Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 24787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18397

    Sami

    Visited Sami Tsunami last night, everything you're reading to true, sweet girl. I could go into detail but everything I could or would say has already been said. I'm simply confirming those reports.

  2. #18396

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    But no mentioned of menu.
    Tbh I stated she was shy. Her menu may range for her different clients who have seen her. But she was very clear no bb and I was cool with that. Didn't ask many questions considering the circumstances boss man.

  3. #18395

    Calli

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaute  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her personally but multiple past reviews say to avoid her.
    I have seen Calli off and on for years. She used to be on Shadeland by 38th Street. Quit seeing her there because of location. Pretty Girl, great Legs and Ass. Has a 'Boyfriend' around she says is her Brother but He was always nice to me. No problems except location.

    Photos are real, pretty chill Girl. Same story as the rest with drugs. She was out of it for a while for a Baby.

  4. #18394

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    But no mentioned of menu.
    Here is her menu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8802AA67-4A01-4551-9841-975AA6C0B446.jpg‎  

  5. #18393

    A lot of words

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck211  [View Original Post]
    I'll start by saying this person is legit so thanks to the others who left the review about their previous visits. This especially helped because I'm from Georgia visiting.

    Nice girl, going through a lot in life. She expressed she doesn't really like what she does but that it helps pay the bills (without putting to much of her info out).

    Fun time altogether I walked in put the donation on the table. She was already undressed so I just got comfortable. After about 15 min of conversation I let her know I was kinda in a rush and needed to head out. I did a qv for 120 hh I think was 150 or 200.

    She did me good. Soft ass, smaller frame person. Very much a better provider of the ones I have seen.

    For anyone who pays a visit know she can talk a bit. You can tell she's been through a lot visibly she was kinda shaken which made it hard to get up. But after me constantly reassuring her I'd be fair and follow all the rules and make sure she's comfortable she kinda opened right up. (No signs of drug use) also a plus.

    For anyone who visits take care of her. Tip her. She took a break for a while just starting back up which explains the time gap.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/534376107615

    Hope this was okay for my first review!!
    But no mentioned of menu.

  6. #18392
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Sami for the past few months.

    She was cautious at first, but once I beacame a regular she relaxed.
    Are you referring to the Sami Sweetheart Youngbuck is talking about w the 2435 number? Gets confusing w multiple Sami's running around. She also goes by Sami Tsunamii as well.

  7. #18391

    Five currently

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody met a legit girl with a 463 area code?

    Maybe I am just having a string of bad luck but it seems all the ads I try with a 463 area code all want a deposit.

    Just curious,

    Thanks.
    Five currently Rotation with 463 area code.

  8. #18390
    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems very legit, and consistent. I've messaged her already but her in call is in a bit of a rough area near Emerson and Washington so want to be safe.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/089974918646
    Never seen her personally but multiple past reviews say to avoid her.

  9. #18389

    This is wet Lilly who will rob you

    This is wet Lilly. Hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 06-10-2022 16.53.23.jpg‎   Screenshot 06-10-2022 16.53.00.jpg‎   Screenshot 06-10-2022 16.52.19.jpg‎   Screenshot 06-10-2022 16.51.58.jpg‎  

  10. #18388

    I don't have an option to send you a message for some reason

    Quote Originally Posted by AirMax2020  [View Original Post]
    Her ad seems very legit, and consistent. I've messaged her already but her in call is in a bit of a rough area near Emerson and Washington so want to be safe.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/089974918646
    But I used to bang her quite a bit about 12 years ago introduced to me by her older sister which was a better fuck. But that's all I'm willing to stay on here.

  11. #18387
    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant60  [View Original Post]
    Off shortridge?
    Yes, off shortridge.

  12. #18386

    Any Experience with Her?

    Her ad seems very legit, and consistent. I've messaged her already but her in call is in a bit of a rough area near Emerson and Washington so want to be safe.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...w/089974918646

  13. #18385

    I knew it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant60  [View Original Post]
    Off shortridge?
    When I told her if she planned on robbing me I was from the east side and I don't call the cops, I call other eastsiders she ghosted me. Now I know why.

  14. #18384

    Area code 463?

    Has anybody met a legit girl with a 463 area code?

    Maybe I am just having a string of bad luck but it seems all the ads I try with a 463 area code all want a deposit.

    Just curious,

    Thanks.

  15. #18383

    Happened to Me

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    This link was further down in the forum from another post. I assume its the same person. He was referring to in his report.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...d-one/46833628
    Same story except her BF was friendly to me. She told me to wait outside, after giving her money. Said she had a X stopping by and she did not want him seeing me. After a short time got a text telling me to wait for her a cross the street at Kroger. Then the dreaded silence. Tried to leave a review on ListCrawler but they would not post a bad review. Uses different phone numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape