Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 18820
-
06-27-22 09:35 #13990Regular Member

Posts: 8Emily / Stephanie
Spinner MILF from the Seaworld / airport area. Has anyone seen or heard from her? Mrs. Tito's?
-
06-27-22 09:35 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 2964It was worth a shot!
You basically had 2 possible outcomes, the one you got or the one where she blows you on the way to Walmart! Considering your worst case scenario was a "fuck no" look from her, seems like it was worth the effort!
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-22 07:35 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 69The last time I actually saw her she mentioned that her baby daddy had died (who I also think was managing her). And the last response I got from text she said she out of town taking a break.
Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 23:21 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 186Sucky comms
I tried several times to hit her up but her communication isn't the greatest.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 23:02 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 187Motel X aka Geneva
I know a girl that goes there almost daily. I seen her yesterday and text her today, no mention of anything being closed. At times they have shut down one side of the motel. No water, construction etc. It was far better when Dan the man ran it.
Originally Posted by DirectHold129
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 20:45 #13985Regular Member

Posts: 6Massage Independant HE
May not be the right place to ask, but I'm new to the site. But where is the best list to find independent massage with HE or options for more? Thank you in advance--clmnt.
-
06-26-22 19:04 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 33Motel x (Geneva)
I saw that the sign was covered and no cars in the lot. Did this place close?
-
06-26-22 12:12 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 413Tiffany Redhead
I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen any posts about Tiffany Redhead recently.
Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 12:03 #13982Banned Member

Posts: 739Re: natalia
You should have waited. She's not ugly. I saw her a while back for a QV, which lasted about 30 mins. A nice wild-and-sweaty time with her.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-22 11:57 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 633First time
Well folks in approximately twelve or so years of mongering I asked a civilian for favors LOL. I was at the wawa off Goldenrod and Curry Ford when a cute latina I saw twenty five to thirty year old a little chubby came up and asked "Hi can I get a ride to Pershing Walmart my homegirl is meeting me there". I quickly replied while at the gas pump do you have just a few dollars for gas. Her reply was I only have debit card I can buy you food or something inside. Well me being me I said well I am just getting gas I am not hungry would you do something else. The look she gave me and her reply of "fuck no ill wait" was priceless. I hopped in my car and drove off. Was she a worker I doubt it but like the saying is Gas cash or ass nothing is free. LOL.
-
06-26-22 10:51 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 186Natalia
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210
Any info on this one? I tried on two different occasions to set a meetup, the first time she told me she needed 20 minutes to get ready which was ok since I was about 25 minutes from her incall at the La Quinta on Consulate. When I arrived she gave me the room number but needed an additional 15 minutes to finish getting ready, I don't wait in parking lots so I left. Tried setting something for this morning, again she needed time to get ready / put on makeup etc. I told her she didn't need makeup for a QV she told me she was going to wear a mask if she couldn't wear makeup LOL.
I'm thinking this chick is ugly, a set up or maybe a man because who suggest wearing a mask and on top of everything she wanted 120 for a qv her ad says it's 110.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...talia/47436210
-
06-21-22 09:14 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 123Tiffany redhead
Tiffany redhead gone? A true travesty. My guess would be pregnant.
-
06-20-22 12:11 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 51Different Name?
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/84277335
Did this one used to go by a different name in the past? Looks familiar but can't figure it out.
-
06-17-22 08:45 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 126Anyone like to be watched?
Anyone out there like to be watched while they have fun? I'm very curious to be a voyeur in the room and watch all of the action go down!
Prefer maitland, altamonte areas if anyone is interested PM me.
Thanks!
-
06-15-22 18:21 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 215Hey Ben
I met your wife EileenDover the other day. Nice lady.
Originally Posted by BenDover0906
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




