Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 695 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9502

    Shay at DH

    Went over to DollHouse last week. It was slow as you'd expect. 3 girls were there with about an equal number of patrons. A slender young girl with caramel skin came to sit with me as soon as I got situated. She later told me her name was Shay. A bit of small talk later, we were in the back. She said her extras were 2. $ and that songs were included in that quote. Some slow dancing and free roaming on song 1. On song 2 I was asked what I wanted and I gestured for a BJ. I didn't imagine she'd have any supplies with her with what she had on and without a purse. So it was no surprise that she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. It was sensual and slow, perhaps a tad too slow. I was good to finish with this but I figured I'd ask her to hop on by song 3. She asked if I had covers with me and I didn't. She said we couldn't go further in that case. So I opted for her to finish me off with the BJ for 1. 5 $. She got the job done and I was out of there with a smile. She didn't even spit it out but then again didn't have anything to spit out into. Nice girl, I'll likely repeat if I met her again.

  2. #9501
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Looking to hit Sins next week during the day. Anyone I should look for in particular for extras? Feel free.

    To PM if youd rather.
    I only visit sporadically, so I don't have anyone particular to look for. In my limited experience, any Latina is a good bet. I've had good luck with non-Latinas during the day as well, just usually not the younger ones. Frisky Latinas that seek you out are always the highest probability for a good time for me.

  3. #9500

    Sins

    Looking to hit Sins next week during the day. Anyone I should look for in particular for extras? Feel free.

    To PM if youd rather.

  4. #9499
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Geez sounds like a very terrible experience you could of honestly gotten a dance from a Latin women and she would of gone all the way with you. It's always best to just check and ask how much it is a song from the bouncer than from the girl cause sometimes they lie and make up a number. But even still getting charged like that cause the dj just mixing up songs you'll be 200 deep within the first 3 minutes.
    Truthfully, wasn't expecting her to say 13 songs. I just have to remember to avoid getting anymore VIP dances from this club. It was an expensive lesson learned for this final trip thru the VIP.

  5. #9498
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex9990  [View Original Post]
    I paid a visit to CF on Wednesday night with my co-worker after a full day at our day job. Been about a year since we last visited and things are really slow here tonight. As soon as parked myself on a seat at the bar one of the girls drops by and sits next to me. Five minutes later my co-worker shows up. Both of us scan the bar and noted the place hasn't changed since the last time we were there. Every single dancer was an AA, only white girl was a customer (or day dancer) blonde with short hair, tats on her body, glasses, wearing a crop top, giving the few guys in the place a good look at her goods. Too bad another guy was hitting on her hard getting feels of the breasts and a lot of tongue.

    But, I digress, after an hour, my co-worker called it a night and I decided to finally get a dance from the first girl that drop her ass on the chair next to me. I didn't ask how much the dances were; I assumed it was more than $30 a dance, which was OK at the time. It wasn't until seven or eight minutes after getting into VIP that she stopped and announced you want anymore dances, which I replied no. The reason I stopped was she wasn't doing much other than grinding in my lap and really she wasn't into it. (she wore a one piece bathing suit but didn't show any goods at all during the dances.). So with the dance (s) over, she let me know it was FIVE hundred and twenty dollars ($520) for about seven or eight minutes worth of work for her. Apparently I did thirteen dances at $40 dollars a dance in seven to eight minutes. (Translates to about $70 - 75 a minute) I'm guessing when she says $40 a song it really is, since the DJ is playing nothing but rap songs and kept flipping tunes frequently. Good thing I left my wallet at home as I had cash on me but wasn't expecting to dish out that much. I should've said I had $200 on me and that was it, she might've taken it and never asked me again for dances. Ended up giving her $350 since she probably wouldn't so friendly and I'm not into long negotiations. At this point, I'm done and leave; I should've went with my gut not gotten any dances at all.

    No longer is CF the place for good drinks, friendly bartender for chatting and good long dances for $25 a pop.
    Geez sounds like a very terrible experience you could of honestly gotten a dance from a Latin women and she would of gone all the way with you. It's always best to just check and ask how much it is a song from the bouncer than from the girl cause sometimes they lie and make up a number. But even still getting charged like that cause the dj just mixing up songs you'll be 200 deep within the first 3 minutes.

  6. #9497

    CF. Wednesday Night Visit

    I paid a visit to CF on Wednesday night with my co-worker after a full day at our day job. Been about a year since we last visited and things are really slow here tonight. As soon as parked myself on a seat at the bar one of the girls drops by and sits next to me. Five minutes later my co-worker shows up. Both of us scan the bar and noted the place hasn't changed since the last time we were there. Every single dancer was an AA, only white girl was a customer (or day dancer) blonde with short hair, tats on her body, glasses, wearing a crop top, giving the few guys in the place a good look at her goods. Too bad another guy was hitting on her hard getting feels of the breasts and a lot of tongue.

    But, I digress, after an hour, my co-worker called it a night and I decided to finally get a dance from the first girl that drop her ass on the chair next to me. I didn't ask how much the dances were; I assumed it was more than $30 a dance, which was OK at the time. It wasn't until seven or eight minutes after getting into VIP that she stopped and announced you want anymore dances, which I replied no. The reason I stopped was she wasn't doing much other than grinding in my lap and really she wasn't into it. (she wore a one piece bathing suit but didn't show any goods at all during the dances.). So with the dance (s) over, she let me know it was FIVE hundred and twenty dollars ($520) for about seven or eight minutes worth of work for her. Apparently I did thirteen dances at $40 dollars a dance in seven to eight minutes. (Translates to about $70 - 75 a minute) I'm guessing when she says $40 a song it really is, since the DJ is playing nothing but rap songs and kept flipping tunes frequently. Good thing I left my wallet at home as I had cash on me but wasn't expecting to dish out that much. I should've said I had $200 on me and that was it, she might've taken it and never asked me again for dances. Ended up giving her $350 since she probably wouldn't so friendly and I'm not into long negotiations. At this point, I'm done and leave; I should've went with my gut not gotten any dances at all.

    No longer is CF the place for good drinks, friendly bartender for chatting and good long dances for $25 a pop.

  7. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenOne  [View Original Post]
    Sunday night at centerfolds is club-ish. Twerking everywhere, no private dances. Lots of money being made.
    Oh wow it's been a while since I've been that club the parking lot most of the time is super full and no one ever talks about getting extras from that club or talent worth seeing. The VIP is super small any way you can literally see the person to the left and right of you get a dance.

  8. #9495
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened at center fold lounge tonight. They had the whole entrance blocked off with security. Didn't know what was going on as I was going to wackos. But let's definitely say wackos had a very latin night. Just latin people every where.
    Sunday night at centerfolds is club-ish. Twerking everywhere, no private dances. Lots of money being made.

  9. #9494

    Center fold

    Does anyone know what happened at center fold lounge tonight. They had the whole entrance blocked off with security. Didn't know what was going on as I was going to wackos. But let's definitely say wackos had a very latin night. Just latin people every where.

  10. #9493

    Doll House

    This a bit of a late report (like three weeks late) primarily because I've been out of town and I'm a bit lazy when it comes to posting reports. This was the first time I've been out to a strip club in like three years. Of course Covid hit and since then I've moved even further away than I was since my last report. Anyway, thought I'd check the place out and see what was happening these days as I was passing through. I think a previous poster mentioned that there weren't a whole lot of lookers there these days. I was there during daytime, and for the most part, I would have to agree. Not sure if it's my imagination but the ladies seemed to be better looking pre-Covid days. That being said, I met a woman who goes by Desiree who I found fairly attractive. She was a little thick but nowhere near BBW thick. She was also very personable, and because of that I decided to get a couple of dances from here. I thoroughly had a great time with her and would see her again. Could have had an even better time if either one of us had a hat though.

    Say, I see some posters have gone to DH in the evenings. In the limited times I've been there, I've only been during daytime. For those that go in the evening, would you say that the nighttime ladies are more attractive than the daytime ones?

  11. #9492
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog2  [View Original Post]
    I was in emporers most of the weekend. A stripper said she wants to take me to the champagne room. What is that? How much? Anyone has any details?
    Mostly depends on the girl. She has to pay the house for the time. If she's feeling generous, it may be less. But, expect to pay 300 for 30 minutes. At a minimum. Base it off of 30 bucks a song, average 3 minutes a song.

  12. #9491
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog2  [View Original Post]
    I was in emporers most of the weekend. A stripper said she wants to take me to the champagne room. What is that? How much? Anyone has any details?
    It depends on the dancer on the details. I forget the rate, but I would recommend asking. If you don't feel comfortable asking the dancer you can talk to the guy taking the cash for the lap dances.

  13. #9490

    Emporers

    I was in emporers most of the weekend. A stripper said she wants to take me to the champagne room. What is that? How much? Anyone has any details?

  14. #9489

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHarper  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for her also. I Hope someone on here can update us.
    I don't know her, but I haven't been out in quite some time. Thinking of going tonight and those are my 2 favorite spots. I'll keep an eye out and report back. What does she look like? And I'm assuming she's being asked about because she does extras.

  15. #9488

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by HunnyBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Cheyenne is still dancing at Dollhouse and / or Sins?
    I've been looking for her also. I Hope someone on here can update us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape