Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 30812
-
06-17-22 06:22 #18662Senior Member

Posts: 137Doesn't Noa do BBFS? Aren't there reports of her doing guys back to back and allowing creampies to both?
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 05:54 #18661Senior Member

Posts: 33Glad to see that she is back. I seen her twice in one day a few months ago. Then she vanished for a while. Her ride game is vicious and she caught me off guard throwing that ass.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick;5969425[URL
-
06-16-22 22:51 #18660Senior Member

Posts: 87Snow bunny
She told me it was from getting shot when she lived in New York last year.
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 22:38 #18659Senior Member

Posts: 129Looks to have a pretty brutal c-section scar.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 21:11 #18658Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Thank you for the clarification and update.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 21:07 #18657Senior Member

Posts: 87Snow bunny reply
Qv was $, BBBJ extra $. 5. Not a dead fish, but not too too into it. Really friendly and welcoming. Just definitely not a GFE.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 21:05 #18656Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I can login to my account. Check out the link about how TER blocked USA internet users from site access in 2018.
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...ent-crackdown/
-
06-16-22 19:58 #18655Senior Member

Posts: 73Katia
The link now says error. Is this because the ad has now been deleted?
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 19:29 #18654Senior Member

Posts: 73I didn't know Ter was still around. Didn't they get shut down a fee years back? I wonder if my old account is still there.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 17:07 #18653Senior Member

Posts: 1301I saw her years ago before the name change. IIRC she has a kid and at least at that time was in a relationship so shit happens. As far as if she's worth another look that depends on what you're looking for. She was always everything covered. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but over the last year or so I'll say that ones that offer BBBJ are more fun. She also wasn't exactly passionate and to a degree was pretty lazy in that she offered limited positions and didn't want to suck dick for a prolonged period of time. She also had some odd rules about not sucking a condom that had been in her and IIRC wasn't even willing to keep sucking if I changed the condom. I don't think she's worth the higher price but there's really not a lot going on around here. At least back when I saw her she was good looking but frankly sometimes a pretty face isn't enough.
Originally Posted by SolidSnake31
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 14:08 #18652Senior Member

Posts: 80Angela?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5702604.htm
TER I'd: 363470.
Anyone See ner when she was in town?
-
06-16-22 12:23 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 65Cab, 6/14
Does anyone happen to have the stage name for CAB on June 14?
Thanks!
-
06-16-22 11:20 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 458You get what you pay for
Could you elaborate on that?
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
Is she expensive and is worth it or she doesn't charge much and you don't get much?
A more detailed review would be appreciated.
-
06-16-22 11:14 #18649Senior Member

Posts: 118Vivienne
I am assuming you meant Vivienne.
I wanted to try her out, but schedules never worked out.
Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by Asher5858
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 11:09 #18648Senior Member

Posts: 1242Eryn
I just recently wrote a post about her #18362. I had other brothers comment and agree. Save your time and efforts on this one.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




