55 gal. Drum with arms and legs.

    Hard pass- just look at the pics, really?

  6. #26676

    Mandy Mandy Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if under the right safe circumstances.
    There will never be the right circumstance, Stay away!!

    Use search!

  7. #26675

    HardyWood

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on HardyWood? Seen some of her vids on Pornhub. Doesn't look like the type who'd rip you off. Just curious. Can never be too cautious. She seems like a lot of fun.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/391473162402

  8. #26674
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDan9999  [View Original Post]
    If she's the best available, we are in serious trouble. Not very appealing to me. Fast, hard pass.
    Nothing makes me want to quit this hobby more than looking at the stg profiles and the reports on here.

  9. #26673
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I need to know if anyone has seen her and can report anything. Pics look good, dialogue seems coherent, even if her replies are inconsistent. She goes by Audi. One entry on sumosearch.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...-audi/46959667
    She at the roof on Youngerman. Has a dog a will do the deed for 40 incall.

  10. #26672
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to hear she is no longer reliable I have never had any issues with her for most part she has always delivered for me. She has definitely gained weight but it's still not a issue to me.
    Chubby and a thief? No way.

  11. #26671
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Interesting to hear she is no longer reliable I have never had any issues with her for most part she has always delivered for me. She has definitely gained weight but it's still not a issue to me.
    If she's the best available, we are in serious trouble. Not very appealing to me. Fast, hard pass.

  12. #26670

    Common Newbiness advice for newer

    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Since this is your very first post, I am going to forgive your rank newbiness & pass on some friendly advice: you got to earn your cred. That means reaching out to Ms. Kay Baby & finding out for yourself, then reporting back. Or start with your personal logs of your own encounters with the local talent.

    Lead with something other than a question about anal. Seriously.

    Let us know how it goes with Kay.
    I heard she's OK. Some good, some so so. Likes candy & falls asleep on occasion. Pics better than in person. There is some good search tools. It's a good practice to search before inquires. There is a wealth of knowledge and reviews.

  13. #26669
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues with Jenn and I suspect heavy candy use and a BF / handler explain the new behavior.

    She's posting on Mega since being kicked off Skip. Had an overnight scheduled three weeks ago. She showed up, had her own ride. Asked for some of the donation up front, she then left to get something out of the car but never came back. I would have reported sooner but decided to give her some time to make it up to me since she was maintaining communications.

    Beware and stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/83950799
    Interesting to hear she is no longer reliable I have never had any issues with her for most part she has always delivered for me. She has definitely gained weight but it's still not a issue to me.

  14. #26668

    Bad first impression

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here seen Kay baby the Greek goddess? Is it worth a visit?
    Since this is your very first post, I am going to forgive your rank newbiness & pass on some friendly advice: you got to earn your cred. That means reaching out to Ms. Kay Baby & finding out for yourself, then reporting back. Or start with your personal logs of your own encounters with the local talent.

    Lead with something other than a question about anal. Seriously.

    Let us know how it goes with Kay.

  15. #26667

    Alli Ripoff

    Which one? There are three that advertise that name.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    This one scammed me.

    After CashApp, Stepped out. Never came back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...&keywords=Alli

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape