Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48856

    Follow the leader

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteCompass  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I went to ML and was greeted by a lady in her 30's or 40's.

    Asked for other girls but not sure if she just couldn't understand or chose not to understand and just went with her. Back massage was decent. Flip was very sensual but at a certain point began jack hammering since it was taking too long. Wasn't terrible but I've had better.

    Maybe I just got the wrong luck of the draw but nothing drew me in to try again.
    One person goes tells they had an amazing time then it becomes the "it" place for a while, many other shops were the "it" place that weren't all that either, "kaina" in Roswell used to be the place, along with tons others. Remember the grass is always greener on the other side. LOL.

  2. #48855
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Which Great Massage you speak of? Douglas Rd in Alpharetta or Atlanta Hwy in Cumming?
    Sounds like great in Cumming. Wouldn't even call it a massage. Just a bunch of thigh and ass rubbing by a don't want a be here provider.

  3. #48854

    Don't Get The Hype

    Had a dream I went to ML and was greeted by a lady in her 30's or 40's.

    Asked for other girls but not sure if she just couldn't understand or chose not to understand and just went with her. Back massage was decent. Flip was very sensual but at a certain point began jack hammering since it was taking too long. Wasn't terrible but I've had better.

    Maybe I just got the wrong luck of the draw but nothing drew me in to try again.

  4. #48853

    Massage Pro cumming

    Out yesterday and tried to go to Sunset Massage in cumming, sign on the door said closed for renovations and sent me down the road to Massage Pro. Went for 30 minute session, nice massage with teasing on the balls and then nice happy ending with oil.

    She pulled up her shirt and let me fondle her b cups before I blasted. Nice session 1. 20 out the door, would recommend.

  5. #48852

    What is the best FS in Northeast Atlanta

    Any recommendation on a good CAMP or KAMP that is full services in the Northeast Atlanta area? Can't seem to find much after digging around in the forum?

  6. #48851

    Excellence

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review posted on RM posted 6/12/22 so, I dropped by after my visit at Adore with julie. A very nice massage and to my surprise a titty HE to the pop!


    When I got to the door the "owner" not really sure but a nice guy anyway, welcomed me in. I noticed 2 ladies in the mid 30 sitting and he said their was another. I inquired about the business being closed and he just said, there are new girls, and the sign (pointing to the open sign) is broken. I asked about my MT and where she may have gone to and he replied " Who? No one by that name here."

    So, anyway. That's what I got. It maybe a good time to see what's happening. Prices maybe good. I'll go in a few weeks if they are still "open"

    I like this place personally table shower and very clean.

    Lemon is still posting a renovations sign door locked and I even knocked and waited.
    So who did you end up seeing for the titty HE? A few of the girls there have developed a case of GPS since they know most of the other competition in the area has been shut down. I'm looking at you Lisa.

    Who did you ask to see? Maybe one of my teammates can help you find her.

  7. #48850

    Great Massage location

    Quote Originally Posted by SizzlinSsam  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped at Great Massage. Seems some new lady there Layla. Average body, may 40 ish. Took Hr. Massage was not great. Lot of teasing down there. She was focusing a lot in between the legs. Asked to flipped and started more teasing around jr. She asked for. 8 I negotiated for. 6. UTC top OTC bottom. Perky nips. HJ was great my load flew too high. She started laughing 'you tu shtrong!' .6/.6 OTD. Won't repeat as I was expecting good massage. Also got only 45 minutes of service.
    Which Great Massage you speak of? Douglas Rd in Alpharetta or Atlanta Hwy in Cumming?

  8. #48849
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    I'm reading these post on here about tipping. I must be a really bad negotiator or wealthy.

    How are you folks keeping tipping in the 40/50 arena? I'm up in 60/80+ area.

    Does it have to do with the area of town your in?
    You tip whatever you want, it's your money. I tip $60-$100 depending on my satisfaction, sometimes as much as $140.

  9. #48848
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    LOL! It appears that Pepe is the inside guy at Oriental-Woodstock.
    Yes, I forgot to mention Jenny since I have seen Monica most of the time LOL.

  10. #48847

    Upcoming Best of Massage Legend List

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    Hi funguy, need the newest update for ML, try to call make appointment a session with Kelly for my lunch desert, be told she was gone, seems they have so much change recently, who you will recommended now?
    The great news is that Massage Legend has some lovely new masseuses joining The Legend Girls Team. When they release the next Best of Massage Legend selections, undoubtedly there will be a few new faces along with some familiar and popular favorites. Stay Tuned!

  11. #48846

    Great Massage

    Just stopped at Great Massage. Seems some new lady there Layla. Average body, may 40 ish. Took Hr. Massage was not great. Lot of teasing down there. She was focusing a lot in between the legs. Asked to flipped and started more teasing around jr. She asked for. 8 I negotiated for. 6. UTC top OTC bottom. Perky nips. HJ was great my load flew too high. She started laughing 'you tu shtrong!' .6/.6 OTD. Won't repeat as I was expecting good massage. Also got only 45 minutes of service.

  12. #48845

    Tipping question

    I'm reading these post on here about tipping. I must be a really bad negotiator or wealthy.

    How are you folks keeping tipping in the 40/50 arena? I'm up in 60/80+ area.

    Does it have to do with the area of town your in?

  13. #48844

    Excellent Massage Holcomb bridge

    Saw a review posted on RM posted 6/12/22 so, I dropped by after my visit at Adore with julie. A very nice massage and to my surprise a titty HE to the pop!

    As I was passing through the parking lot the signage was still out? But, I noticed the door ajar and then sprung opened and closed. I believe the may have notice my vehicle since I have a distinct feature. Intrigued, I backed up and parked.

    When I got to the door the "owner" not really sure but a nice guy anyway, welcomed me in. I noticed 2 ladies in the mid 30 sitting and he said their was another. I inquired about the business being closed and he just said, there are new girls, and the sign (pointing to the open sign) is broken. I asked about my MT and where she may have gone to and he replied " Who? No one by that name here."

    So, anyway. That's what I got. It maybe a good time to see what's happening. Prices maybe good. I'll go in a few weeks if they are still "open"

    I like this place personally table shower and very clean.

    Lemon is still posting a renovations sign door locked and I even knocked and waited.

  14. #48843

    Excellent Massage Holcome Bridge

    Saw a review posted on RM posted 6/12/22 so, I dropped by after my visit at Adore with Julie. A very nice massage and to my surprise a titty HE to the pop!

    As I was passing through the parking lot the signage was still out? But, I noticed the door ajar and then sprung opened and closed. I believe the may have notice my vehicle since I have a distinct feature. Intrigued, I backed up and parked.

    When I got to the door the "owner" not really sure but a nice guy anyway, welcomed me in. I noticed 2 ladies in the mid 30 sitting and he said their was another. I inquired about the business being closed and he just said, there are new girls, and the sign (pointing to the open sign) is broken. I asked about my MT and where she may have gone to and he replied " Who? No one by that name here".

    So, anyway. That's what I got. It maybe a good time to see what's happening. Prices maybe good. I'll go in a few weeks if they are still "open."

  15. #48842

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Aloha807  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas I've been MIA since covid hit but I'm ready to explore again. Is the going rate still. 6 for massage for 1 hr and. 4 for happy ending? Thanks in advance.
    At a camp. Some still charge 60, but many are up to 70. As for a standard HE with OTC only, 60 really has become the standard at most places, I'm sure you can tip 40 if they don't ask but you'll get dirty looks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape