Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 639 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 689 739 1139 1639 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16162

    Dana. Skin issues

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    I think I read back somewhere that she is having some skin issues. Did the recent visitors notice anything like that?
    I would say no to the skin issues. She is a bit more tan and she has lost weight.

  2. #16161

    Tiffany menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkAndSmoke  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to treat myself, $250/30 minutes. It was worth it. A very nice girl, safe, clean incall. Easy communication. Prettier than the ad pictures. I would repeat.
    Thinking of booking her. Whats her menu like? Does she do DFK or BBJ?

  3. #16160

    Dana. Skin issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    Same. I've seen her twice in the last two weeks. She knows what I like (DATY and BBBJ) and is always ready when she says she will be, professional, and worth the money.
    I think I read back somewhere that she is having some skin issues. Did the recent visitors notice anything like that?

  4. #16159

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-702-3771

    Looks like she's out of jail and back on the street. It's been a while. Known cash and dash rip off. Beware.
    I saw her back in the day when she had nice hair. Went by 'Scarlet' (so. Another 'color' change LOL). Had no problem and was in a safe decent location. That's prob been 2-3 years and only met her a couple of times. We know how people change! I never heard about any of these issues. Found out later she was gay and relocated to a seedier part of town, (which I try to avoid!

  5. #16158

    Rasberry

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBucks1  [View Original Post]
    I have a dream set up with Raspberry. I have searched several forums but have not come up with anything. I remember a provider that use to post on one of the sites that no longer exists. Do a why of you have any intel on this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raspberry_fun2021
    She's legit. Saw here once back before the covid crap. Nice personality and accommodating. A little thick in the thighs, some baby damage, but personality and attitude good. Place was a mess and found out while there she had kids in the back but fenced off, (not something I want to expose kids too! I think she enjoys it as much as I did. I'd go back if it weren't for the gas $ and the time it takes for me to travel round trip. Give her a squeeze for me LOL.

  6. #16157

    Ashley Madison Ashleigh Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBurrow  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she does not belong. Trying to hang on to something that's not there. Do not spend your money.

  7. #16156

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    Same. I've seen her twice in the last two weeks. She knows what I like (DATY and BBBJ) and is always ready when she says she will be, professional, and worth the money.
    I saw Dana back in January. Gave me a great BBBJ and I loved her tits, but her snatch smelled like week old Red Lobster leftovers. I could smell it the instant her panties came off. I decided right then and there that I was going to limit activities to BBBJ only. I wasn't going to stick my dick in her, and sure as hell wasn't going to stick my tongue in her.

  8. #16155

    Squirt

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBurrow  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her once. She was fun and easy going. She's a little bigger than her pix show, but she's good at what she does. She squirts, well more like gushes!

  9. #16154

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by Roudy1  [View Original Post]
    Yep she did the same thing to me and I seen her pretty regularly.

    Thief.
    She has been a piece of shit thief her whole life. Stole my girl friends make up out the medicine cabinet after I took her shopping and spent $300 on clothes and shoes for her 4 yrs ago. Try explaining to your girl where her make up went. Yea. Fuck her.

  10. #16153
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Contacted a lady based on another mongers recommendation. She did respond pretty quickly and answered each text in a timely manner. When we got to the donation part she told me 250 PPM. PPM I asked? Pay per meet was her response. I asked if she did Hhr or Hr appointments. She didn't know those acronyms. When I told her she said she didn't really watch the clock but was a one pop and done kinda thing. All in all I told I was just I backed out. May be legit but I wasn't risking it.
    Wow.

    Dayton Mongers are way behind the times it seems.

  11. #16152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Just odd

    Contacted a lady based on another mongers recommendation. She did respond pretty quickly and answered each text in a timely manner. When we got to the donation part she told me 250 PPM. PPM I asked? Pay per meet was her response. I asked if she did Hhr or Hr appointments. She didn't know those acronyms. When I told her she said she didn't really watch the clock but was a one pop and done kinda thing. All in all I told I was just I backed out. May be legit but I wasn't risking it.

  12. #16151

    Ms. Erotica has a feature

    TOFTT today, being in a chocolate mood. Hit up ReyRey (posting as Ms. Erotica).

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/623863079620

    Not great. Pics are accurate, so you can decide how attractive you find her.

    Responded right away to my text and was forthright about her rates. Went to meet her and was directed to a pick-up spot that made me a little nervous, but not too bad, and still didn't feel like a sting. She gets in the car and tells me there's no incall, but she'll pay for a room out of her donation. I head for a notel, and she suddenly remembers she has no I'd, so she'll still pay but can't arrange the room.

    That was too much bullshit for me to allow, and I'm not putting my name out there. I say thanks but no, and head back for the pickup point, when she says she's got a backup plan, it just isn't very nice. Directs me to a house I've been to before where short term rooms for fun are had off the record. Owner is a pimp but allows space to girls other than his. Whatever.

    So it's a dump but private. No kissing, fair BBBJ, no CIM, no prostate massage. STG menu, once again, is bullshit. And even if accurate and no-hassle, $. 50 is a steep hhr.

    But I might repeat.

    She has a huge clit, easily 1 1/4", maybe more, and loves getting it sucked. I admit I'm into the big clit; maybe some day if her incall sorts out I could try again. If that's your fetish too, now you know how to find it. You've also been warned.

  13. #16150

    Another Dana fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    One of the better hhr appts I have had and for. 8 a bargain! She has always been good to me but not everyone's cup of tea.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/112176537105
    Same. I've seen her twice in the last two weeks. She knows what I like (DATY and BBBJ) and is always ready when she says she will be, professional, and worth the money.

  14. #16149

    Eaton area

    I have a dream set up with Raspberry. I have searched several forums but have not come up with anything. I remember a provider that use to post on one of the sites that no longer exists. Do a why of you have any intel on this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raspberry_fun2021

  15. #16148

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSmith39  [View Original Post]
    This one pains me to write. Been seeing her off and on for awhile now. Even falling for the "I really need a few bucks" plea a few times but ok with helping out a lady occassionely. But last night was just out and out a conniving lying thieving ***** move. She texted asked if she could come over. I said sure. She arrived shortly and came up to my bedroom and talked a little and hugged and kissed some. Then she asked if she could spend the night (the answer was yes of course) and then asked for her donation of 2 which I gladly handed her. She need to go outside and pay her aunt for driving her and let her know she would be spending the night. Or that's her story anyway. She left to pay the aunt and that was the last I saw or heard from her. Never ever had that happen before with her. All previous visits were fun and exciting, but for whatever reason she just plain old rippede off and stole from me. So just a warning. As sweet as she can act there lurks under the surface a thieving *****. Beware.
    Yep she did the same thing to me and I seen her pretty regularly.

    Thief.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape