Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 40025
-
06-18-22 16:50 #27170Regular Member

Posts: 17Do you know the name of the girl with bolt-ons? They said lily, cindy, sasha working.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 16:43 #27169Senior Member

Posts: 127I haven't gotten a nude bodyglide there, but I do recall that being briefly mentioned with one of the girls (maybe Jessica?
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 16:41 #27168Senior Member

Posts: 127What was her name? The usual girl at the front desk doesn't do massages in house (unless things have changed).
Originally Posted by JXE20
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 13:59 #27167Senior Member

Posts: 183Honestly I don't kiss any of the providers so I couldn't tell you. It was CBJ and CFS. The pic on the site only has her tits on their but I'd say it's fairly accurate. The view from fucking doggystyle is beautiful as she's got that big ass and tight upper body look from the back. English isn't great though but I was satisfied. Still think I'd just prefer Zara in the future.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 11:58 #27166Senior Member

Posts: 1445April CLM
I haven't seen April yet, I opted for Cameron instead but I was very curious about her. How was the service? Any kissing, DATY or BBBJ? Would you say she's bigger than her photo suggests?
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 23:58 #27165Senior Member

Posts: 183April at CLM
200 FS. Great big tits and an even bigger ass. But probably wouldn't repeat as I think Zara is just more my preference.
-
06-17-22 22:43 #27164Senior Member

Posts: 208Been to NYAW a couple of times when it was 260 per h. Just flashed my I'd at the handler and went in.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
They started requiring pics of I'd sent to them prior to getting buzzed up some time ago, which I refused.
-
06-17-22 18:03 #27163Regular Member

Posts: 22200 + house fee.
Originally Posted by IPrivate008
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 17:41 #27162Senior Member

Posts: 341The return of HanginBalls
Under a new name.
Originally Posted by SquirtInMyeye
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 17:38 #27161Banned Member

Posts: 317Belmont spa
Lisa is back working at spa. She looks good.
-
06-17-22 17:22 #27160Senior Member

Posts: 989Judy told me to give her 12 inches and make it bloody. I gave her three inches four times and punched her in the nose!
Originally Posted by SquirtInMyeye
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 16:56 #27159Senior Member

Posts: 936What's verification like for these places? Do you need to have references?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 14:45 #27158Senior Member

Posts: 183April or Zara
I've seen Zara a couple of times and I've been happily satisfied each time but curious about April and her prices / services are if anyone has any intel. Feel free to PM also.
-
06-17-22 14:20 #27157Senior Member

Posts: 414Table shower setup
I stopped by Sunny Massage Spa in Mt. Prospect last month. It is relatively new and I was quite impressed with the facilities. That would be my recommendation if the table shower and setup is important.
Originally Posted by Creekguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 14:18 #27156Banned Member

Posts: 119Outcall Therapist
If anyone is interested in outcall from a beautiful lady of color, mid 40's, please PM me. I'll provide the info you can see and contact her from. I normally stick with my Euro preference but wanted to share this in case some mongers are interested in some leads and desire for something different than AMPs and euros.











Reply With Quote






