Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 25732
-
06-16-22 19:07 #16177Senior Member

Posts: 985Kristen
I don't think so. This is who he is talking about:
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...b/307440851298
Originally Posted by RubForNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 18:06 #16176Regular Member

Posts: 21Kristen
Is this the Kristen that has face piercings on her cheek by her eye?
Originally Posted by MichaelSmith39
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 17:47 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info, I've searched but nothing
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/470312298865
Looks damn good but image post shows up in 7 states.
-
06-16-22 17:20 #16174Senior Member

Posts: 105No luck
We chatted a bit two weeks ago. Couldn't get our schedules linked up. Wrong side of town for me.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 15:29 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 2231Ruggiez
I've been trying to reach her for a couple of days without any success. Anyone have more luck?
-
06-16-22 15:14 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 128Saw her
Saw her on first week of June. Bigger since prego but lacking the sexy round baby bump I was hoping for. I'll stop by in month 7 or 8 and hope its rounder. Notel on Dixie north of Wagner ford rd.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 15:14 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 850Lol
Tiffany Million, also known as Tyffany Million, is a former professional wrestler and American pornographic performer who appeared in both heterosexual and lesbian videos. She retired from the adult industry in 1994.
Originally Posted by BobbyLinn
[View Original Post]
Aubrey Cummings was a renowned Guyanese musician and singer, who in 1978 migrated to Barbados.
-
06-16-22 14:06 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 2111Rules, rules and more rules
Depending on what you want you may or may not be happy with their rules. Maybe things have changed but my experiences and other posts you won't likely get true GFE and everything covered so you might want to search prior reviews before you drop your money on either.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BobbyLinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 12:02 #16169Regular Member

Posts: 2I believe they are sisters. They have done duos in the past. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BobbyLinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 10:58 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 327Tiffany Millions vs Aubrey Cummings
I get a little confused about these two. I appreciate the info about Tiffany but I'm also curious about Aubrey, they are both very hott! I am curious if anyone has had experience with both and which would be more highly recommended? It looks like they both offer similar pricing and services for HHR and HR. Hoping someone can enlighten me.
Originally Posted by SparkAndSmoke
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanymillions
https://tryst.link/escort/aubreycummings
-
06-16-22 10:08 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 391Preggo Sarah
Anyone has updates on her recently? She must be getting bigger now.
Also not so sure about the location.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-991-8397
-
06-16-22 09:42 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 235Dana details
No signs of lurking others so far, though I will take heed as I hadn't noticed the engagement.
Originally Posted by MinBooSpike
[View Original Post]
Also for me, no signs of skin or hygiene problems, apart from a few patches of skin slightly darker than most of her, like uneven tanning.
-
06-15-22 22:03 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 128Fiance?
Any sign that the fiance is lurking? I checked her social and noticed she got engaged. Last time I saw a provider with a steady man I got robbed.
Originally Posted by Unbelheathen
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:54 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 27Well what a bummer. Had everything set up and she told me she was not taking on new clients at this time. At least she was nice about it.
Originally Posted by CatFever
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 13:11 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 54Limited
Everything is covered, no DFK, and no GFE. She's a friendly girl and really damn pretty, but not necessarily the best experience. That said, if she'd lower her rates it would be a better experience LOL.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





