Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 1109 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 18419
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9299

    Worst gf ever

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy07  [View Original Post]
    She's either lying or she's the worst girlfriend ever.

  2. #9298

    It's reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    So the topic of whether there's a private SB group that exchanges info on SD's has been discussed, debated, and dismissed a few times on the board. I don't care to reopen the debate publicly, but I now have reason to believe it exists, at least in some form. I don't need perfect anonymity myself, but would rather keep my activities private. A woman scorned will go to great lengths to extract some form of retribution and doxxing is the obvious threat (and whether they have reason to be scorned is entirely up to them of course). I'm also in agreement that this board tends to draw some unnecessary attention with some of what's said, so senior posters can PM me if you would like to exchange notes.
    There is one on reddit it but it's not geographical specific.

  3. #9297

    Mariana

    Met her recently for a M & G. Goofy personality DTF (no BJ even for her BF) wants $600. Looks are okay but not $600 looks. Not my type so I didn't bothered negotiating. If she is your type she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-b23288f2cc06

  4. #9296

    For the generous folks out there. AdorableCutie

    This one reached out to me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-cb8b24d35314

    Wants 500 for M&G.

    Since I'm not as generous, I just laughed and blocked her.

  5. #9295
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Danger Will Robison!

    So you know how you see those adds on TV about saving money with Honey? Honey autoloads when you're on the CheckOut screen of a website.

    So I order a routine STD test on STDCheck.com and during checkout, I get a pop-up notice from Honey that I saved $9. 73 on the testing. I though nothing of it since I was using a burner address / email / phone number for the test order. I just checked my vanilla Honey account (for the 1st time) and lo and behold, the STDCHeck savings have posted!

    While good for me. I like to save money, not so good if the warden checks my Honey account (which she can't. It's not joint). Beware. If you have a joint Honey account with the warden, some of your testing activities may be visible to her.
    Good catch. Also be careful with various "rewards" accounts like CVS / Walgreens.

  6. #9294

    This Has Me Confused. The Honey App. OPSEC Issue

    Danger Will Robison!

    So you know how you see those adds on TV about saving money with Honey? Honey autoloads when you're on the CheckOut screen of a website.

    So I order a routine STD test on STDCheck.com and during checkout, I get a pop-up notice from Honey that I saved $9. 73 on the testing. I though nothing of it since I was using a burner address / email / phone number for the test order. I just checked my vanilla Honey account (for the 1st time) and lo and behold, the STDCHeck savings have posted!

    While good for me. I like to save money, not so good if the warden checks my Honey account (which she can't. It's not joint). Beware. If you have a joint Honey account with the warden, some of your testing activities may be visible to her.

  7. #9293
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    This one wants $300 just for a meet & greet. Not sure if it's me or what but there are way too many time wasters on SA these day.

    Maybe you other mongers can do a better job than me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-1c633c7e0a79
    Summer seems to bring out more; however, many are busy and have options. I find myself talking more and hanging less. I'm single, but If I wanted to go to dinner I'd be on a traditional dating app. Just got to find that diamond in the rough but it's time consuming.

  8. #9292

    Sal0

    This one wants $300 just for a meet & greet. Not sure if it's me or what but there are way too many time wasters on SA these day.

    Maybe you other mongers can do a better job than me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-1c633c7e0a79

  9. #9291
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    This one.

    Lilylikespizza.
    Saw her too. She read my messages and shared her private photos but never actually responded. So curious. Account is deactivated now.

  10. #9290
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    I have but she was based out of Baltimore, so might be a different girl. Don't think she's back on SA now though. Could be wrong. Mixed race girl.
    This one.

    Lilylikespizza.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220615-122251_Instagram.jpg‎  

  11. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    Just curious as fuck.

    Wut.
    I have but she was based out of Baltimore, so might be a different girl. Don't think she's back on SA now though. Could be wrong. Mixed race girl.

  12. #9288
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-b4e2508951ad

    Nice lady. Wants to experience SB lifestyle. Husband present in FC until trust forms. Not my bag.
    I also messaged with her on SA and got the same thing. Her husband wants to watch while your banging her. Why would I want to pay for that? Just my thoughts.

    No thanks, not my cup of tea.

  13. #9287
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone bang her or have info.

    You would know who she is.

    Just curious as fuck.
    LOL.

    Just curious as fuck.

    Wut.

  14. #9286

    Hotwife0525

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-b4e2508951ad

    Nice lady. Wants to experience SB lifestyle. Husband present in FC until trust forms. Not my bag.

  15. #9285

    Hot but Not

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-679e64a9eb86 - don't waste your time. Looks smoking hot but has bad skin and just lays there and you have to suit up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape