rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9080
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Eurotouch

    Eurotouch JJ.

    All safety. Bleh. Big tits.

    Short. Insisted on cover.

  2. #9079

    RE: Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a fun time. Do you have an ad or location for this establishment? TIA.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/mass...5/843276937575

  3. #9078

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Good evening, Mongers! Been a long time since my last post as I have taken a lengthy break from mongering due to work.

    Had some time, had some opportunity, so I found myself entering One Massage down in Tukwila. Place is open until 2 am, actually opens at 8 am. Who the fuck get "massages" at 8 am. Not sure if I can even get my dick hard at 8 am!

    Greeted by Sasha, a beautiful light skinned African American girl in her mid-late 20's with the absolute greatest set of natural tits! Sasha was very friendly, but gave the absolute worst massage I have EVER received! In her defense, she admitted she was terrible at massages and that, in her words, this place was more brothel than massage parlor.

    After, no joke, 90 seconds or so of a "massage," which was more "tickling with lotion" than an actual massage, Sasha asked me how I would like to finish. Um, well, can we at least have 5 minutes of massage before we start talking about finishing?

    She gave me my options, I told her I only brought $115 and the house fee took $60 of that. I said I usually tip $40 for a handjob and she said it is usually $60, but since it was my first time there, she'll take care of me. For your reference, tip for blowjob is $100 and full service is $200, both on top of the $60 house fee. Tips, though, seem very negotiable, so you can probably dip
    your wick in Sashas stubbly non-bush for less.

    Fuck, even though I received less than 5 minutes of a massage, it was worth my $100 because watching a 20-something gorgeous mixed girl jack me off with a ridiculously amazing ass in my face or big, perfect natural tits with silver dollar sized areolas and perky erect nipples in my mouth was something I usually just imagine while jacking myself off!

    Sasha just got in from Las Vegas and will only be here for about 3 weeks because she is visiting a friend, another "masseuse" there. She says there are usually 4 girls working at a time. I saw one tiny, very cute Asian girl much younger than usual AMP age and spoke with a late-20's / maybe 30-year old white provider, who was cute and all, but nothing at all close to Sasha.

    Anyway, if you want to fuck a really cute girl with big tits and don't care about getting any sort of massage before that, then go check out Sasha at One Massage. Not sure if it is BBFS or not because I just wanted an HJ. Sorry that I didn't ask. The place is on Interurban, next to the Fortune Casino.

    Hope you all are enjoying some good "maskless" mongering these days. It was almost as nice to see Sasha's face as it was to see her ass & tits. Glad those Covid mask days are behind us!

    Rock Chalk.
    Sounds like a fun time. Do you have an ad or location for this establishment? TIA.

  4. #9077
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    She gave me my options, I told her I only brought $115 and the house fee took $60 of that. I said I usually tip $40 for a handjob and she said it is usually $60, but since it was my first time there, she'll take care of me. For your reference, tip for blowjob is $100 and full service is $200, both on top of the $60 house fee. Tips, though, seem very negotiable, so you can probably dip
    your wick in Sashas stubbly non-bush for less.
    Thanks! Does the. 6 cover an hour or half hour?

  5. #9076

    Is this new?

    Has this always been called 'One spa'? Looked around rubmaps / google, says there was a place here called Vina Spa. Did it rebrand?

    Thanks in advance!

    Also, I wouldn't mind a massage at 8 am (early riser)!

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Good evening, Mongers! Been a long time since my last post as I have taken a lengthy break from mongering due to work.

    Had some time, had some opportunity, so I found myself entering One Massage down in Tukwila. Place is open until 2 am, actually opens at 8 am. Who the fuck get "massages" at 8 am. Not sure if I can even get my dick hard at 8 am!

    Greeted by Sasha, a beautiful light skinned African American girl in her mid-late 20's with the absolute greatest set of natural tits! Sasha was very friendly, but gave the absolute worst massage I have EVER received! In her defense, she admitted she was terrible at massages and that, in her words, this place was more brothel than massage parlor.

  6. #9075

    One Massage in Tukwila experience

    Good evening, Mongers! Been a long time since my last post as I have taken a lengthy break from mongering due to work.

    Had some time, had some opportunity, so I found myself entering One Massage down in Tukwila. Place is open until 2 am, actually opens at 8 am. Who the fuck get "massages" at 8 am. Not sure if I can even get my dick hard at 8 am!

    Greeted by Sasha, a beautiful light skinned African American girl in her mid-late 20's with the absolute greatest set of natural tits! Sasha was very friendly, but gave the absolute worst massage I have EVER received! In her defense, she admitted she was terrible at massages and that, in her words, this place was more brothel than massage parlor.

    After, no joke, 90 seconds or so of a "massage," which was more "tickling with lotion" than an actual massage, Sasha asked me how I would like to finish. Um, well, can we at least have 5 minutes of massage before we start talking about finishing?

    She gave me my options, I told her I only brought $115 and the house fee took $60 of that. I said I usually tip $40 for a handjob and she said it is usually $60, but since it was my first time there, she'll take care of me. For your reference, tip for blowjob is $100 and full service is $200, both on top of the $60 house fee. Tips, though, seem very negotiable, so you can probably dip
    your wick in Sasha’s stubbly non-bush for less.

    Fuck, even though I received less than 5 minutes of a massage, it was worth my $100 because watching a 20-something gorgeous mixed girl jack me off with a ridiculously amazing ass in my face or big, perfect natural tits with silver dollar sized areolas and perky erect nipples in my mouth was something I usually just imagine while jacking myself off!

    Sasha just got in from Las Vegas and will only be here for about 3 weeks because she is visiting a friend, another "masseuse" there. She says there are usually 4 girls working at a time. I saw one tiny, very cute Asian girl much younger than usual AMP age and spoke with a late-20's / maybe 30-year old white provider, who was cute and all, but nothing at all close to Sasha.

    Anyway, if you want to fuck a really cute girl with big tits and don't care about getting any sort of massage before that, then go check out Sasha at One Massage. Not sure if it is BBFS or not because I just wanted an HJ. Sorry that I didn't ask. The place is on Interurban, next to the Fortune Casino.

    Hope you all are enjoying some good "maskless" mongering these days. It was almost as nice to see Sasha's face as it was to see her ass & tits. Glad those Covid mask days are behind us!

    Rock Chalk.

  7. #9074
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Maybe by doing it in the car, the customer got his pipes drained for an inexpensive donation. But yeah, inside the spa would have definitely been more comfortable.
    There are escorts that specialize in "car dates". Perhaps a local girl figures that they are not going to get into trouble in a massage parlor parking lot.

  8. #9073
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Maybe by doing it in the car, the customer got his pipes drained for an inexpensive donation. But yeah, inside the spa would have definitely been more comfortable.
    The more I read the story I get more laugh at it. How can a 39 yo lady doesn't know that this is an AMP? Feels like a setup to me!

    Blue truck. LMAO. Got to be a made up story to get on TV too.

  9. #9072
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    OMG I doubt it was scary. Also why would they do it in the car? Why not in the spa?

    I think people want to be interviewed on the news. The guys that go to massage parlors are not scary LOL.
    Maybe by doing it in the car, the customer got his pipes drained for an inexpensive donation. But yeah, inside the spa would have definitely been more comfortable.

  10. #9071

    It's scary?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    From that link:

    ""There's a blue pick-up sitting up there and the passenger female was providing some sexual services to the gentleman and we've actually seen that vehicle here quite often unfortunately and a few others," said neighbor Brandy S. "After they had finished, I actually walked outside right past the vehicle, past the passenger window, and watched her being paid. ".

    Anyone here own a blue pick-up?
    OMG I doubt it was scary. Also why would they do it in the car? Why not in the spa?

    I think people want to be interviewed on the news. The guys that go to massage parlors are not scary LOL.

  11. #9070
    From that link:

    ""There's a blue pick-up sitting up there and the passenger female was providing some sexual services to the gentleman and we've actually seen that vehicle here quite often unfortunately and a few others," said neighbor Brandy S. "After they had finished, I actually walked outside right past the vehicle, past the passenger window, and watched her being paid. ".

    Anyone here own a blue pick-up?

  12. #9069

  13. #9068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch666  [View Original Post]
    Does she Kiss at all? My go to is Seven at King's and she is the most open but I want to branch out a bit.
    I went to Sun Spa last week to check it out after seeing positive comments here. I had gone twice to see Judy a couple of months ago, who was adequate, but she left awhile back. This time, I about turned and left when an old, dumpy looking gal came to the door, (sorry, don't remember her name) but I didn't have a lot of time and decided to just go with it. Was brought in to table shower where she did a bit of soapy body gliding on my back, then had me flip for some more with some soapy Russian, BBBJ and then she started some CG pussy glide. I will say, as much as she did not appeal to me looks wise, her technique did have me at attention. She then said she wanted to fuck me and slid me right in bare. After a bit of CG, she climbed off, had me get up and rinsed me off and we went into the room. She asked if I wanted a cover, I said, "Well, we already kind of breached that subject, so let's just continue bare. We did several variations, but I just couldn't finish, so I had her finish me manually. I finally popped imagining banging hot Asian porn / cam girl C. J. Miles, while I had two fingers buried in her snatch. She cleaned me up and gave a lackluster massage, and here is the point of this report, based on your question. Bobbi came in and gave me a scalp massage while the first gal massaged my feet. Bobbi had the most horrible breath you could imagine, went right along with her barbed wire gargling voice. Totally grossed me out and I couldn't wait for it to all be over so I could just get the hell out of there. Will not repeat!

  14. #9067

    Bobbi

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I have had 2 pops with her without an upsell. I think it depends on her mood and how many customers she's had that day.

    Her massage is decent, but usually turns into dirty playtime fairly quickly. I feel like she genuinely loves her job.

    -LCB.
    Does she Kiss at all? My go to is Seven at King's and she is the most open but I want to branch out a bit.

  15. #9066
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69  [View Original Post]
    In shoreline off aurora looking for an AMP that gives a good massage still and a HE.

    Went to theory wellness and bodywork's the other day in hopes for both. Got the good massage but no luck on HE. Anyone had any luck there? They are across the street from the Costco. Also any leads on an AMP that gives both a good massage and finish? Thank you.
    Place is nice and coco can give a great massage, she's strictly legit keeping me covered at all times. She's cute though.

    Sea breeze next to it used to be my favorite, attractive talent that was playful. But manual. Anyone know the talent there nowadays?

    Wasted 120 at dream spa in bellevue, thought it would be the owner in the pics but it turned out to be a much older women. Slight tease but I didn't push it cause I wasn't feeling it. But Lisa at fall health in bellevue was attractive and did a good job he.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape