Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 11024
-
06-17-22 19:53 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 2184I have done a lot of porn stars in Germany and Prague. Prague is full of semi-professional and professional porn stars. Many of the really good ones move to the US once they start making real money though. BTW you can have your pick of good porn pussy in the USA too. In Vegas and LA and Chicago it is there for the taking. I have seen a few. But honestly I prefer escorts that are not porn-stars. Many porn stars have a chip on their shoulder.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 19:05 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks
Thank you very much for the info, she looks very sexy but, I think I will not even try to contact her.
Originally Posted by TnaCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 18:22 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 78https://mobile.twitter.com/babykimtheasian
Is it the Baby-Kim from TNA? She looks very cute. Any recent intel? Thanks.
-
06-17-22 17:21 #5246Regular Member

Posts: 23Decent
I saw her up north. She had a nice incall. Her teeth aren't bad. She's a bit of a space cadet. Open menu for $ donation. I didn't repeat only because she was a bit apathetic.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 14:08 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 671I've been noticing that the quality of ladies on the highlighted ads have been getting worse too in addition to everywhere else. Apparently there's only so many spots allowed at any given time.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
I know the agencies like the European / Russian ones like to use them, so now they're forced to do regular ads until a spot opens up. You can tell as they have the same exact ad wordings / emojis.
Most of the ladies that fit my bill I've already seen and lately I've been getting more and more burned out on seeing new ones because of the huge amount of research and effort you have to do on the other site due to lack of accurate menus or pics. While I prefer variety, it's also hard to justify some of the prices when you have an ATF or similar that you know gives good service at a much lower price. I wish I could filter out every single ad that doesn't allow kissing or GFE for instance as I feel like 90% of the ads would disappear. But then there are those rare cases where someone puts they hate GFE in their profile, but actually allow it as their menu is misleading.
It gets aggravating. Sometimes I think I'm putting in more 'work' in this hobby than actual work LOL which is kind of sad.
-
06-17-22 12:47 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 2936No smiles in her pics, going to guess some jacked up chic let's.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 11:00 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 91Hot MILF
Have any of you had experience with this MILF?. She is the type of girl I am attracted to, and more interesting is that she apparently speaks Greek.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/109154733866
-
06-17-22 10:37 #5242Regular Member

Posts: 19Dating a Porn star
I've always wanted to do this but can't figure out a reputable place to start from in the US or Europe. How does one go about setting up a date?
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-22 09:24 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 786Those are old pictures. She is huge, like she is having triplets huge.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:57 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 352For 400-500 Euro, you can have European pornstars. A top tier pornstar in the States usually start at $1 K. Can't wait to go to Europe to go through my Euro pornstar bucket list. I've slowly been chipping away at my American pornstar bucket list though LOL.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 20:28 #5239Regular Member

Posts: 22Tantratenzi
Has anyone seen her? Found her personal website as well. Been around a long time but no reviews.
Tna.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....mp-amp-Growing!-Your-Perfect-PregnantProvider.
https://tantratouchbytenzi.webs.com/
-
06-15-22 14:21 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 2335Entitlement runs deep in these parts too. TNA is a joke now. If you ask any questions you get red points. Many don't post a menu and the simps that review (wonderful, amazing, LOL) give no details. Tna is tired. Maybe we'll get a rebound. Europe is that same se the EC. You can get a hot GFE for 200 euro, including tip!
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 12:50 #5237Banned Member

Posts: 1358Yeah, and a number of those folks are rookies at this. Hence, they will pay ridiculous rates for subpar service.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 21:38 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 228Try Florida
I agree. What we get here is ridiculous. $300 for over weight and non performing women.
Originally Posted by BackInSea
[View Original Post]
Florida yields overnights for $300 and she is better then 50% of the STG women. With 3 am wake up calls to boot.
To many deep pockets here. You really think someone on here is going to release their regular? Fat chance. Why have some idiot ruin what I have.
-
06-14-22 20:29 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 352Smh. . . If you need me to spell it out: reason why is because when I was on the East Coast, I was regularly paying $400-$500 for providers, but they were classy, GFE, many were YMMV BBFS, and the one's in NYC looked like they could walk NYC Fashion Week.
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
But in Seattle, you have GPS providers that are asking for $500-$600 for nothing but CFS and CBJ, that's it.
Get it now?











Reply With Quote





