Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 816 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 866 916 1316 1816 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18568
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I also experienced spotty communication AND wanted a selfie followed by Facetime. Plenty of Latinas out there that you don't have to play these games.
    Right, I got the Facetime request, which I don't want to have to use my regular phone number / email for. It may have been to enforce her no-AA rule, but who knows.

  2. #18567

    Katia

    I also experienced spotty communication AND wanted a selfie followed by Facetime. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. Plenty of Latinas out there that you don't have to play these games.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with this Latina who has been posting lately:

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7542187185

    Had spotty communications so far, can't tell if it's just the language barrier.

  3. #18566

    Snowbunny

    Has anyone seen her or have any information about her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/433692013476

  4. #18565

    Noa

    Hi guys I'm a senior member and contributor, can one of my bros on here dm me Noa's #?

    Thank you.

  5. #18564
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Alexxxa seems to have a what looks like a security camera on the night stand. One time it was pointed towards the bed kinda the other time pointed right at the bed and she a time or two looked at it. Hopefully that will go away, but got me thinking she or whoever is handling her may hide it on the bed not in use with all them damn stuffed animals. Hope the word gets back to them because this will kill business.
    This is a deal breaker. Privacy comes before service. A few bad scenarios (Blackmail and The Alexxxa Fantasy Channel) come to mind that I do want any part of.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4472072-358812

  6. #18563

    Sarah West

    Any information on this mature sexy lady?

  7. #18562
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    After hearing all the good things about Noa I finally got the chance to see her today and boy, were they right! Text her up and get asked to provide my name and username on this site which I didn't mind giving out. Set up and appointment and see her. Arrive at a really nice inn and get the room number. Get greeted by her and she is so bubbly and friendly right off the bat which make me feel so at ease with her. She's is quite a cute petite girl and has some nice music playing in the background. Lay the donation and get comfortable and she does too. Start off with such a sensual smooth BBBJ, she really knows how to work her magic cause it felt fantastic, no teeth hurting my jimmy at all! Her mouth feels too good that I can't help to ask for some kissing and boy she delivers. Nice and soft lips and she really is passionate with DFK. Start with some CG and man is she tight!! Felt like my weewee was going to get ripped off, it was so sickkkk. Feel like I was going to bust then and there so I had to switch for some mish and before I did I went for some DATY and she tasted great, seems to really enjoy it. Begin with some mish now and man she really knows how to move during mish, she isn't still like a corpse but goes up and down during mish which feels great and looked sexy at the same time. She was open to try lot of other positions and every position was just as great as the other. Can't last longer and I bust, gives me some wipes, we chat a bit and I'm off. Overall amazing visit. She is really engaging during the dream and it is really nice talking to her throughout it. She also moans words in a Asian language which I found pretty hot, kinda made me feel like I was a protagonist in a hentai which was pretty awesome. She smells great and had no bad odor and no signs of demons whatsoever. Hhr $240. Pretty happy I finally got to see Noa after witnessing first hand the terrible providers in this area. Probably going to be the only provider I see for a while unless she starts giving bad service which I don't see happening. Highly recommend seeing her but hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
    F! That sounds amazing. I'm just getting started in dreamland and tried to get her info after reading about her here. Does she look like her pic? She's f. In hot. Love me a petite little lady.

  8. #18561

    Noa

    After hearing all the good things about Noa I finally got the chance to see her today and boy, were they right! Text her up and get asked to provide my name and username on this site which I didn't mind giving out. Set up and appointment and see her. Arrive at a really nice inn and get the room number. Get greeted by her and she is so bubbly and friendly right off the bat which make me feel so at ease with her. She's is quite a cute petite girl and has some nice music playing in the background. Lay the donation and get comfortable and she does too. Start off with such a sensual smooth BBBJ, she really knows how to work her magic cause it felt fantastic, no teeth hurting my jimmy at all! Her mouth feels too good that I can't help to ask for some kissing and boy she delivers. Nice and soft lips and she really is passionate with DFK. Start with some CG and man is she tight!! Felt like my weewee was going to get ripped off, it was so sickkkk. Feel like I was going to bust then and there so I had to switch for some mish and before I did I went for some DATY and she tasted great, seems to really enjoy it. Begin with some mish now and man she really knows how to move during mish, she isn't still like a corpse but goes up and down during mish which feels great and looked sexy at the same time. She was open to try lot of other positions and every position was just as great as the other. Can't last longer and I bust, gives me some wipes, we chat a bit and I'm off. Overall amazing visit. She is really engaging during the dream and it is really nice talking to her throughout it. She also moans words in a Asian language which I found pretty hot, kinda made me feel like I was a protagonist in a hentai which was pretty awesome. She smells great and had no bad odor and no signs of demons whatsoever. Hhr $240. Pretty happy I finally got to see Noa after witnessing first hand the terrible providers in this area. Probably going to be the only provider I see for a while unless she starts giving bad service which I don't see happening. Highly recommend seeing her but hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

  9. #18560

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Supafreq  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83893488
    Let me know if you find anything out, I sure do love some pregnant women!

  10. #18559

    Alexxxa

    Alexxxa seems to have a what looks like a security camera on the night stand. One time it was pointed towards the bed kinda the other time pointed right at the bed and she a time or two looked at it. Hopefully that will go away, but got me thinking she or whoever is handling her may hide it on the bed not in use with all them damn stuffed animals. Hope the word gets back to them because this will kill business.

  11. #18558
    Quote Originally Posted by BHEsq  [View Original Post]
    Received the same message. I still haven't figured out how to book with their girls. I sent a PM through the site and never heard back. Most of them don't have phone numbers published.
    You have to email them with the email address on the girl's ad you want to see.

  12. #18557

    AAs

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl2002  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Can you guys suggest a few solid, reliable, and clean, African American girls?

    GFE's?

    Thanks.
    I've been looking for the same and no luck. Have you tried any to report or TOFTT?

  13. #18556

    Katia?

    Has anyone had an experience with this Latina who has been posting lately:

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7542187185

    Had spotty communications so far, can't tell if it's just the language barrier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1c7a37e62407a34ee88bb9da077e6231_f.jpg‎   3a0906789c368561abfcd4567fbece4a_f.jpg‎  

  14. #18555
    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    All ya got to do is ask.
    Noa is asking for reference. Probably it might look dumb but no provider asked me for reference. What should I provide her any provider information that I met or something else?

  15. #18554

    Pregnant provider

    Hey guys,

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/83893488

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape