Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 736 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8673
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Picked up meg on dot by Bellflower 3 am, came back at 6:30 found Fiona (first pic) mass Av by Uhaul went for round 2 all in all a good fishing trip, the others were just bonus pics taken at 6 am ma Ave Nms.
    I saw the green one near the car wash. Must've been after your session. LOL. The red fat one was in bad shape. Saw a cut on her stomach and looked really bad. I saw the one in black. Didn't pick up.

  2. #8672

    Selections

    Good amount this morning. But, I recognize some and didn't want to scoop. I eventually picked up Christine, had makeup, wore a white dress. Was fat before. But, lost weight from using drugs. Nice woman. Just can't take a dick. Other than that, it was fine. Have fun. A lot of security was cruising around.

  3. #8671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Green Dress

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Picked up meg on dot by Bellflower 3 am, came back at 6:30 found Fiona (first pic) mass Av by Uhaul went for round 2 all in all a good fishing trip, the others were just bonus pics taken at 6 am ma Ave Nms.
    Any intel on the green dress girl.

  4. #8670

    Twice as much fun

    Picked up meg on dot by Bellflower 3 am, came back at 6:30 found Fiona (first pic) mass Av by Uhaul went for round 2 all in all a good fishing trip, the others were just bonus pics taken at 6 am ma Ave Nms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220616-080132_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220616-053610_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220616-060015_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220616-053647_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220616-054602_Gallery.jpg‎  


  5. #8669

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I never understood the obsession some here have with her. Too fat, and horrible service.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    LOL. I think it's almost a bucket list thing at this point. I've read so many reviews about her (good and bad) that I want to just try her once. Can't seem to ever find her and don't have her number.

  6. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperfluousBBC  [View Original Post]
    Had her yesterday morning. She's terrible. I do no recommend. Have her. 4 She asked for 1. 20. Can't make this up. Performance was a 2/5. If was sloppy but discontinued performance after 4 min. Kicked her out and found something better. If you want it I can get her for you no problem. But you've been warned. Wasting your time.
    I agree, I never understood the obsession some here have with her. Too fat, and horrible service.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  7. #8667
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    BHA = Blue Hill Ave.
    Goes through pretty. Much all of Boston.

  8. #8666
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    The first pic of the person in the black tank-top?, "she" looks; manly. Holy Jesus!.
    Well, she "sounded" like a woman. Haha.

  9. #8665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Naaaaaah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    The one with black tank top with leather, I found her one morning and she played hard to get. Wouldn't get in my car. She looked clean, which tells me she lives a normal life and walks the streets part-time. Others, I don't know.
    The first pic of the person in the black tank-top?, "she" looks; manly. Holy Jesus!.

  10. #8664

    Tuesday morning

    Dot Ave bridge closed for repairs, 6:30 am today 5 sws on Chesterton, 2 on Pompeii, Rusfield 3, Mass Ave by Uhaul 2, Allerton 3, magazine 3 lots of choices, picked up Fiona.

    Admission to concert gave. 4 plays trumpet better than louis Armstrong, finished 1 song then continued to play 2 more with encore, gave her a very much appreciated tip, it was that good, you get what you pay for, if you pay for chuck roast you don't get prime rib.

  11. #8663
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    6:30 am saw 5 on Chesterton, 3 on Pompeii, 2 on Pierson, 2 on rusfield, 2 on Allerton, 1 on magazine, 3 McDonalds, picked up j from Springfield, lots of choices this morning.
    I picked up a BSW, glasses with short hair. Name was Sky. Decent session, BBFS. Had to be doggie style because she didn't want to take off her shoes. Funny. Finished inside, she left where I parked. Other girls out there like you mentioned were decent. But, wasn't enough to scoop. Never saw Sky before and gave her a try.

  12. #8662
    Dot av bridge by kemp closed for construction this morning.

  13. #8661

    Morning check

    6:30 am saw 5 on Chesterton, 3 on Pompeii, 2 on Pierson, 2 on rusfield, 2 on Allerton, 1 on magazine, 3 McDonalds, picked up j from Springfield, lots of choices this morning.

  14. #8660

    Sunday night

    Was up in the north country and on the way home figured I would give a look see I am never out this late (10 pm) so was hoping I would find success no one at the bridge so headed on down to McDonalds the uhaul and surrounding streets. Saw one with here handler will never touch that! After a few loops saw one I didn't like, came across what looked like a cutie nice ass in yoga pants with red hair made the loop again was gone. After a few more loops near uhaul l came across one getting out a fellow mongers car she approached me asked for a cigarette I complied and asked her if she needed a ride she answered in the affirmative and hopped in. A nice clean girl BSW, asked me if I was looking for a date. Yes yes yes she said she was having trouble making money I replied I won't be much help all I have is a 20 she said she will do it for that, found a spot she said to look out and I said this is not my first rodeo, she smiled and went to work. Satisfactory job not outstanding but remember my bargain price! Just before completion a car drove by she popped off and I shot. She apologized and cleaned me up like a nice girl should said she would get out here and left. By the way her name was nancy. I have been on a two plus year hiatus because of covid and transport issues but a very happy to be back especially as it's warm now. I was also happy as I saw the news this morning about an accident involving a police cruiser later that night. Stay safe!!

  15. #8659

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find her, she's on snapchat uploading story pictures so she can't be to hard to get ahold and contact.
    Had her yesterday morning. She's terrible. I do no recommend. Have her. 4 She asked for 1. 20. Can't make this up. Performance was a 2/5. If was sloppy but discontinued performance after 4 min. Kicked her out and found something better. If you want it I can get her for you no problem. But you've been warned. Wasting your time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape