Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5802
-
06-18-22 06:57 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 145Too good to be true?
Has anyone tried these girls? DUO bb with anal in both if them.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ounty/84149869#.
I've seen these girls post for 2 weeks now but can't find not one comment or review.
And found old posts with different number too. I got so close to meeting them sitting in the hotel parking lot but my inutitiin was telling me not to deal with shit so I went home rather than risk some upsell.
-
06-17-22 23:01 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 179Jeong (thetopgirls)
Hi, has anyone seen Jeong from thetopgirls, the ads said she offers BBFS+CIP, thanks for any feedback.
-
06-15-22 19:15 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 72666 fifty for the 30.
Originally Posted by ILoveMexicans
[View Original Post]
7 fifty for the 60.
30 or 60 plus the 4 benji's!
-
06-15-22 15:52 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 141On top of the 250/350? Or total? I might have to see her.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 14:06 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 983BBFS is an upcharge of 4 Franklins.
Originally Posted by Punter3
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-22 10:01 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 479Zayra is a cutie
Session is nothing to write home about, but her accepting man juice makes her worth a try. Though the upcharge before the current advertised "special" was expensive.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 23:30 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 141How much extra for bare?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 22:31 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 7266Zayrazen (HX).
Well, cats out of the bag she posted a pic of her naughtiness.
I was glad I hit that bubble butt and phat fupa bare before everyone and now many will try to hit that?
She was a bargain when she first hit hx but now she got gps prices.
-
06-14-22 08:20 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 178Can someone rank or provide insight on ami4 u vs Vietkim vs Mayumi.
Originally Posted by DonkeyPuncha
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 23:51 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 373I do like 80 lbs and I've had a great time with 180 lbs.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
But I've seen some great photoshop work (or the classic usage of their early photos after gaining 20 lbs each year from 18 to 28).
So whenever someone says "bigger than their photo", that doesn't really say just how much bigger.
Thank you for the description. She'll stay on my list to hit when I'm in the area.
-
06-13-22 22:01 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 983Not even close to Lizzo big. She's about 5'8 and thick as fuck. Phat ass, DD tittys, thick thighs. Add about 15-20 pounds to the pics in her ad. Like I said before if you like 80 lb hoes she's not for you.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:31 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 397Incorrect
No offense taken but please do read my post. I put man goo in her at it was $200.00 when she 1st started on HX. I would NEVVVER EVER go down the GPS route. Again, no offense taken sir.
Originally Posted by ArdinX
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 20:29 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 397Lololol
He asked, "We talking Lizzo big here" HAHAHAHA.
Originally Posted by NuttyLoon
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 18:02 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 373We talking Lizzo big here?
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
Is she built thick or does she ripple a lot when you spank her ass?
Was on my list, but wasn't able to make it that far south.
-
06-13-22 13:22 #3973Regular Member

Posts: 16No offense but do you not understand that by paying this hag her GPS price, you're encouraging and perpetuating the GPS cycle you claim to abhor.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




