Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2114
    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/61195...7-8950daab7e5e

    Anyone have review on this one? Also if she involved in that soft touch group / house people have been discussing?

  2. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Also. Maybe she is not a morning person (before Noon) I have booked twice, got a confirmation the morning of then got ghosted or asked to reschedule 30 minutes before the appt. That was when she was in Oceanside. I just got the vibe that she super hot so she doesn't really give a shit.
    Fairly certain that would be attributed to Cinder running the booking up in Oceanside and since it was a 1 bedroom, if she ended up getting a booking, she would probably bump Cassie's appt.

  3. #2112
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Cassie ...
    Also. Maybe she is not a morning person (before Noon) I have booked twice, got a confirmation the morning of then got ghosted or asked to reschedule 30 minutes before the appt. That was when she was in Oceanside. I just got the vibe that she super hot so she doesn't really give a shit.

  4. #2111

    Cassie

    Cassie is now in the Del Mar area. She used to be there years ago, out of Cinder's condo. She is a super attractive Latina. The pics are real. Her body is incredible and her face reminds me of Isis Love. I just wish there were more fun to be had with her. The massage is fully nude, she usually wears some kind of sexy lingerie or stockings. She is currently operating out of a condo, so there is shower available both before and after. She's easy to communicate with via text to schedule. Face down as usual to start, and given the current set up (smallish table) there is not an extensive amount of body slides. She does have her body is close contact and her fantastic man mades are gliding across your body. There is some amount of teasing, but its not as much as I would prefer while face down. There is nothing therapeutic about the massage. Flip comes. There is some work done from the side of the table, and then she's on top of the table to do some slides and to complete the HJ ending. I don't think there is any opportunity for extras, but MT was allowed (although I did not try for any FIV). I don't know that I can offer a full endorsement. She is sexy and hot, but the lack of teasing and overall sensuality for the price of $$. 6 causes this one to be. One you should try if you like to experience something with a hot Latina, but I wouldn't become a repeat. However, part of me always wonders if things can open up on a repeat, but for $$. 6 that's a lot of expense to just hope for more.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f85a7...e-191cd49d117d

  5. #2110

    Point Loma Independent Hotties

    I was in the Point Loma area and reached out to several of my favorite hotties in the area and Jenna responded first and was able to accommodate me. She is fun if she's comfortable with and knows you. Being a regular definitely has it's advantages.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/06543...4-a956973f8b90

  6. #2109

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Had a feeling this was to good to be true and I was right.

    Texted the number and got quoted with rates then got some pictures sent saying I can come over now. Asked for address and told her I was about 5 minutes away. After 5 mins, told her I was there. She then asks for payment thru Zelle or CashApp LOL. Told her I only do cash and she said I can go get a gift card to pay thru CashApp.

    So pretty much left it as that. Funny thing is I didn't really go to the location and was just having the whole conversation in the break room at work during my lunch break! This sure gave me a laugh LOL.
    Gave me a location in downtown. I said I would visit later because it's raining outside (it was sunny &#128526. Then, dude asked me to deposit. It's absolutely a scam. Be safe out there.

  7. #2108

    Nope

    Had a feeling this was to good to be true and I was right.

    Texted the number and got quoted with rates then got some pictures sent saying I can come over now. Asked for address and told her I was about 5 minutes away. After 5 mins, told her I was there. She then asks for payment thru Zelle or CashApp LOL. Told her I only do cash and she said I can go get a gift card to pay thru CashApp.

    So pretty much left it as that. Funny thing is I didn't really go to the location and was just having the whole conversation in the break room at work during my lunch break! This sure gave me a laugh LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongJuanSilver  [View Original Post]
    Here's the link to Brenda that I derped on posting.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a885c...c-211f1fb87d6e
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobstro  [View Original Post]
    Several of those pictures are straight from Sophie Dee's Twitter site, found them there via Google image search.

  8. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by CtDemonet  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Jess?
    Man just go to rubmd and search her name under San Diego. When it's just a rub and tug everyone should just assume it's rubmd if it's an independent.

  9. #2106
    I thought she looked a bit too similar, I didn't think to do an image search. With those reviews I thought it was TGTBT. Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobstro  [View Original Post]
    Several of those pictures are straight from Sophie Dee's Twitter site, found them there via Google image search.

  10. #2105

    RE: Info on Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by MongJuanSilver  [View Original Post]
    Here's the link to Brenda that I derped on posting.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a885c...c-211f1fb87d6e
    Several of those pictures are straight from Sophie Dee's Twitter site, found them there via Google image search.

  11. #2104

    Oops forgot the link

    Here's the link to Brenda that I derped on posting.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a885c...c-211f1fb87d6e

  12. #2103

    Any info on Brenda?

    I've seen her ad pop up quite a few times over the past couple of months. To me, she looks kinda like Sophie Dee, which is definitely not a bad thing. I've been wary of messaging her due to no reviews in all that time and she openly offers BBBJ, PSE, etc. In her ad. She finally got a couple of reviews posted within less than a day of each other. Has anyone been to see her, or is my Spidey-sense tingling for a reason?
    Last edited by MongJuanSilver; 06-16-22 at 18:34. Reason: Being a grammar/spelling freak

  13. #2102

    Ashton

    Hi all,

    I know a couple of folks inquired about Ashton from rubmd. Hoping someone might have taken a massage with her and can share some feedback.

    See listing:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/74ffc...6-b6ed8c3e96d6

    Thanks all. Just like a bit of reassurance if poss.

  14. #2101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 436

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    Is Vianey FS? Lilly is FS including DFK, DATY, BBBJ. CFS for new clients but bare is available for regulars as an upgrade if she likes you.
    Everyone seems to pump up Lily Ivy. Saw her about two years ago before her bigger tits. Wasn't that impressed. Maybe she wasn't that done up when I saw her. Not as good as her pics. She is very photogenic. Not that toned. Tattoo in the middle of her tits. Clock watched. SWs can be just as good. BBBJ not on the same level as a missamillian. Gems are still out there. Just got something better the other day off HX for 100 w / CIP.

  15. #2100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    Is Vianey FS? Lilly is FS including DFK, DATY, BBBJ. CFS for new clients but bare is available for regulars as an upgrade if she likes you.
    Vianey is FS with $$ Lily is $$ for just a half hour. Just weighing my options, but right now junior is dehydrated so I may just sit out for awhile to not get caught by the wife. Honestly Jess knows how to use her hand so much it felt better than most vaginas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape