Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 30810
-
06-16-22 01:21 #18630Senior Member

Posts: 342Not good
That sucks because she looks really good in those pics.
Originally Posted by SolidSnake31
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 00:57 #18629Regular Member

Posts: 2Beware of BKS. Cheated felt like robbed
This is my second time using BKS since last month. First time service is great with Renata. But second one is disaster with cheating. I requested to schedule with Olivia in the evening which was the last appointment. Once I reached the location got room when I entered, I noticed the gal is different from pictures. I asked about short hair from pics, she said I change it with hair extension like wig. She acted poor English and rushed the service all covered. No BBBJ (very dangerous to do) BS, which I don't like, I use agencies for BBBJ only. Finished the deed in half an hour and while leaving asked you want to see my friend tomorrow morning before leaving to airport, asked her name turns out Olivia. The girl I met is Vivian. Looks like they are sharing same room. She managed instead of her. I assumed she would not have got any appointments today because of Olivia who is hot. Texted back the scheduler about the mess up and responded back after 15 minutes saying they should not have done that. They should ask you before the deed. After my aggressive texts back and forth scheduler fake apologized saying its totally her mistake but everyone likes Vivian. Drained my $$$ instead of used my hand. Overall, Make sure you check the girl that you see in pictures and don't hesitate. Felt like robbed. I hated the recent comms about VIP status now seems they are losing trust. Never happened this kind of mess up anywhere to me. Management changed or they lost ethics. Be careful.
-
06-15-22 23:22 #18628Senior Member

Posts: 226Noa
Yes, that's her. But, it's an old ad, and I'm pretty sure that's not her number any more.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 23:22 #18627Senior Member

Posts: 115Noa
That is her but contact info has changed. Contact me if you would like her info. There has some screening.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 23:21 #18626Senior Member

Posts: 331That's not her current number.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 22:49 #18625Senior Member

Posts: 94Noa
Seen a few recent posts about her but no links and not sure if she's UTR or people aren't just simply searching.
Found this but wanted to confirm it's the same person orhers are reviewing.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...te-noa/4733343
If so, here ya go.
-
06-15-22 20:53 #18624Senior Member

Posts: 49Olivia Vaz Review
I just saw Olivia and had an amazing time, maybe one of the best I've had in this hobby, so she definitely deserves a good review. TLDR: Beautiful and enthusiastic, well worth a visit.
She is with BKS so if you're already a member setting up an appointment is easy. I did see an ad for her on Eros but isn't there anymore. She is leaving town today unfortunately but should return. Pics are accurate: she is very beautiful and has a great curvy body. She is accommodating, takes direction well and is very passionate. BBBJ, DFK, and multiple positions. GFE all the way. MSOG is on the menu but we were on each other from the start and I didn't have another round in me but I think we both were quite satisfied.
Not great with English but Google translate will come to the rescue. She's very sweet and we had a great chat. YMMV but we just clicked and had an awesome time together. I'll repeat anytime she is in the area.
-
06-15-22 20:25 #18623Senior Member

Posts: 1242Ashton
Have you actually seen what her pimp boyfriend looks like yet? Yikes. I will send you a pm.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 19:18 #18622Regular Member

Posts: 16Kayleigh
Waste of time. Waited in the parking lot for 25 minutes after the agreed upon time. Random guy hanging out in the parking lot with a pistol on his hip and I was tired of waiting so I left. Got a text 20 minutes after I left (now about 45 minutes after our agreed upon time), "Sorry I was in the shower". Sure. Based on other reviews here I'm sure she is real, but not worth the hassle especially at $$ for the half hour. Guess when you're a step above crack addict in this area you can get away with whatever you want.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...rport/46849435
-
06-15-22 17:26 #18621Senior Member

Posts: 122Eryn in Raleigh
Has anyone actually seen this ghost? Almost no online info. Very old TER reviews from many years ago. Any info welcome.
https://tryst.link/escort/atxeryn
-
06-15-22 17:23 #18620Senior Member

Posts: 97Alexxxa
Just talked with her she says it's a night light and that she doesn't want sessions filmed either. She seemed to be telling the truth. She offered to show me it if I came by.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I believe her for what it's worth.
-
06-15-22 17:05 #18619Regular Member

Posts: 16Don't do it
Very pregnant but demons galore and covered in sores.
Originally Posted by JrRussel
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 16:05 #18618Senior Member

Posts: 265FYI and PSA
I am pretty sure I posted about the same thing (NCSU campus police arresting a guy for solicitation) several months ago. I may have posted it in News and Media.
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
Sure smells to me like Popo setting a trap on FB or whatever app as a "college student. " Would love anyone else's intel or thoughts. I definitely smell (turkey) bacon posing as double Ds.
-
06-15-22 16:01 #18617Senior Member

Posts: 265Cass
And CIP! But then service went downhill. She look like she's off (or on less) of the hard stuff?
Originally Posted by Bubba83
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 15:55 #18616Senior Member

Posts: 265Has to
Look at her. What else is going to get a guy to pay her? It's like a fat girl. They (theoretically) have to try harder (At least that was the saying 20 years ago. Now they're all fat and they don't care).
Originally Posted by LastCrusade808
[View Original Post]
I contacted her out of amusement and curiosity and told her it would have to be later. She lowered the price to make it "now. " If you text with her, it is obvious she is on crack or meth.
IDK about you, but even if it weren't 115 degrees and people weren't shooting randomly at cars in less-than-gated communities, it would be hard for me to pay money to leave the porn and spend $5 a gallon on that.










Reply With Quote





