rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 1629 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24033
    Quote Originally Posted by TampsKid21  [View Original Post]
    You getting defensive and proving my point.

    No $500 girl stays at the Shady Inn on west 8th.
    I don't see your point. He is correct about the high end hotels downtown. Need a key card also the watch people coming to much traffic send a red flag to management. How about giving a review of a provider instead putting down the ones others see.

  2. #24032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Manuela

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    You said she put on a "little" weight. Her profile says she is 120 kg. Prolly a typo but, LOL!

    BAM.
    Had a great visit today with Manuela still very hot and GFE. Very tight and all acronyms for me except Greek. Will repeat.

  3. #24031
    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    Your posts show how little you know and how inexperienced you are. For all you newbies out there, the touring, high end girls usually only stay in 2 hotels downtown and neither are particularly nice. Why? Because the higher end hotels downtown require key cards for the elevators to work.
    Thanks King for the Hotel 101 info.

  4. #24030

    Hotels downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by TampsKid21  [View Original Post]
    You getting defensive and proving my point.

    No $500 girl stays at the Shady Inn on west 8th.
    Your posts show how little you know and how inexperienced you are. For all you newbies out there, the touring, high end girls usually only stay in 2 hotels downtown and neither are particularly nice. Why? Because the higher end hotels downtown require key cards for the elevators to work.

  5. #24029

    Enricojinx

    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck are you talking about? You have 10 posts and not a single review. You're calling BS on me? You cannot be serious. If I vouch for anyone its legit. If its not in your price range our your type, respect. But, to claim or insinuate I'd set anyone up.

    Is fucked up.
    There are seniors who appreciate your reports and contribution. Thank you!

    For me personally I do not care for her present in all location for various past reasons.

  6. #24028

    Candy location

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been reviewed several times, seems ok with slightly mixed reviews.

    My question is the location. Super residential, kids walking around and such. Is this the spot others have visited? Just wielded me a bit.
    Unless she has moved in the past two months it is a private residence close to a busy area of restaurants and entertainment. Not sure about the kids as my visit was in the morning. That said inside could be better maintained and there are definitely multiple people staying at the location.

  7. #24027
    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    What the fuck are you talking about? You have 10 posts and not a single review. You're calling BS on me? You cannot be serious. If I vouch for anyone its legit. If its not in your price range our your type, respect. But, to claim or insinuate I'd set anyone up.

    Is fucked up.
    You getting defensive and proving my point.

    No $500 girl stays at the Shady Inn on west 8th.

  8. #24026
    Quote Originally Posted by TampsKid21  [View Original Post]
    She is shady man. I honestly think it's a setup.
    What the fuck are you talking about? You have 10 posts and not a single review. You're calling BS on me? You cannot be serious. If I vouch for anyone its legit. If its not in your price range our your type, respect. But, to claim or insinuate I'd set anyone up.

    Is fucked up.

  9. #24025
    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    You don't want to see her, that is fine. But, don't throw disrespect on my name. Folks, check TroublePlay's posts. all he does is bad mouth other people's reviews and post random nonsense. See how many reviews he has actually posted of anyone NEW! Check mine. 180 legit reviews of actual women that everyone in town has benefited from. 100% facts. I don't have to share shit with anyone. This can be my last post if you all don't appreciate what I've done for this community.
    She is shady man. I honestly think it's a setup.

  10. #24024

    Milana

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Milana is 500 for the hour. CBJ but BBBJ available for 600 for the hour. No reviews except vouched by Enricojinx. I passed, respectfully.
    You don't want to see her, that is fine. But, don't throw disrespect on my name. Folks, check TroublePlay's posts. all he does is bad mouth other people's reviews and post random nonsense. See how many reviews he has actually posted of anyone NEW! Check mine. 180 legit reviews of actual women that everyone in town has benefited from. 100% facts. I don't have to share shit with anyone. This can be my last post if you all don't appreciate what I've done for this community.

  11. #24023

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa23  [View Original Post]
    She would like to stay UTR and meet with people she is familiar with, so there won't be a link or public posting of contact info. That's why I said DM for contact info.
    Thanks, respect the UTR status. Your inbox is full.

  12. #24022
    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Milana is 500 for the hour. CBJ but BBBJ available for 600 for the hour. No reviews except vouched by Enricojinx. I passed, respectfully.
    She is staying at a super shady hotel. Quality Inn on 8th street, for 500 bucks you better be staying at a hotel without the potential of getting mugged.

    Something shady is going on with the girls with 323 area codes.

  13. #24021

    Milana

    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Milana is in town. She is expensive and she is 100% worth it. She is the hotest I've seen come to Cincinnati. She is much hotter in person, which is hard to believe. Eastern european and speaks perfect English.

    https://www.models-world.com/pennsylvania/milana-45/

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4072806.htm?cat=1
    Milana is 500 for the hour. CBJ but BBBJ available for 600 for the hour. No reviews except vouched by Enricojinx. I passed, respectfully.

  14. #24020

    Milana

    Is she BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enricojinx  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Milana is in town. She is expensive and she is 100% worth it. She is the hotest I've seen come to Cincinnati. She is much hotter in person, which is hard to believe. Eastern european and speaks perfect English.

    https://www.models-world.com/pennsylvania/milana-45/

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4072806.htm?cat=1

  15. #24019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Candy Pants

    I know she has been reviewed several times, seems ok with slightly mixed reviews.

    My question is the location. Super residential, kids walking around and such. Is this the spot others have visited? Just wielded me a bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape