Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 615 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #6687

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIt  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I did the usual search and found nothing. I have a date set up with this little hottie, just wanted to know if anyone had any experience. Any info would be great. Thanks.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jr2y35vyV3b61r
    Maybe I should get on WYP. Damn!

  2. #6686

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KyMike53  [View Original Post]
    I have not met her but communicated with her quite some time ago and she then disappeared. I am talking with her again and hoping to set something up. She appears very real. Hope to hear how your date goes.
    Thanks for the info man. And I will definitely report when things go further.

  3. #6685

    Queenliz102

    Been chatting with this one off and on while she was in Lexington and now she's up here but I've not been able to land her.

    Has anyone had any luck?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-12e2c5540b52

  4. #6684

    Kai (WYP)

    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIt  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I did the usual search and found nothing. I have a date set up with this little hottie, just wanted to know if anyone had any experience. Any info would be great. Thanks.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jr2y35vyV3b61r
    I have not met her but communicated with her quite some time ago and she then disappeared. I am talking with her again and hoping to set something up. She appears very real. Hope to hear how your date goes.

  5. #6683

    Anastasiarosie

    Wonder if you get to close to smell this rose will you get stuck by a thorn? Fresh account. Mutual pleasures. Visiting. Suspicious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-978e23e6d3b6

  6. #6682

    Kai (WYP)

    Hey guys, I did the usual search and found nothing. I have a date set up with this little hottie, just wanted to know if anyone had any experience. Any info would be great. Thanks.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jr2y35vyV3b61r
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kai.jpg‎   Kai1.jpg‎   kai2.jpg‎  

  7. #6681
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones1313  [View Original Post]
    What does STNA stand for?
    Nursing Assistant. State Tested Nurse Aide.

  8. #6680

  9. #6679
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeotch2  [View Original Post]
    Had a go around with her for a while three years ago. Was a UC student, now an STNA.

    Told her I didn't do allowances, PPM usually consisted of paying for bills, hair, nails, dinner, and sometimes cash. Damage usually around $$.

    Only issue I had was her boobs were the least firm I've even felt. Once the bra came off, they jiggled like Jello that hadn't fully set.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-7b454a4b3054
    What does STNA stand for?

  10. #6678

    DesirableEnthusiast

    Had a go around with her for a while three years ago. Was a UC student, now an STNA.

    Told her I didn't do allowances, PPM usually consisted of paying for bills, hair, nails, dinner, and sometimes cash. Damage usually around $$.

    Only issue I had was her boobs were the least firm I've even felt. Once the bra came off, they jiggled like Jello that hadn't fully set.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-7b454a4b3054

  11. #6677

    Imperfectly perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNineX10  [View Original Post]
    Seems familiar to me, but I can't seem to remember what the story is? Anyone have info. And you can PM me as well. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-04450daea55e
    I can't see the profile but is she a platinum blonde. Former stripper?? From the NKY area??

    If so, then I can profile some info from when I hung out with her.

  12. #6676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Update for 6-15-22

    Ket: is Kat, crypto-scammer or Kenyan pic seller? I can't tell. Profile says 'Asian' but pic says curvy white chick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-134a46a2751b


    GorgeousBeauty: pic seller trying to get money via cashapp.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-484d34c1bffc


    LusciousQueen: classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-2373a749aa7f


    WittyHeiress: classic crypto-scammer, stolen pic? Says her name is Windsor and sent me a voip number.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-7fe8e45cb30f


    CuteMiss: offered to send me pics and videos. Blocked me when I declined. Likely a Kenyan pic seller.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-899e183153f2


    Sydney: engages and talks nice but wants no sex, online only. Turned really nasty when I declined. Almost like two people or a guy pretending to be a woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-262ffca55d1d

    BAM

  13. #6675

    Imperfectly Perfect

    Seems familiar to me, but I can't seem to remember what the story is? Anyone have info. And you can PM me as well. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-04450daea55e

  14. #6674

    Anythingbutkaren

    They are back. Real. Package deal only. Last interaction with them a while back they wanted 700+ ppm to split between themselves. Dinner. Drinks. Fun. Never took them up on threesome. They disappeared before could dive in this sugar bowl. Just noticed they are on SA again. No other info available. Good luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-f3184830acf0

  15. #6673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Short Update 6-13-22

    Hunny_Bunny26: same as Americansweetheart below. 6-13-22 contacted me by text: started at 400 and slowly dropped to 200 bidding against herself. Did NOT insist on upfront gas money, repeat profile. Lots of reviews under Americansweetheart. Mixed to good. PM me for more info or copies of the old reviews.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-17a6330b21ae

    Americansweetheart:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-5c935136716b


    EllieBird3344: UPDATE: gave me number of previous scammer named StephanieBird637 since blocked, Using stolen pictures:
    https://www.instagram.com/sapharic LA based twitch person.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-475eb1011355


    WarmGeek: UPDATE: approached me then blocked me. Using pictures of Aidra Fox: https://twitter.com/xAIDRAFOXx/statu...34013362266113.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b21bc473c632


    WarmSinger: Lazy classic crypto-scammer, wants long-lasting guanxi! Asian hands will recognize the expression. Stolen pics: https://www.listal.com/viewimage/25135211; https://www.listal.com/laura-theresa/pictures There is a second "WarmSinger" who is a rough looking 35+ woman who is likely real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-88fcf8c881c5


    BAM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape