The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 735 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you had experience with this MILF?. She is the type of girl I am attracted to, and more interesting is that she apparently speaks Greek.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/109154733866
    No smiles in her pics, going to guess some jacked up chic let's.

  2. #5243

    Hot MILF

    Have any of you had experience with this MILF?. She is the type of girl I am attracted to, and more interesting is that she apparently speaks Greek.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/109154733866

  3. #5242

    Dating a Porn star

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    For 400-500 Euro, you can have European pornstars. A top tier pornstar in the States usually start at $1 K. Can't wait to go to Europe to go through my Euro pornstar bucket list. I've slowly been chipping away at my American pornstar bucket list though LOL.
    I've always wanted to do this but can't figure out a reputable place to start from in the US or Europe. How does one go about setting up a date?

  4. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Report: I've seen Baylee Summers twice now. Our first visit was a great time. Super easy setup, enthusiastic service, and an affordable price. Not to mention a convenient incall.

    The second, then, was a surprise. Set up and incall were the same, but she seemed lackluster, mechanical, and even sad throughout. Couldn't finish and. At her price for QV. I'm hoping was a fluke. Will try a third to compare.

    In the meanwhile, I'm wanting to see the lovely SW below. Anyone know if she's legit? Been posting for a bit now, but would love any intel you may have.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/306753094392
    Those are old pictures. She is huge, like she is having triplets huge.

  5. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Entitlement runs deep in these parts too. TNA is a joke now. If you ask any questions you get red points. Many don't post a menu and the simps that review (wonderful, amazing, LOL) give no details. Tna is tired. Maybe we'll get a rebound. Europe is that same se the EC. You can get a hot GFE for 200 euro, including tip!
    For 400-500 Euro, you can have European pornstars. A top tier pornstar in the States usually start at $1 K. Can't wait to go to Europe to go through my Euro pornstar bucket list. I've slowly been chipping away at my American pornstar bucket list though LOL.

  6. #5239

    Tantratenzi

    Has anyone seen her? Found her personal website as well. Been around a long time but no reviews.

    Tna.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....mp-amp-Growing!-Your-Perfect-PregnantProvider.


    https://tantratouchbytenzi.webs.com/

  7. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    I agree. What we get here is ridiculous. $300 for over weight and non performing women.

    Florida yields overnights for $300 and she is better then 50% of the STG women. With 3 am wake up calls to boot.

    To many deep pockets here. You really think someone on here is going to release their regular? Fat chance. Why have some idiot ruin what I have.
    Entitlement runs deep in these parts too. TNA is a joke now. If you ask any questions you get red points. Many don't post a menu and the simps that review (wonderful, amazing, LOL) give no details. Tna is tired. Maybe we'll get a rebound. Europe is that same se the EC. You can get a hot GFE for 200 euro, including tip!

  8. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    To many deep pockets here. You really think someone on here is going to release their regular? Fat chance. Why have some idiot ruin what I have.
    Yeah, and a number of those folks are rookies at this. Hence, they will pay ridiculous rates for subpar service.

  9. #5236

    Try Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Smh. . . If you need me to spell it out: reason why is because when I was on the East Coast, I was regularly paying $400-$500 for providers, but they were classy, GFE, many were YMMV BBFS, and the one's in NYC looked like they could walk NYC Fashion Week.

    But in Seattle, you have GPS providers that are asking for $500-$600 for nothing but CFS and CBJ, that's it.

    Get it now?
    I agree. What we get here is ridiculous. $300 for over weight and non performing women.

    Florida yields overnights for $300 and she is better then 50% of the STG women. With 3 am wake up calls to boot.

    To many deep pockets here. You really think someone on here is going to release their regular? Fat chance. Why have some idiot ruin what I have.

  10. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    You also said that you don't want to pay that for 95% of Seattle providers. Smh.
    Smh. . . If you need me to spell it out: reason why is because when I was on the East Coast, I was regularly paying $400-$500 for providers, but they were classy, GFE, many were YMMV BBFS, and the one's in NYC looked like they could walk NYC Fashion Week.

    But in Seattle, you have GPS providers that are asking for $500-$600 for nothing but CFS and CBJ, that's it.

    Get it now?

  11. #5234

    Baylee and Lovely Rican

    Report: I've seen Baylee Summers twice now. Our first visit was a great time. Super easy setup, enthusiastic service, and an affordable price. Not to mention a convenient incall.

    The second, then, was a surprise. Set up and incall were the same, but she seemed lackluster, mechanical, and even sad throughout. Couldn't finish and. At her price for QV. I'm hoping was a fluke. Will try a third to compare.

    In the meanwhile, I'm wanting to see the lovely SW below. Anyone know if she's legit? Been posting for a bit now, but would love any intel you may have.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...a/306753094392

  12. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    The thing with the covid years is that it catapulted online services. Providers realized they can compensate from the slow days with online services and so the in-person meets suffered. That plus the other board censoring anything explicit has made it impossible to determine who I'd like to see in terms of what I like.

    Hobbying is no fun for the time being, not sure we'll ever go back to the good old days.
    Fortunately there are at least some reviews that give a decent indicator of acronyms like rbgfe or not. Anything extra and you're kind of out of luck unless someone hints at it.

    And PMing people seems to be hit or miss as I've noticed from reports that some have a holier than thou mentality and will either ignore you, block you, or at worst tell the provider, even for innocuous questions. God forbid people actually find out how best to spend their money when inflation is happening.

    Salute to those who TOFTT with nothing to go by other than pics and a dream.

  13. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I literally mention why in my post that you quoted. . .
    You also said that you don't want to pay that for 95% of Seattle providers. Smh.

  14. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    The thing with the covid years is that it catapulted online services. Providers realized they can compensate from the slow days with online services and so the in-person meets suffered. That plus the other board censoring anything explicit has made it impossible to determine who I'd like to see in terms of what I like.

    Hobbying is no fun for the time being, not sure we'll ever go back to the good old days.
    Yup. To be honest, prices and rates were going up, even before covid. Yes, COVID was a huge catalyst. Just like it was in almost every other category (or industry). I agree, we are not going to go back to the "old" days. There will be a new normal and we will have to either adjust or retire or find an alternate ways to hobby. The only thing that may temporarily slow down SP rate increases may be a recession. We are already facing bad times and if it gets much worse. That may slow it down, but that too will be temporary. Interesting times ahead.

  15. #5230
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    The thing with the covid years is that it catapulted online services. Providers realized they can compensate from the slow days with online services and so the in-person meets suffered. That plus the other board censoring anything explicit has made it impossible to determine who I'd like to see in terms of what I like.

    Hobbying is no fun for the time being, not sure we'll ever go back to the good old days.
    Yeah, all what you say is os, so accurate. I too long for the good old days: attractive providers with their own In Calls, decent rates, and excellent services included.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape