Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 27816
-
06-18-22 11:45 #18501Senior Member

Posts: 906Horror Harlot / Mia
1. HorrorHarlot / Mia is a well-known ripoff and has scammed many guys with deposit scams.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
2. I've never heard of a legit agency, especially a brand new agency, requiring deposits for all meetings.
3. The girls are too attractive and have too generous boundaries for the prices offered. It would be marginally more convincing if different girls had different boundaries or different premiums for passing them but still.
-
06-18-22 11:38 #18500Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks for this, I had searched on the pics posted but couldn't find any matches anywhere, I must not have been doing it right. So have you had this experience where they kept your deposit or is this the belief of what would happen? I agree the whole thing looks sketchy but I still haven't heard from anyone who has said they actually tried to meet with one of them and had a bad experience... or any kind of experience.
Originally Posted by RandyDarwin
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 10:02 #18499Regular Member

Posts: 3Jenna was awesome. How did she pass?
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 09:19 #18498Senior Member

Posts: 172Jenna_xxx_James
Jenna also past away.
Originally Posted by BullPen34
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-22 00:42 #18497Senior Member

Posts: 35Nfl
I lost touch with some over the past couple years. I had no idea Nikki died. What happened?
Originally Posted by BullPen34
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 18:39 #18496Senior Member

Posts: 224Deposit Ripoff Scam
You will never meet them.
They are using pictures of instagram models from other places, just trying to get you to give a deposit, then you will never hear from them again.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 18:21 #18495Senior Member

Posts: 733They got some spinner cuties! 500 for 2 hours, 800 for overnight including VIP is a pretty good deal considering all the prevalent GPS.
Originally Posted by Travelerr
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 15:18 #18494Senior Member

Posts: 111Shelby
They're talking about Shelbyville.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 14:42 #18493Senior Member

Posts: 67Kinky kittens
I checked out the site. They advertise a VIP overnight for 800, they advertise bbfscip etc. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 14:04 #18492Senior Member

Posts: 825Pushes you to a website
The text pushes you to a website to look at what they offer. It's a go daddy site and not a typical provider site. I'm VERY suspicious and not going to try the link.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 12:29 #18491Senior Member

Posts: 158Kya
Anyone seen this girl? I know she's associated with Mia so I'm skeptical but wondering if anyone has first hand experience with trying to see her?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...6/456545483175
-
06-17-22 02:42 #18490Senior Member

Posts: 500Your user though lmao 😂.
Originally Posted by HSVObserver
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 21:44 #18489Senior Member

Posts: 675Rates
Ha! For $500 she should have had her tongue up your ass!
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 21:36 #18488Senior Member

Posts: 387Creams or Shelbyville
Are you guys talking about Shelby Creams or Shelbyville?
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 12:22 #18487Senior Member

Posts: 112Shelby
I did the hhr for 450 and then stayed for probably over an hour.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





