Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 752 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 11266
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6811

    Ebony crystal

    Saw her a couple times in the last weeks but have to leave la for a while so happy to share:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-c4f7e5b9d4c0

    Cheers.

  2. #6810
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I was curious, so here's some number for everyone. Seems 22 is the median age.

    White + slim + LA Area, by age:

    Seeking Age Distribution
    18 . . . 53.

    19 . . . 158.

    20 . . . 251.

    21 . . . 332.

    22 . . . 397 ** highest.

    23 . . . 350.

    24 . . . 333.

    25 . . . 332.

    26 . . . 320.

    27 . . . 253.

    28 . . . 246.

    29 . . . 191.
    Makes sense.

    22 is right after college for many girls, who now have to worry about student loan debt, and all expenses related to starting independent life: rent, bills, transportation, etc. Thankfully, hot girls are able to leverage their best physical attributes at the prime of their lives.

    Most of these girls will still fuck guys their age and prioritize them for relationships. Make sure you get tested if you're going bare with them.

    The numbers taper off from 27, when many of these girls begin to settle into long-term relationships with betas after riding the cock carousel for 10+ years.

    Those who can't or won't settle in their late 20's are usually already divorced, out of a serious relationship, or unable to pair bond, and are often mentally and emotionally damaged goods. They may have a kid or two in the mix, or have an incurable STI. Their looks are beginning to fade. These SBs find that they have to make concessions as to the allowance amount and / or the type of men they date.

    SBs past their mid 30's are often miserable and pathetic, usually with heavy baggage in the form of kids, drug abuse, debt, mental and / or physical illness. These aren't dating material, just good for a one night stand.

  3. #6809

    Seeking Age Distribution

    I was curious, so here's some number for everyone. Seems 22 is the median age.

    White + slim + LA Area, by age:

    Seeking Age Distribution
    18 . . . 53.

    19 . . . 158.

    20 . . . 251.

    21 . . . 332.

    22 . . . 397 ** highest.

    23 . . . 350.

    24 . . . 333.

    25 . . . 332.

    26 . . . 320.

    27 . . . 253.

    28 . . . 246.

    29 . . . 191.

  4. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Why anyone would give this average looking Milf their hard earned money is beyond my belief when there are so many hot young chicks on Seeking but to each his own.
    I'm with homeboy on this one.

    That chick is mediocre.

  5. #6807
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyerles1  [View Original Post]
    This one is on my bucket list. Have anyone they this cutie?

    Any information will help.



    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-89b79c365d94
    Why anyone would give this average looking Milf their hard earned money is beyond my belief when there are so many hot young chicks on Seeking but to each his own.

  6. #6806
    This one is on my bucket list. Have anyone they this cutie?

    Any information will help.



    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-89b79c365d94

  7. #6805
    Just curious if any of you have seen this gorgeous SB?

    Any information will be great?



    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-1c254589a296

  8. #6804
    I know she is mention in the OC thread but any of the LA county had any encounter with this Cutie?

    Any information will help thank you?



    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-a8f115e18ece

  9. #6803
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    Hey Murrican and Hollywood G, I was just curious and wanted to see if guys are regularly expecting 2 pops from the Sugar Baby. This was my first time with girl and I did not clarify it beforehand but did tell her earlier today that if I see her, I will be having expectations of having more than 1 round. I for the most part can knock out 2 pops in an evening. But on occassion, I have done just 1 pop if it is late, or I am just too tired but its rare.
    I usually go 3 pops. 2 in more or less rapid succession, separated by maybe 45 min, and then one a few hours later, after we watch a movie. That last one is usually hard to get up but I can usually pull it together.

    I'm in my forties so this probably seems pretty impressive. But I'm not like that dude who goes for 1-2 hours on this thread. I might maybe in a blue moon last 10 minutes. My first pop is usually 3-4 minutes. It's not early ejac- it's just that I'm usually amped up for that first pass.

  10. #6802

    Recommended

    Saw her before the pandemic, so things could have changed, but still.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-484a5fbd1def

  11. #6801
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'd say being 70 and having the stamina to bang for 2 hours counts as a special circumstance.

