Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 24703
-
06-17-22 19:33 #19423Senior Member

Posts: 44Lake
A former Prolux girl I saw regularly showed me a pic of her once. She's quite attractive for a 50 year old. Long, dark hair w / bright green eyes. You have no chance of seeing her though. She lives out of state and runs the operation remotely.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 19:09 #19422Regular Member

Posts: 44It's not just providers. A WYP girl has a comment in her profile mentioning that she found out a site where 'girls are rated' recently. I just don't get why guy tell girls about this site. They are not going to fuck you more because of it.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 17:38 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 1682 bills is / has been the going rate at the AMPs there.
Originally Posted by mongering1
[View Original Post]
No need to ask for a block of time.
-
06-17-22 15:37 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 85Possibly
Well possibly that is true but regardless Eden has been on my list for years just never pulled the trigger and tried to make it happen. LOL if I was a provider I know I'd watch this board.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 13:43 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 57Just for clarification, how long did you ask for and what was the final price, all in?
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 12:53 #19418Regular Member

Posts: 10To all those with common sense you can't fix stupid. I am surprised anyone believes one of those statements much less all of them. I think we can all agree the Earth is not flat. The rest of them the majority knows better. Follow the money. I am 68 and had Covid for a week. Never missed a day doing my chores.
Originally Posted by RegisJ1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 10:27 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 168One Spa this week
Tried to go to Fuji in C-ville. Craggy looking gal who could almost pass for a Mamasan came out and said I take care of you. She was too old and tired looking, I asked for Blue or June.
And she told me One Spa. I get to One Spa and Mamasan says no Blue or June. After at least a 15 minute wait. She shows me two pretty attractive gals. I picked Jo. Beautiful raven thick hair.
Medium tits, tiny butt, but not super flat, a bit of a round tummy, but not terrible. I did the table shower for the first time. The water was too hot at first, but got better. Lots of ass-play attention to the boys and cock. She kept saying I was handsome boy. We did a little light french kissing. She loved my licking sucking attention to her tits. She lubed up and I played with her clit and fingered her super tight pussy. I think she came not sure.
There was no massage really. Back in the room she had me lay on my stomach, and she went to town on my ass. I couldn't see, but I think she was tossing my salad. If that.
Wasn't her tongue, it sure felt like it. She asked if toy was ok, I said yes please. She fucked me good with whatever she had up there, again with attention to the dick and balls. It was amazing, but eventually I had to take a break. I sat up, and she said, don't tell (and here I go!) anyone I suck you with no condom. I stood up for a good view of her going damn near balls deep with lots of tongue action, pausing to slap.
My cock across her lips and face. It didn't take me long to blow a load in her mouth. And she swallowed. It was a hell of a fun time!
-
06-16-22 23:28 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 471I wouldn't take that post too seriously. Mad dog is Angel aka Eden. Lake has a lot of fans.
Originally Posted by FarmFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 12:44 #19415Senior Member

Posts: 1744Scarlett Phone
Well, Scarlett's phone issues have been resolved. Her class that made it hard for her to see clients on Tuesdays has ended. Now to convince my boss that I am needed for important Kinesis work for an afternoon.
-
06-16-22 12:40 #19414Senior Member

Posts: 1744Clayton Summer
I see that she is advertising again which is a great thing. Have always had a good time with her. For those who miss the ProLux 140 handshake, book some time. She is a single mom with kids and a day job, or had a job. Her hours can get messed up especially in the summer when her kids are with her. Overall worth the effort. I don't think drugs are an issue.
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2
-
06-16-22 09:40 #19413Senior Member

Posts: 120B&F Massage near West County Mall
I got a great 4 hands massage at B&F Massage yesterday.
11730 Manchester Road.
I enjoyed a nice body and foot combo massage at Classic Spa Massage Sunday.
14760 Clayton Road.
I almost fell asleep last week at Happy Feet Brentwood but good table shower and body rub.
2502 S Brentwood Boulevard.
PM if you want more detail.
-
06-15-22 23:49 #19412Senior Member

Posts: 85By chance
Has anyone else stopped in Litchfield lately??Been a little while but had a great experience there with an open menu.
-
06-15-22 23:38 #19411Senior Member

Posts: 85Just thinking about her
Been a long time only seen her once. Was just thinking of trying her again. Sure wish Tammy was still around. Eden still on the list to try also.
Originally Posted by BryKye12
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 15:36 #19410Regular Member

Posts: 23Summer in clayton
Use to see her for a while then she disappeared for awhile, so I started trying to see her last week so after 3 cancelations for various reasons, as the all seem to do, I get a text she can see me today at 130 ,so cool. Drive there which around a 30 ride, she text me on the way she's 10 min behind, so I just take my time go sight see for a few, so I finally park down the street a little and text that I'm there she said almost ready I'll text you, so a few min pass the text that her cousin has been there all morning crying and that she would have to reschedule, must be drugs.
-
06-15-22 09:04 #19409Senior Member

Posts: 38They recently fired a girl for opposite reasons and she landed at a store by Westport. She won't be there much longer if she.
Originally Posted by Muadib
[View Original Post]
Keeps the same prude policy.











Reply With Quote






