Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 24826
-
06-18-22 21:16 #18406Senior Member

Posts: 105Franklin Indiana
Anyone have a lead in Franklin Indiana?
Biz traveler here for the night.
I found the two AMPs. But I'm looking for something a bit more local.
-
06-18-22 18:26 #18405Regular Member

Posts: 14Frog and Scorpion
Time to pour some McCallan in a glass, sit an ponder the frog and scorpion parable. It's meaning is clearly lost on me. Can I really be mad at the girl who dashed with my cash. She may be a less than (perfect person but I am the idiot. My Cap'and Savaho cape has been gathering dust in my closet for a decade but I still carry the Nice Guy gene (truly a curse). Twice recently, different girl, different circumstances both my fault. Be safe gentlemen.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/775139005480
-
06-18-22 02:58 #18404Regular Member

Posts: 21Any info for Biracial Queen a. K. a Heaven.
Set up a meeting with her tomorrow. Text was easy, some screening but nothing too bad. She talks and seems legit. Gave me address which is an apartment building. Did not require deposit and donation is medium high.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...calls/46016308
-
06-17-22 03:14 #18403Senior Member

Posts: 526Hey
Never give a deposit! Yes it's probably a scam. Your gut thought that it's a scam so go with that.
Originally Posted by BigHappy04
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 16:36 #18402Regular Member

Posts: 1Hannah Banana
I was seeing her regularly a while back and was just wondering has anyone heard or seen any posts from her? Any info would be appreciated.
-
06-16-22 07:02 #18401Regular Member

Posts: 9Is this legit?
Added a chick from Tinder on Snap. She told me she did videos and hook-ups. But she wants half the money up front. Usually means scam, but didn't know if anyone else had a run in like that. Her snap is keth69 b.
-
06-13-22 20:54 #18400Senior Member

Posts: 224Anyone
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/candy-lady/255023127273 Any info
-
06-13-22 15:29 #18399Senior Member

Posts: 810Sami
Nothing but great things to say about her. She looks better in person than her pics. She is GFE and very eager to please. I hardly see the same provider but she keeps me coming back.
She accommodates most fetishes and is very polite. Only complaint I would say is her room is always a mess. She smells and tastes great but the room could be cleaner. Her availability always varies too because she travels.
Treat her right and she will treat you right.
-
06-11-22 15:52 #18398Senior Member

Posts: 36Appreciate all the feedback. Probably saved me a lot of hassle or worry with that one. Hate it when there's a "bf" never feel safe about that.
Originally Posted by LittleJohn42
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 11:56 #18397Senior Member

Posts: 59Sami
Visited Sami Tsunami last night, everything you're reading to true, sweet girl. I could go into detail but everything I could or would say has already been said. I'm simply confirming those reports.
-
06-11-22 11:39 #18396Regular Member

Posts: 7Sami
Tbh I stated she was shy. Her menu may range for her different clients who have seen her. But she was very clear no bb and I was cool with that. Didn't ask many questions considering the circumstances boss man.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 08:47 #18395Senior Member

Posts: 58Calli
I have seen Calli off and on for years. She used to be on Shadeland by 38th Street. Quit seeing her there because of location. Pretty Girl, great Legs and Ass. Has a 'Boyfriend' around she says is her Brother but He was always nice to me. No problems except location.
Originally Posted by Thaute
[View Original Post]
Photos are real, pretty chill Girl. Same story as the rest with drugs. She was out of it for a while for a Baby.
-
06-11-22 08:20 #18394Senior Member

Posts: 808Menu
Here is her menu.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 06:57 #18393Senior Member

Posts: 601A lot of words
But no mentioned of menu.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck211
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-22 03:10 #18392Senior Member

Posts: 235Are you referring to the Sami Sweetheart Youngbuck is talking about w the 2435 number? Gets confusing w multiple Sami's running around. She also goes by Sami Tsunamii as well.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