    Kudos to you.
    A couple of girls back I saw an old pro. After about 20 minutes she was doing the "you gonna cum for me baby" talk. I took to her 45 minutes, because that is my personal minimum to consider it a date. I knew she wasn't happy, but oh well. She txted me a few days later and said if I wanted to see her again it would be double my rate. I passed. The girl before her was an 18 year old Curious suburban girl. After 2 hours she was shell shocked. Totally ghosted me afterward even though she said she had a great time. But the ideal date would be a sleep over so I can do one at night and one in the morning. And truthfully I know I am lucky. A very good SB friend of mine who only dates in the 60-70 range told me she doesn't have sex with half the guys she dates. But the money is too good to ignore. And she would love to have sex with these guys (because she is horny), but they just can't get it up even with V or C. So you younger guys, don't drink / drug too much, and stay in shape to the best of your ability.

    There is a joke on tiktok where the girls says "every guy wants a girl who fucks a lot until they find a girl who fucks a lot". But most of these girls are the same. 20-30 minutes and they are done or want to be done. It's very typical to see a girl in her profile say "I want a guy that can keep up with me". Yeah right, lol. I would say it is one of the main reasons I got started with this hobby. You can not count on one girl to do it all. It's not realistic. Have two girls in a day if that's what it takes, and I have read more than a few posts of guys doing 2 or 3 in a day. It's also one of the reasons I started low balling. It's just not affordable for me to have that kind of schedule. And I also believe its one reason girls take my low ball offer. In the back of their mind they know if they are going to ask for 3-5 bills they are going to have to really put out and have no desire to do that. So they take less thinking it might be a quicky or whatever. But like a hillbilly marine on TV used to say "surprise, surprise".

    I know from reading the escort posts that guys get very specific about what they want and for how long and how much is it going to be for all that (and still don't get what was agreed to half the time). But I never talk too much about sex before hitting the FC. The only thing I say is I want a minimum of an hour of their "time". I am sure they are thinking some of that is going to be chatting or whatever. And sometimes I will tell them a thing or two that I like in the M&G or before that while in the txting phase and sometimes that ends it right there. Because at my rate they are just not interested. But no problem as there are enough that are. And I am hoping to raise my rate soon (if finances permit) as this inflation etc is just killing the market. But I still say at $$, with some game, politeness and transparency there are more than enough hot girls of any race than you could fuck in a lifetime on seeking.

  12. #6800

    Comment on all these posts

    My perspective is one of a confirmed SD, not a converted whoremonger who wants to fish on the seeking site. I am looking for a 'not escort' where I can feel a connection and have an ongoing arrangement.

    I'd expect every single private meet to be GFE. She's going to be into it, and I am too. I 100% expect BBBJ, b / c I'd get that from a GF. For me personally, I only ever have sex covered, so that isn't an issue. I love if a girl is on BC in case of an accident but that is so rare. The only thing that I think is not a given is anal. Not my thing, personally, but some girls bring it up (always negatively) at the M&G. I have some general phraseology I use, like "Nothing I like would shock you, but nothing you could ask for would shock me, because I was single for most of my 30's and had my adventures".

    I think it is fair to have a general idea / agreement about how much time you are spending together, that is just practical and respectful. Some guys get SBs to stay overnight, and many SBs put in their profiles or on-site messaging points about their availability for this. However, counting the # of pops? That seems too escort-ish to me. I have had "SBs" who provided more of an escort experience, and I didn't see them again.

  13. #6799
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I have never, ever done one pop and leave. Ever. Never ever.

    That is insulting.

    I can't believe you tolerated that. Are you new at this? Or not paying well?
    Hey Murrican and Hollywood G, I was just curious and wanted to see if guys are regularly expecting 2 pops from the Sugar Baby. This was my first time with girl and I did not clarify it beforehand but did tell her earlier today that if I see her, I will be having expectations of having more than 1 round. I for the most part can knock out 2 pops in an evening. But on occassion, I have done just 1 pop if it is late, or I am just too tired but its rare.

  14. #6798
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nope. It takes me about an hour or how ever long I want to pop. Could be 45 minutes or could be 2 hours. Depends on the stamina of the girl and my overall interest in her. Unless its an overnight I am one and done. But for an almost 70 year old I am ok with it.
    I'd say being 70 and having the stamina to bang for 2 hours counts as a special circumstance.

    Kudos to you.

  15. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I have never, ever done one pop and leave. Ever. Never ever.

    That is insulting.

    I can't believe you tolerated that. Are you new at this? Or not paying well? Or is there some circumstance that explains how this is even a topic for discussion?
    Nope. It takes me about an hour or how ever long I want to pop. Could be 45 minutes or could be 2 hours. Depends on the stamina of the girl and my overall interest in her. Unless its an overnight I am one and done. But for an almost 70 year old I am ok with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape