Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19435
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    Well possibly that is true but regardless Eden has been on my list for years just never pulled the trigger and tried to make it happen. LOL if I was a provider I know I'd watch this board.
    It's not just providers. A WYP girl has a comment in her profile mentioning that she found out a site where 'girls are rated' recently. I just don't get why guy tell girls about this site. They are not going to fuck you more because of it.

  2. #19434
    Quote Originally Posted by mongering1  [View Original Post]
    Just for clarification, how long did you ask for and what was the final price, all in?
    2 bills is / has been the going rate at the AMPs there.

    No need to ask for a block of time.

  3. #19433

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't take that post too seriously. Mad dog is Angel aka Eden. Lake has a lot of fans.
    Well possibly that is true but regardless Eden has been on my list for years just never pulled the trigger and tried to make it happen. LOL if I was a provider I know I'd watch this board.

  4. #19432
    Just for clarification, how long did you ask for and what was the final price, all in?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Tried to go to Fuji in C-ville. Craggy looking gal who could almost pass for a Mamasan came out and said I take care of you. She was too old and tired looking, I asked for Blue or June.

    And she told me One Spa. I get to One Spa and Mamasan says no Blue or June. After at least a 15 minute wait. She shows me two pretty attractive gals. I picked Jo. Beautiful raven thick hair.

    Medium tits, tiny butt, but not super flat, a bit of a round tummy, but not terrible. I did the table shower for the first time. The water was too hot at first, but got better. Lots of ass-play attention to the boys and cock. She kept saying I was handsome boy. We did a little light french kissing. She loved my licking sucking attention to her tits. She lubed up and I played with her clit and fingered her super tight pussy. I think she came not sure.

    There was no massage really. Back in the room she had me lay on my stomach, and she went to town on my ass. I couldn't see, but I think she was tossing my salad. If that.

    Wasn't her tongue, it sure felt like it. She asked if toy was ok, I said yes please. She fucked me good with whatever she had up there, again with attention to the dick and balls. It was amazing, but eventually I had to take a break. I sat up, and she said, don't tell (and here I go!) anyone I suck you with no condom. I stood up for a good view of her going damn near balls deep with lots of tongue action, pausing to slap.

    My cock across her lips and face. It didn't take me long to blow a load in her mouth. And she swallowed. It was a hell of a fun time!

  5. #19431
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't disagree with you more. The more careful a provider is with their own health, the better for me.

    I see scarlet more frequently and feel safer about everything exactly because of how careful she is.

    I see the whole health / safety thing as a spectrum with Scarlet and a few others on one end and a bunch of bare-backing needle sharers on the other. Do what you want, but know that her risky behavior with you is not an exception.

    Oh, and Covid is real. Vaccinations work. Masks help. Dr. Fauci isn't the devil. The earth isn't flat.
    To all those with common sense you can't fix stupid. I am surprised anyone believes one of those statements much less all of them. I think we can all agree the Earth is not flat. The rest of them the majority knows better. Follow the money. I am 68 and had Covid for a week. Never missed a day doing my chores.

  6. #19430

    One Spa this week

    Tried to go to Fuji in C-ville. Craggy looking gal who could almost pass for a Mamasan came out and said I take care of you. She was too old and tired looking, I asked for Blue or June.

    And she told me One Spa. I get to One Spa and Mamasan says no Blue or June. After at least a 15 minute wait. She shows me two pretty attractive gals. I picked Jo. Beautiful raven thick hair.

    Medium tits, tiny butt, but not super flat, a bit of a round tummy, but not terrible. I did the table shower for the first time. The water was too hot at first, but got better. Lots of ass-play attention to the boys and cock. She kept saying I was handsome boy. We did a little light french kissing. She loved my licking sucking attention to her tits. She lubed up and I played with her clit and fingered her super tight pussy. I think she came not sure.

    There was no massage really. Back in the room she had me lay on my stomach, and she went to town on my ass. I couldn't see, but I think she was tossing my salad. If that.

    Wasn't her tongue, it sure felt like it. She asked if toy was ok, I said yes please. She fucked me good with whatever she had up there, again with attention to the dick and balls. It was amazing, but eventually I had to take a break. I sat up, and she said, don't tell (and here I go!) anyone I suck you with no condom. I stood up for a good view of her going damn near balls deep with lots of tongue action, pausing to slap.

    My cock across her lips and face. It didn't take me long to blow a load in her mouth. And she swallowed. It was a hell of a fun time!

  7. #19429
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmFun  [View Original Post]
    What a shame! Thanks for all the replies. And here I thought Lake might be fun. Maybe even hot.
    I wouldn't take that post too seriously. Mad dog is Angel aka Eden. Lake has a lot of fans.

  8. #19428

    Scarlett Phone

    Well, Scarlett's phone issues have been resolved. Her class that made it hard for her to see clients on Tuesdays has ended. Now to convince my boss that I am needed for important Kinesis work for an afternoon.

  9. #19427

    Clayton Summer

    I see that she is advertising again which is a great thing. Have always had a good time with her. For those who miss the ProLux 140 handshake, book some time. She is a single mom with kids and a day job, or had a job. Her hours can get messed up especially in the summer when her kids are with her. Overall worth the effort. I don't think drugs are an issue.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

  10. #19426

    B&F Massage near West County Mall

    I got a great 4 hands massage at B&F Massage yesterday.

    11730 Manchester Road.

    I enjoyed a nice body and foot combo massage at Classic Spa Massage Sunday.

    14760 Clayton Road.

    I almost fell asleep last week at Happy Feet Brentwood but good table shower and body rub.

    2502 S Brentwood Boulevard.

    PM if you want more detail.

  11. #19425

    By chance

    Has anyone else stopped in Litchfield lately??Been a little while but had a great experience there with an open menu.

  12. #19424

    Just thinking about her

    Quote Originally Posted by BryKye12  [View Original Post]
    Use to see her for a while then she disappeared for awhile, so I started trying to see her last week so after 3 cancelations for various reasons, as the all seem to do, I get a text she can see me today at 130 ,so cool. Drive there which around a 30 ride, she text me on the way she's 10 min behind, so I just take my time go sight see for a few, so I finally park down the street a little and text that I'm there she said almost ready I'll text you, so a few min pass the text that her cousin has been there all morning crying and that she would have to reschedule, must be drugs.
    Been a long time only seen her once. Was just thinking of trying her again. Sure wish Tammy was still around. Eden still on the list to try also.

  13. #19423

    Summer in clayton

    Use to see her for a while then she disappeared for awhile, so I started trying to see her last week so after 3 cancelations for various reasons, as the all seem to do, I get a text she can see me today at 130 ,so cool. Drive there which around a 30 ride, she text me on the way she's 10 min behind, so I just take my time go sight see for a few, so I finally park down the street a little and text that I'm there she said almost ready I'll text you, so a few min pass the text that her cousin has been there all morning crying and that she would have to reschedule, must be drugs.

  14. #19422
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    Had an even less successful encounter recently. Was always a sure thing in the past. Now, no tease, no nothing. Just an offer to DIY which negates the whole point of going. She said "other girl fired" for HJ. Not sure if BS or not. But I'm back to square one trying to find a reliable handy in stl.
    They recently fired a girl for opposite reasons and she landed at a store by Westport. She won't be there much longer if she.

    Keeps the same prude policy.

  15. #19421

    Asian Moon Crystal City

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    I went to Asian Moon last month and it was only massage with incidental contact. Used to be Massage with HE. Has anyone been there lately?.
    Just went Monday and got a big, oily HJ from Betty as usual. ALWAYS get the table shower so you can shake your dick at them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape