Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 59491
-
06-16-22 14:54 #48841Senior Member

Posts: 39Wasn't Nana
I'm pretty sure the other girl I saw wasn't Nana. I go to Nana all the time and this lady was slightly larger than her. Looks like UU has added more people recently.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 14:25 #48840Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks for the info on Melody. Try Nana next time (call ahead for an appointment as she gets busy). Her massage skills are very good and has great attitude. She also needs time to warm up to you but the massage is good.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 14:23 #48839Senior Member

Posts: 798Yep, 60/60 has also become common nowadays. Some are fine with 60/40.
Originally Posted by Aloha807
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 13:30 #48838Senior Member

Posts: 240Jenny at Massage Legend
Let's not forget about Jenny! Her and Monica are the same age. I frequently see them on alternating days when I am in the area.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 13:29 #48837Senior Member

Posts: 107Update ML
Hi funguy, need the newest update for ML, try to call make appointment a session with Kelly for my lunch desert, be told she was gone, seems they have so much change recently, who you will recommended now?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 13:01 #48836Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea it is but you may get a dirty look. Some will want. 5 or even. 6 for doing. 4 service.
Originally Posted by Aloha807
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 12:08 #48835Senior Member

Posts: 73Going rate?
Hi Fellas I've been MIA since covid hit but I'm ready to explore again. Is the going rate still. 6 for massage for 1 hr and. 4 for happy ending? Thanks in advance.
-
06-16-22 10:42 #48834Senior Member

Posts: 240Pepe Has Oriental-Woodstock Covered
LOL! It appears that Pepe is the inside guy at Oriental-Woodstock.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 09:02 #48833

Posts: 682Don't go lumping me in with that amateur 5150. I'm the real deal.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 09:01 #48832Senior Member

Posts: 26Type of girls?
Is it majority Latinas 35+ or any young there?
Originally Posted by CDonaldson996
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 08:50 #48831

Posts: 682Nana
Is the other girl. Very nice with beautiful boobs. Show some game and you'll get them in your mouth and then head south for some serious fun.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 08:22 #48830Senior Member

Posts: 240Posting Reviews
"ALL my "Reviews" are detailed and meaningful. Take a close look at my Pearl Massage Review yesterday (6/13); several people had chatted about Pearl. But, I took multiple sessions with 2 girls and posted a Playbook to share with all. ".
Thanks for the kind words! I try to give guys the info I want to know about a shop and the girls.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 05:33 #48829Senior Member

Posts: 28Monica is the youngest there. Sexy and aims to please yoy!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 22:41 #48828Senior Member

Posts: 39Melody at UU
Went to UU later in the night for a 30 min session. I did not see Nana so she must have been busy. The man up front led me to a room and said someone will join me in 5 min. A few minutes later Melody walks in. She is Tall, like 5'9 and pretty slim. She is young too, only 32. I can't really tell her chest size but I would bet they are no more than B cups. Her English is really good. She kept making some silly jokes during the session. She told me that today was her first day and I was lucky customer #3. Now for the massage session. The massage itself was no good, it was more of a teasing session. A lot of play in the butt area and slow grazing. I would rate her overall massage skills a 5/10. On the flip, she went right for Junior and played with it a little before getting the oil. She kept her motions pretty slow and used both hands. She only allowed OTC top and bottom. When I tried to see the melons, she was saying I was a stranger to her. So maybe she'll loosen up after a few more visits. Total fee was 80 (40 hhr /40 tip). I may try her in the future, hopefully her skills would have improved by then. I saw another girl on my way out, probably in her late 40's and slightly chubby. I don't know her name but she may be my next choice.
-
06-15-22 21:52 #48827Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's I love me some WAP! If she replies back to you as Big Papi, you're good.
Originally Posted by BandaLider
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






